I swear to god if this site gets shut down because of you faggots

I swear to god if this site gets shut down because of you faggots

Attached: 1461104453993.jpg (600x606, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you have any children to rape? I can smell your unemployment from here.

It is all those goddamn MAGAFags and with their MAGABombers and MAGAShooters. Before Trump Jow Forums was a peaceful anime site.

Attached: 1060240305569.jpg (1252x1296, 693K)

what the fuck are you even on about? because I posted a turk you think I'm a turk?
christ, you faggots are insane

Is he doing some kind of traditional folk dance?

Sauce on whore ?

I just renewed my pass...

TBQH This guy seems more Stormfag than Jow Forums to me

Jow Forums remains a board of peace.

I want to spread and grow anyway. It's a win-win.

Cause Jow Forums sure got this site shut down.

Mines a large doner, no sauce plenty of salad...

*cums in doner*
o-oh sorry i forgot about the no sauce, well there is nothing i can do either you take it or you can leave with no refunds ^^

some half jap american rape baby

rarely is belgium this chuckle worthy

Police room six one nine.Yihla Moja: The Man Is Dead. The Man is Dead. You can blow out a candle but you can't blow out a fire. Once the flames begin to catch the wind will blow it higher. I Swear to god if i read any more racist shit on here

Yigla Moja: descending spirit.

I honestly hope Jow Forums gets shut down. Jow Forums has almost ruined this entire site with all its raids and shenanigans. Fuck you guys, seriously

>He works on Sabbath
Oy Vey

there is still 9gag and reddit .

I blame the zoomers and boomers

We get some rules to follow. We get these pills to swallow. And I realise.

Attached: rockband-queens-of-the-stone-age-ondergaat-leugendetectortest.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>the tables have turned and now jannys will be banned too

Baste

youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo

Attached: 1540527814862.jpg (1408x1424, 286K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

>I swear to god if this site gets shut down because of you faggots
What you going to do bake waffles?

Time to rev up those disposable email addresses and get ready to shit up Reddit and 9gag

Attached: iwuvvit.png (636x355, 58K)

Go to Brussels and pay a Muslim 5 dollars to fuck his wife and jizz on his face probably

Policies are already in place in case of occurrences like these to cessate websites like these and harvest their information to find likely suspects among other things.

Not only will this place be shut down but anyone who has posted here will be subject to possible interrogation, regardless of site ownership or international policy.
The reserved right to investigate falls to the host nation.

Jow Forums will be shut down. You brought this on yourselves.

Well desu, it has been gay and reddity for a long time

Why would the CIA shut down their best data-mining Indonesian image exchange communication service
accessible via the HTTP protocol?

Attached: thinking about doors.png (684x740, 363K)

Perhaps is the best thing to happen, but I dont want biz linkies all over the internet.

Stfu, cry baby. It’s called the first amendment. Quit being scared. Now be a good boy and eat the pizza rolls mommy made for u.

Attached: 12CD78DE-CADF-4ACC-9DF2-CF6CB5CB5975.png (850x850, 840K)

In my eyes. In this pose. In this guise no one knows. Boiling heat. Summer Stench.

BLACK HOLE SUN

won't you come
wash away the rain

steal away my worn and tired friend