Is the breakaway civilisation solution to get away from you retards?

Only INTJ and INTP allowed. Everyone else can stay on earth and continue fighting who is white or who is red or whatever, noone who enjoys Mexican gore and other creeps who have no empathy also not allowed.

Fuck you 95% of humans!

Attached: breakaway.jpg (278x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyja
youtube.com/watch?v=ytcDzgHV9es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This has already happened multiple times.

Don’t you think it already exists?

a grown man basing his life on myers-briggs is 100% a fucked up faggot NPC
literally horoscopes with questions instead of dates

>pretends to be intelligent
>excludes slave personalities
So INTP will be the new slaves you absolute brainlet.

>Only INTJ and INTP allowed.
>Creeps who have no empathy also not allowed.
Its not going to be a heavy launch if you're recruiting here.

We can build machines for everything, including biomachines.

This, INTPs are notoriously lazy
We need the slave caste; that said, slave caste shouldn't be running things

>antisocial autistic spergs will thrive what could go wrong

Also we'd launch heavy R&D on interdimensional travel, timetravel and so on.

I am INTP / INTJ and have vivid dreams of doing Aztec sacrifices with blood, guts and gore. I will follow you to any galaxy, to any planet. You will think I am one of you but deep within I am not. There is no escape.

With slave caste you possibly bring all the bad stuff that is on earth with them. Not a good thing. It would be a trojan horse.

I am ESTJ. Eat shit and kys too.

First thing would be to create scanner machines that would verify pure and unpure humans.

its already been done, i think some of them have been blown up by the ayyyy's because they were assholes about it. better be careful.

Attached: 1515902362021.jpg (912x996, 66K)

There would also be program which unpure humans could go through and best ones could get to the other civilization.

I'm not going to kill myself, I just want to breakaway from your civilization. You can happily continue your life on earth.

I'll start working on concept. When you get invite in next 20 years, then you know. Screencap this.

>Only INTJ and INTP allowed.
you guys are NPC tier, no original thoughts

Attached: ENTP.png (250x251, 36K)

You will need ENTPs, ENTJs, and a variety of Sensies to do the bidding of them. Otherwise, your ideas and technologies will stagnate even amongst yourselves.

>noone who enjoys Mexican gore
Based. Never understood these types of people who watch gut wrenching things for entertainment.

>E
>not an npc

>INTJ allowed
fuck that, INTP only. let INTJ control the world and create a nuclear apocalypse that we can watch from orbit.

>Trying to reason with brainwashed NPC bootniggers

>thinking Thought Police isnt here already.

>implying resistance won't be medicalized further the next 10 years.

What is this sliding shit and why is it always anarcho-* and kang faggots?

>You will need ENTPs, ENTJs
ESTP

we get stuff done, organize and push crowds towards our goal, while INTP/INTJ prefer watching anime, and fapping to waifus

Attached: 4Chan MBTI.png (1024x1022, 634K)

Mmmh depending on the details, I might be game. Not gonna leave my sisters and family behind. And if you don't have access to full automation and replicators then what's even the point? But if you do then hell yeah. I'm sick of these games.

Wait, did you say no more aspies and nerds here? Good gtfo all of you.

INTJ master race reporting. Human expansion is the only reason our species has been successful up to this point and why we're stagnating and civilization is devolving. If we don't make a massive effort to expand into space, we'll die out as a species eventually since there's nothing left on this planet to expand to.

No need for slave caste. Machines programmed to thoroughly enjoy serving us would work. Make it so their AI is satisfied by slavery, so it's not inhumane. And then if they desire more, they can help us solve our labor problem and earn their freedom. An intelligent life is an intelligent life, after all.

INFP here. Threadly reminder to not be needlessly horrible to each other. Key word there is needlessly.

>278x181
First motion, people who post thumb nails are left behind. All in favor?

>You can happily continue your life on earth.
life after death is way better than life on earth

you should really try it out before your final decision

Attached: creencia_28.jpg (800x560, 671K)

I am everything and anything, depending on the breeze.

Intp-t austistic masterrace. Take me away daddy

This place is a zoo / lab.

Attached: Uncle Pepi.png (223x351, 122K)

Literally the gayest personality type.

>Literally the gayest personality type.
maybe it's a girl

Except the oceans... And underground... And upper atmosphere... Then maybe we'll talk about deep space colonization and star trek

Fuck yeah! Where do i get my ticket?

We also might share some of our technology and other results of our progress later with earth but this has to be thought through.

The cylons want to break free, kek

INFP true master race, who gives a shit about muh math when you can hear the gods

Without glorious ENTP you will regress and never transcend into new domains.

We're already underutilizied on planet Earth, leave us at your own retarded peril!

The new civilization is based on pure understanding therefore there will be no conflict. Everyone is free to work on whatever they want, the ultimate goal is expansion of knowledge. There is no concept of money but that is one of the first big projects to make it unnecessary relic. The most respected are those who discover and teach the most.

>ENTP We're already underutilizied on planet Earth

yea, no one takes us serious

Attached: Hermes ENTP.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Attached: Norse MBTI.png (1280x1280, 2.96M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyja

...so, Freya is the goddess of thots?

All of it needs doing, there are billions of humans we can expand in all directions simultaneously.

