OPTICS CUCK BTFO

All The Jews Need to Die
We don't give a fuck who knows it.

Based synagogue shooter.

Attached: 1507068436460s.jpg (234x250, 11K)

what does optics mean? asking for a friend

It means a bunch of cuck faggots who care about what NPCs think.

OP is CIA.

No! On this board we protect minorities. I love Jews and so should you!

Fuck off kike. We're coming for all the Jews

Humble Bhutanese fresco painting comedy poster here. What is going on? This is a forum of peace.

Attached: Cat Apu.jpg (300x241, 16K)

bleep bloop

This. Do you think great men like GLR give a fuck what cuck faggots thought of them? It's only once you embrace the label of racist or natsoc that the use of them as derogatory terms ceases to have any effect

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

what are they serving in the FBI cafeteria today for lunch?

Based and red pulled

FUCK YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN!!!!!

Do something then faggot. Unlike you, I'm not retarded

THIS and check those trips.

What would happen if he yelled free palestine instead?

>not understanding how davis meme works
>outing yourself as a literal cia nigger this effortlessly
Who fucking hires you idiots? I could do a better job for free ffs

It's a stupid meme word coming from the American alt-right, to describe appearance etc and how masses see your politics -- the outward face you show to the public. For example Hitler didn't publically attack Christianity, he made it look like he was on friendly terms with them to get more people to vote for him and create more unity among the people. The dismantling of Church power and eradication of Christianity was handled quietly and incrementally. If Himmler on the other hand would've been the Führer, he would've been less careful about it and would've handled it in a more open and direct manner.

One by one every kike will be eliminated

The worst part is I won't be able to talk these fanatics "I told you so", because the Jews will have shut the free internet the fuck down.

You thought the deplatforming was bad after Charlottesville?
BRUH
We are fucked.
Fucked because idiot goddamn Neo-Nazis that define themselves by their anti-Semitism couldn't keep it in their pants.

The best part is I'm not a glow nigger. Just a concerned citizen.

Let them shut it down. Any further censorship or attempts to disarm us will result in more dead kikes.

What did GLR achieve excatly?

nice try CIA

the cuck faggot problem has to be addressed at some point

>ShareBlue shills agitate a retard until he shoots up a synagogue.

Attached: 757AC0F5899C476B992ADBF4137FE580.png (1266x936, 239K)

You guys are so pathetically obvious that I wonder why you even bother. You help us convince people of your glow in the dark tactics and presence on this board.

You really would help your agenda much more if you just fucked off.

Attached: sessionsEXE_template.jpg (1280x800, 188K)

>believes that the jews have been milking the optics of the holocaust for tribal benefit
>doesn't believe in the power of optics
pick one

Glowing trips.
Fuck you, what a waste
Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 1523303623318.png (300x315, 127K)

It was during the bris!

Attached: 23CACFF9-BDC6-46C7-A52D-A5BA934014DF.gif (240x184, 566K)

I believe in optics but if a guy just can't help it but to explode he should try to eliminate some Jews, so this guy did the right thing and is an hero IMO

Unsurprisingly, you're a moron.

I told you retarded cucks that I'm not glow. Grow a pair of balls.

In some games you need to go sneaky style past some NPC. So in some cases you kinda should care what they "think".

>CIAnigger.jpeg
Well at least you're being honest.

What are you going to do?
Shoot up another synagogue full of nobodies while the big Jews tighten the screws even further?

What the fuck do we gain from this?

Btw isn't it the other way around. What the fuck does this accomplish, really? It will not start a civil war, but it will increase the weight behind abandoning 2A, which will worsen our position before the civil war. It will also taint our side as crazy and "civil people" when they need to pick a side in the civil war, they will pick what they believe to be the non crazy guys. See it as a "buff" you get awarded from the NPC's that you get from playing well.

trips of absolute truth

Not acting like a self sabotaging retard

Nah, I don't play those games.

He hates Trump.

Attached: 20181027_130611.png (1241x888, 279K)

So ur a low IQ gamer lol. Then I don't care about your opinion haha

Attached: oct2018.png (326x314, 180K)

so I guess they needed to take some attention of the fake bomb man made for tv movie

Slaughter every Jew in the world.

The civil war will begin as soon as the power and internet are taken out. That could happen any day.

Agreed. Those jews set him off yesterday with their phony Hollywood jew written narrative of the MAGA van and the fact that jew started this the other day with coining magabomber.

This guy saw all these jews faking this phony bullshit story for harmless bombs that didn’t go off and postage that wasn’t cancelled and CNN taking photos of all angles knowing full well it was fake and the story about the couriers and then USPS. He saw all the jewish names and jewish Hollywood personalities and he snapped.

I’m glad a bunch of jews are dead. They can’t go around jewing the people of this country and expect nothing to happen. jews are the problem and we should all be celebrating instead of saying all posts by our IPs are satire

Agreed. These Jews are an offense to the soul, to truth, justice and dignity. They enslave humanity for their sick pleasures. They must be eliminated. I will not accept this shit.

So he should have waited for that day then lmao what a retard

No, he should have brought gasoline with him.

The #1 way to piss off the jew hating Nazis is to vote for trump.

when trump dumped bannon shills and shitposters flooded the board with muh bannon was bad optics copypasta

you are glowing hard