Don't believe anything. This has deep state false flag written all over it

Shooter's now removed gab.ai profile was created this year. Self proclaimed "1488er" and hated President Trump. One of those "Trump is a Jew and controlled by Jews" type.

Here's his Gab archive:

>>archive.fo/k63LE

Check below for 2nd image of something very odd I found when doing a reverse image search on his profile pic.

Attached: 879dd41843dcd4cd633348d60b8c8a8177e455ce.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1FOWp
kiwifarms.net/threads/robert-bowers-onedingo.49350/
fastpeoplesearch.com/mr-robert-d-bowers_id_G-8688138686062790735
archive.is/ZIYIE
youtu.be/wu64HP-PL40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you run a reverse image search, looks like it was uploaded just 3 hours ago to his main account, and also linked to a 2nd Gab.ai account that is still active.

archive.is/1FOWp

Attached: 2018-10-27 12_25_10-Window.png (659x323, 38K)

>created this year
And? A shit ton of boomers started flooding fringe right wing sites this year because of qanon bullshit.

If it's anything like searching for Twitter profile icons then that just means they had a conversation at some point and the icon got associated with the other account.

Good work op

Look at my 2nd post. His profile pic is linked to a 2nd Gab account that is supposedly against "bigotry and anti-semitism."

Something stink to high heaven here, anons. Don't just accept the mainstream narrative. Dig.

Attached: 2018-10-27 12_39_06-Window.png (592x424, 152K)

They're throwing together an archive here.
kiwifarms.net/threads/robert-bowers-onedingo.49350/

If he ever ranted at K Brown, wouldn't this picture show up on his profile though?

he's another q-tard?
this is starting to become a problem.

rhaps somebody who hated him and challenged him in comments? what is so abstract about it?

No, he ranted against Q.

If it was a false flag he'd be a Trump supporter.

>'the jews are gonna do a false flag attack'
>'ten days later he shoots up a sinagogue, making them innocent victims in the media'
this user gets it

oh - well - did he think it was real? even if he hated q but thought he was real i'd still consider him a qtard

>Jow Forums threads about how all Jews are evil and must die countless times each day
>someone from Jow Forums shoots up a synagogue
>ItS jUsT aNoThEr FaLsE fLaG

Are you retarded?

What if I told you that there is no such thing as deep state false flags?
Let me tell you something, the deep state does not care what the public thinks. They do what they want, when they want.
There is no reason for them to make false flags when they control both sides.

thanks, user. I'll check it out.

Go shill somewhere else. If they didn't care, they wouldn't barrage us nonstop through the media.

One day the world will learn the truth about who is actually behind many terror attacks. There will be hell to pay.

bullshit. if you think they don't care about Brexit and Trump, you're an utter moron NPC.

I mean the fact that he clearly hates Trump just gives this story more credibility imo lol

(((They))) would spin this as a direct attack on Trump if it was actually a false flag

>Be Trump supporters
>Know midterms are a week or so away
>Know it is important that Republicans hold at least some part of Congress
>Decide to send nonfunctional bombs to Soros and gang
>Decide to shoot up synagogue

Yes
Vote Dem Nov 7
I'm with her

we anagrams nao
>Towers Robber
>Borrows Beret
>Best Borrower
>Borrowers Bet
>Sob Web Terror
>Two Errors Ebb
>Brew Sober Rot
>Be Bro Erst Row
>Be Bro Or Wrest
>Be Tor Browser
>Worst Beer Bro
>Bestow Orb Err
>Ebb Rest Or Row
what's Robert Bowers' asset handle?

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

We have time traveling memes. This bad boi was posted several days ago.

Attached: 20181027_094317.jpg (560x540, 167K)

Please take note of the ambulances. Where are they? Where is the blood? Who are the victims???

Let’s dig boys
fastpeoplesearch.com/mr-robert-d-bowers_id_G-8688138686062790735

This. The fact that he's outspokenly anti-Trump makes me think he's a genuine loon.

Attached: AutistCookbook.gif (855x497, 3.68M)

Poland with the bantz!

Attached: SzJdV2g.gif (400x400, 280K)

Fucking BUSTED.

why do all the Paul Nehlen type spergs look a like?