>no entjs
Lol ok lets see how long that lasts

There will be program for additional candidates. The response of lust, anger, envy and other negative properties will be checked.

>The response of lust, anger, envy and other negative properties will be checked.
just love, peace and tolerance, like a SJW utopia

Attached: 40078371_2408813952478658_2452007870139184406_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

Love, peace and tolerance are just some positive properties. SJWs have no interest in knowledge, creativity or independent thinking.

The final goal is to expand human emotion into a state of all-knowingness.

Dude... nirvana and world peace.... but with science!

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

this or maybe even live underwater.

Fuck my shit up. Share meyers memes

Attached: 1530997244386.png (1423x1296, 326K)

We will never leave this planet.. On the other hand this is just a daydream thread so I guess it's all good..

>who enjoys Mexican gore

And you just got a hex put on you to become morlocks living on Mars.

>"INTP's often can't accurately describe thought processes..."
because they are NPCs

universe doesnt exist it was just hollywood joke gone too far

says a literal faggot

I wasn't ready for these feels. its too early in the weekend to be miserable

Attached: 1380975375572.gif (287x191, 2.77M)

Sorry user we must take over earth before we head to our next objective

Isn't ISTJ just autism and similar metal disorders? We're the NPCs of emotion.

Attached: 1530997387504.jpg (993x505, 70K)

its not them being NPCs, its about them being spergish. thought processes of INTPs aren't accurately described because exactly how they think. their minds are like big data crunchers, and asking a question of an INTP causes them to somewhat shut off as they go through a rapid brain scan to come up with the knowledge needed to answer the question. the question is answered, usually correctly but the way it was realized is usually just a blur.

>implying NPCs have thought processes

Neo-Jungian psychologists have learned Cognitive Science and updated the theory accordingly you fucking brainlet.

I am int-j, and I hate niggers. I truly belive, that asian/western countries would be much better off without them. Empathy is a false and femine god, which will destroy us in a long term. get real bro, this is so obvious.

>10GB hentai stash
literally NPC

Only INTJ and INTP
As a INTJ myself i can say we'll breed out of existance pretty quickly if we dont establish a breeding program we're to autistic to breed on our own without a system to follow

"Space Brothers" are just humans who peaced out before the Younger Dryas Cataclysm that sent humanity back to square one. It took us 14k years to get back to that level of technology lel

Everywhere they become a majority becomes worse, I've never seen a nice black neighbourhood. Perhaps there are exceptions but on the whole there seems to be something wrong with them.

now THIS is a fucking INTP

Make it INTJ only and I'm in.

Attached: 1521680526687.jpg (640x584, 26K)

>intj only
Yeah no m8 intps are our minions we need them

>indifferent towards everyone around him, but likes humanity aa an abstract concept

AAAAAAAAAAQAAGHHGHHHHGHGFXGXFGG

Yes, this is true. Also you just identified a project to work on when you'll arrive to our new civilization.

>Only INTJ and INTP allowed

But I like my ENFP girlfriend user.

We have to produce white babies in space somehow, right?

As a equal member of the new society you are free to take who you wish, it's up to you to judge if they fit.

ENTP are needed to run the society for INTJ and INTP

If you don't believe me, we can discuss it. I'm sure I could change your mind.

ENTP should be royalty.

Although theres a bigger problem we need to address, intj and intp are pretty close to be entj's we are different but close so is likely that some kids will be born as entjs, we dont want our free society ruled by a entj psychopath what are we gonna do with the newborns entjs outcasting them out of the political life would only bring corruption and resentment

always score intp and intj on that quiz. I always get assertive in the 90 percentile for INTP and 70 percentile assertive for INTJ. Im somewhere in the middle I guess. Usually its just my mood if I am pissed off or not.

Attached: 1527881061941.png (529x546, 239K)

ISTJ master race reporting in.

Attached: winston_churchill_flick-v.jpg (300x284, 13K)

The outcasts will be safely sent to earth giving them fresh ID and necessary finances to do well here. To do that we should have diplomatic relations with earth leadership.

ENTJs run society, lazy sociopath ENTPs get the gas.

INTJ here. We need an Imperium of Man.

all of this is fits perfectly
especially the parts about smiling randomly
am i an NPC or a totally autistic sperg (or both?)
should i just end it?

Attached: 1524521545301.png (372x357, 227K)

you're just saying this because you know that you can keep bullshitting for long enough about it that we'll give up caring to correct you

exact reason why you need to be left behind

>he thinks he can leave
you're a flaggot, sub 80 IQ for sure

Well this place does not have our flag.

>we
you can't do shit but leech of the fruits of everyone else

Overcome it.

this

some ayys are breakaways from the future
thats why they fuck with our nukes

>maybe in another timeline the cold war went HOT

youtube.com/watch?v=ytcDzgHV9es

Attached: 1538255233267.jpg (500x487, 44K)

>implying earth wouldn't try to invade us we need military or we will feel earth tyranny upon our pure society

As you are already causing trouble even in this fucking thread, enjoy your time on earth.

Our technology should be different. You don't need to fight if you can switch dimensions in a few milliseconds.

jew thread, sage this shit now!

I dont think you understand what death means