My boss wants to send me on a business trip to Boston and I have been trying to make excuses to avoid going but it now...

My boss wants to send me on a business trip to Boston and I have been trying to make excuses to avoid going but it now looks like I have no other choice. I am absolutely fucking terrified because I have never been to the US before. I don't want to get shot and die. Has anyone got tips on how to survive in Trumpland for a week?

Attached: 1517928905989.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

booking.com/hotel/us/hyatt-regency-boston.en-gb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You spam this thread with a new city everyday. Fuck off and die.

You're going to Boston, not Rio Di Janeiro.

Fucking leaf faggot.

Don't go to Boston leaf. Everyone have Leaf radars or more locally known as Leafdars, and more rakes than I've ever seen. You wouldn't last a day

>leaf
Nigger you're going to be fine just avoid niggers

Last time it was Atlanta. GTFO of here with this made up bullshit

Avoid unsafe areas (google it), drive eveywhere, be aware of your surroundings, don’t start shit with people. You’ll be fine.

>'congratulations you won a free trip to america'
>put it in the bin

Attached: .....gif (400x388, 43K)

Wear all black, and cover your face. You’ll be fine

Wasn't there an alt-right white male who set off a bomb a couple years ago in Boston that killed like 30 and wounded 500

>Boston
>Trumpland

Boston is one of the most liberal cities.

Just stay out of the gang banger shit holes like Roxbury and you'll be fine.

Attached: 720px-New_England_combo_flag.svg.png (720x432, 5K)

It's open season on leafs. Don't go bro

My boss wants to send me on a business trip to Honolulu and I have been trying to make excuses to avoid going but it now looks like I have no other choice. I am absolutely fucking terrified because I have never been to the US before. I don't want to get shot and die. Has anyone got tips on how to survive in Trumpland for a week?

Attached: 19ABF55B-DA17-41C7-B0C7-638C31CE4FEB.jpg (900x600, 155K)

My advice is that if you see a nigger run. Make loud noises and sing your arms around wildly. Niggers are startled by noise and unexpected arm movement.

Boston is a cakewalk.
If they try to send you to the Bronx just resign.

> Has anyone got tips on how to survive in Trumpland for a week?
It's impossible. You will be shot. Also black people with guns have this uncanny ability to spot white Canadians and blast them.
Which is helpful to us all.

>My boss wants to send me on a business trip to Toronto and I have been trying to make excuses to avoid going but it now looks like I have no other choice. I am absolutely fucking terrified because I have never been to Canada before. I don't want to get fucked in the ass by OP and die of AIDS. Has anyone got tips on how to survive in Faggotville for a week?

Attached: D31BE401-A89A-4C4D-9ABD-3B48E4074B25.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Boston is fine, it's highly segregated.

No retard

Get on your knees and suck as much cock as you can.

You're ten times more likely to trip and die from a fall than to get shot. Stay low, user.

If you see a nigger or a nerdy looking white guy in a trenchcoat run.

accept your fate

Boston might as well be a faggot Canadian city. It's full of chinks and leftists and Arab fast food workers. You will fit right in

>I am absolutely fucking terrified
You should be. Bostonians are awful.

this

30,000+ people get shot and die in drumpfland annually ... Thst is a fucking huge and disturbing number. Only 800 or so people got shot in Canada so its much safer

>nerdy looking white guy in a trenchcoat run
you don't like getting flashed?

Choose some expensive hotel that cost 110$ or more per night. booking.com/hotel/us/hyatt-regency-boston.en-gb.html nice one.

Those were Muslims.

Don't be such a faggot leaf. I been on business trips to the US (Sunrise Fl, and Irving Tx) and it was a great time. I was like 23 also, got voluntold to go because I was lowest down on the chain at the big tech firm. Boston is a nice city.

Coming to my town? You done fucked up, nigga.

don't be a weak faggot
that's about all

Checked, but I think it was two alt-right brothers who set those bombs off.
Probably under the influence of Trump at the time.

Why? We have ethnic food here, too.

Don't do it, the cast of The Departed will show up and drown you in clam chowder

>Brother! I like mudkips! Do like mudkips?

But we want to see you user

it was actually two Chechnyan brothers who were Muslim, only 3 people died at the scene and another dude was shot and killed a few days later when they were fleeing a campus. Surprised you both got the facts this wrong, this was a huge happening at the time and the only known case of martial law being enacted in the modern United States

That's not even 1/1000, ignoring the fact that 20,000 of those are suicides.

Nice lying drumpfy. Everyone knows there is a huge gun problem in the US

Wear a Yankees hat or shirt. They’re big sports fans in Boston.