Here's the reverse google image search archive.

>>archive.is/ZIYIE

Is there anything that's not a 'false flag' here?

Oh, right, anything Muslims do.

Weird how the retards on this site call everything that makes their side look slightly bad a false flag.

Unironically this.

Like, could it be a false flag? Maybe. But if you're going to adopt that attitude then all of a sudden EVERYTHING starts to look like a false flag, since crazy shit happens 24/7 (especially in burgerland) and you can always see how said shit "benefits" certain causes and groups.

But there have been so many genuinely psychotic boomers flooding Jow Forums over the last two years or so, who are hyper-gullible and just assume shit posted on Jow Forums is factual because they're internet-illiterate, that at this point it's likelier this was one of them - probably "inspired" by the failed bombing attempt.

Why do faggots like you post here?

>Trump supporter

Attached: gab2.png (500x236, 56K)

ACCESSORY B

You're an idiot.
I'm here in Pittsburgh.
It's real.

Better than just memory holing it then lying about it like you do

>It's real.
you have no proof

Whether it’s a false flag or not, NPCs and Normies believe what they’re told to believe.

NOBODY SAID IT WASN'T. THAT'S NOT WHAT FALSE FLAG MEANS.

So the memes are running the show now, from the future? What have we done lads.

Well, he is clearly telling the truth. Nazis who voted Trump failed to learn about his Jewish children in his blood line. Trump would die fighting for Israel because of his daughter .

>the deep state does not care what the public thinks.
then why are they so butthurt about racism and sexism and anti-immigration

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

False flags are real and have proven effective throughout history, so the people with the means to carry them out do so, and they do it a lot.

Compare it to using steroids. You may tell yourself that you'll do it in moderation because it's risky, but as long as it gives you the results you want, you'll make compromises with yourself over and over to where all restraint has been lost and you do it whenever you feel like you need a boost.

daily false flags now. Dems going all out. Alex Jones is spinning on his chair.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 8.49.55 AM.png (297x272, 94K)

Real =/= organic in origin.
Sure, it's occurred. But it damn sure didn't just happen.

It can be real, and still be a false flag. You think these people are not capable of staging real events with real people dead, just to bolster their cause or derail other causes they don't like?

It's a false flag alright. Just not the government you think.

What this represents, just like the existence of this site, is the culmination of 20 years of Russo-Iranian propaganda directed at white males of a certain age in the aftermath of September 11th.

Congrats. Y'all are getting played by religious fanatic persians and vodka swilling Russians. And the best part of it all for them is that now they don't have to do anything. It's like planting a tree, cultivating it, and then watching it grow over time.

ATS, GLP, and finally Jow Forums. Loose change, zeitgeist, illiminati, jewish bankers. One can literally draw a straight line from A to B.

Just something to think about, anons.

Faking your own death is a hoax, framing your neighbor for murder is a false flag.

Also in Pittsburgh can confirm.

>Trump supporters
He literally says he hates Trump on his profile how is he a supporter you dumb cuck

>the same dudes that can't even put up a working centrifuge without getting stuxnetted and embargoed are behind these glownigger falseflags

He might hate trump but he said he a Conservative you dumb fuck

Authoritarian Left loves that shit and Authoritarian Left does it better than anybody. We'd better get used to hourly Reichstag Fires because that's exactly where they're gonna go, and if the midterms don't show them that doesn't work there will be centrist and Republican blood and broken glass spilt to promote every leftist issue from now on transgender to organic tofu. Beware, America.

>you know who the real bad guys are? RUSSIA and IRAN!
you're not even trying JIDF

>3 hours ago
no, google just indexed the page when its title happened to be "3 hours ago", this doesn't necessarily mean that the post was actually made 3 hours ago

i get it now

all you muh falseflag people are just technically illiterate, and instead of having knowledge about how google cache works, you just cry conspiracy.

I didn't say directly idiot. Show me where I said that?

But I wouldn't expect anyone who seriously browses this place to understand how long term intelligence operations work.

Muh Russia
JIDF can fuck right off.

>muh jidf

Case in point. Your farsi handler more than likely sucks duck on the side.

This dude was a White supremacist, Nationalist, and hater of immigrants and refugees. He only hated Trump because he didn't think he was extreme enough.

