I genuinely feel sorry for the Jewish lives that were lost today in the synagogue...

I genuinely feel sorry for the Jewish lives that were lost today in the synagogue. No one deserves to be brutally murdered in their place of worship like that. Please join me in showing the world that we are not monsters. RIP

Attached: 220px-Candle.jpg (220x331, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/U7tEkOgYIXbZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I truly am disgusted, call me what you want but nobody deserves to die. I really hope a God exists, it doesn't matter if it's mine or theirs. I just hope their souls have found peace.
Rip.

if god existed he wouldnt allow people to die in his home.

bitchute.com/video/U7tEkOgYIXbZ/

I don’t. Fuck em.

I agree with you. Also the Holocaust happened and it was a terrible, tragic event.

Bet you any money a Christfag was behind this retardation

>synagogue
>His home

Attached: gilgamesh_fsn.jpg (225x350, 20K)

Behind the shooting? I really doubt it. Don't fall for the pagan/satanic subversion. These guys are worse than Christians in all accounts.

All Jews are absolutely bad, so who cares about the bad being wiped ?

right before the fucking midterms as well :/
he better not be a fucking trump supporter at least m8

The whole world is filled with monsters. Disregard the ones that belong to you, and the ones that belong to others will come and eat you. This is the truth my christcuck friend.

Agreed. Christians have issues but the rank and file Christian is a decent person. The leadership on the other hand...

>Please join me in showing the world that we are not monsters.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

I am a so-called 'pagan', you filthy turk. Satanism can get fucked though since it's just lolbertarianism on acid

This was terrible. Just terrible and horrible. I’m literally shaking.

kikes deserve to be afraid

Kikes are satanist. They’re rotting in Hell.

I will pray for them.

Unlike most of Jow Forums I don't hate Jews, even out of jest (but I do not like the Leftist ones in power).

I am having trouble mustering a fuck to give.

Those low level average joe jews did not it deserve to die. Had he killed jewish globalists i might have been happy. This shit is senseless and will only make things worse.

Now the media have a boogyman to drudge up for decades to come. Any mention of jewish influence will be countered with "be careful goy, dont you remember the pol shooter?" The left has been milking that abortion clinic shooting for ages, theyll live on this for decades.

That vegan nutter who shot up jewtube was memoryholed pretty fucking sharpish though, eh.
Funny how it works, isn't it

RIP. Nobody deserves to be killed by CIAniggers over cheap political gains.

Same here. I'm glad I don't live in such a violent society as America especially with a president that has such a violent aggressive and schizophrenic base.

You never know, they may have been corporate executives and the like.

>I genuinely feel sorry for the Jewish lives that were lost today in the synagogue. No one deserves to be brutally murdered in their place of worship like that. Please join me in showing the world that we are not monsters. RIP
I AGREE WITH YOU OP.
MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILIES and FRIENDS OF THE KILLED.

Attached: Peace_sign.svg.png (1200x1200, 28K)