Interesting that it was indexed just as he was shooting up a synagogue.
Also, why the link to the other "anti bigotry" profile?

he thought Q was fake bullshit to get people to accept martial law under the guise of "Trump is gonna drain the swamp!!!1"

>Be Bro Or Wrest
Sire, mine sides they do quake

Attached: Hp6FZjf.gif (222x533, 68K)

What's astonishing is they sacrifice their own for these aims. That's a lot of fear of a red midterms. Funny how it all seems to be timed around Trump and Kavanaugh and the possibility of Roe v Wade being reviewed. Anyone got that Planned Parenthood video with the leftist blonde grinning and salivating about dead baby cutlet prices? In the light of all these media chimpouts, lies and REEEs, I wonder where those baby parts REALLY GO

Lets hope he's antifa

Fuck off faggot
youtu.be/wu64HP-PL40

bump

I still never read or watched what Q was and I've been in here a long time.

jews must be getting desperate

>Also, why the link to the other "anti bigotry" profile?
I don't know. I'm not going to go through that profile, but I'd bet that other profile linked to this guy's profile or post in some way. Otherwise it would be very bizarre.

Could someone check that profile to confirm?

Hopefully time traveling anons will use memes to warn us vs. using words. Memes are much more effective at conveying important information.

Attached: 1527282912570.jpg (541x350, 34K)

I'm not one for false flags usually but the timing of this and the "bomber" is really activating my almonds.

Do you want more nigger babies? Do you guys even think?

Why would the winning party suddenly throw the game on midterms eve?
I know what Sherlock Holmes would say.

>sources?
>i didn't say iran directly!
Yes, fellow Jow Forums user™ I totally made that up and it's so not what you said. The ragheads and vodkaniggers here are different ragheads and vodkaniggers that can't put up a lemonade stand in their own country without getting shit on by US intelligence, allegedly, are out here in their home turf totally fucking with them.

It's totally the Iranians and Putin. Roosh V did it with Spetsnaz support.

Take your fucking meds. Jesus Christ, what do you think is more likely, that this is some elaborate conspiracy orchestrated by the globalist, pro-abortion elite, or just some fucking racist asshole who had a few screws loose? Read the god damn content on Jow Forums for God's sake. You really think it's that unlikely that there are people out there who are legitimately antisemitic and racist enough to kill innocents?

lurk more

Most abortions are white. You can trust leftist doctored statistics if you like. Go watch a PP clinic. See who enters. They're generally not Lupita or Shekita.

>racist asshole
Yes, the most watched group of people in America is going to go out and shoot up the most protected group of people in America without any law enforcement or intelligence agencies knowing about it. These same LEOs and spy agencies supposedly also caught Bin Laden, who had way more resources and tradecraft.

Jews in power want low-level Jews to eventually move to "Greater Israel." They are behind a lot of "Anti-Semitism." 9/11 was an inside Jewish job, a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors so the country can expand.

Attached: fire.jpg (637x662, 125K)

He was anti trump, so obviously if you want to be on the right side of history you have to vote Trump.

The verge (owned by vox) actually talked about Jow Forums this week without shiiting on it, aparently some autists on /tv/ might have cracked some math problem.

They're starting to realize not ever board is as trash as Jow Forums is.

Try A-fuxking-gain

>t. seething
Calm down and wipe the spit off your monitor, spergfag.

Lololol

Media & Dems BTFO

Shooter was seen holding up signs hours before incident

Attached: patrick little based af.png (1353x1074, 2.11M)

I don't give a flying fuck you nose cutting face spiting prick. Minorities already have more babies than whites in spite of abortion and now they don't even have the option. Whites are going to start magically have more kids, they'll just get careful or creative. Minorities, not so much. Get fucked you retard.

Attached: A06C04AB-3A18-4330-BA8D-0AD114820167.jpg (600x530, 145K)

aren't*

pol knows 9/11 is a false flag you shill retard. You should be fired for being so shit.

Boomers cant handle this shit

Kek
I appear to be over the target

That glow is so bright
That whole scene where that artist of that came from is fucked i never seen so many IC talking heads in one place hosting podcasts.

Whooooops! :D