I tolerated Charlottesville

I tolerated Charlottesville,
I tolerated Parkland
I tolerated Las Vegas
I tolerated MAGAbomber
But killing innocent Jews in a holy synagogue... I cant accept that... We all came from the Jews... They are sacred and chosen people... And i wont tolerate Alt-Right terrorism supported by Trump anymore... Im oficially off the Trump train.

Attached: 1540657925836m.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XRMr2
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1056214878292271106
ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot your meme flag

You're a shill and you're going to die in Guantanamo Bay.

he's not even a trump supporter...

not the juice

The guy didn’t like Trump. He was more CNN than Maga.

It was an Atni Trupmer tho...

kek

you're not american so no Fucks Given

YOU CAN'T SAVE YOURSELF WITH THESE POSTS

SLIDE THREAD

shut the hell up larper. Jews and synagoges have been targets long before Trump was even an adult.

He's not going to be able to stop it anymore than a Rabbi as president could.

>serbia

Attached: You Tried.jpg (366x488, 36K)

I agree OP. This is too much, I can't support Trump after this one.

The shooter hates Trump though

yeah so go join the party that false flags you, stupid npc

Maybe change your flag dumbfuck.

that's always the 1st thing to say

>I tolerated all the innocent goyim being killed
Get fucked.
It IS amazing that JEWS is trending on Twitter though.

Attached: J-E-W-S.png (290x543, 17K)

>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

lol, nice one op
deeply satirical post

fuckin weak ass shareblue shit

I tolerate dead goys but what about the 6 billion!!!!?

Attached: 1540568202677.png (944x702, 711K)

>shitposting this hard

That's why no one likes you in Balkans

I didnt tolerate falseflagging some gas bombs to justify an attack on a sovereign country with the purpose of lengthening the war in Syria to justify a sandniggers flooding of Europe.

There. is. no. such. thing. as. innocent. JEWS.

Attached: F7BA4C73-A446-45F8-BFF1-C1947B6F68CA.jpg (766x869, 98K)

Someone shoot some of Trump's fetish. The philo-semitic cuck is going to go after all those evil anti-semites

I hope your mother is raped you Serb nigger faggot

Midterms gwanna be gone
Murricans done be geddin dat congress dat dey deserve

>-Leftist disassembly of the Greatest Nation on Earf resumes in 3. . . .2. . . .1. . .

Nobody ever cared about you and whatever you support, narcissistic deluded retard. The only thing I'd (and probably some others too) actually care about is if you'd kill yourself -- that would make me actually happy to know that there's one less useless retarded piece of shit such as you in this planet. Fuck off now.

archive.is/XRMr2

His gab account,

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1056214878292271106

Wanna be more Anti-semetic you leftist Nazi?

Fucking scumbag.

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

IOTBW - 5 days till go time

1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity
5. If you see a fake version of the poster put up by a leftist, with links to websites or an altered message, rip it down

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: born_to_poster_charge.jpg (900x617, 114K)

Dude was obviously making a joke and everyone freaked out. I hate this board now, Trump is your fucking sacred cow that is above reproach. You absolute spastics have become the very thing you used to make fun of.

Implying trump is at fault for the leftist media making boogeymen out of everybody
Trump 2020

>he's not even a trump supporter...

No, but the media will imply he is. They'll call him certain things that make him sound like a Trump fan, and make no efforts to correct anyone that thinks that.

Guy was a #NeverTrumper who hated Trump's guts.

Attached: iotbw2.png (3508x4931, 77K)

oh boy more posters that will fix things #Kony2012

Attached: bg.jpg (637x510, 128K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>but IOTBW doesn't do anythi-

besides the Australian Senate motion, IOTBW generated literally hundreds of outraged MSM articles that made MSM look horrible to the public, check this list:
ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9

and it made national headlines, example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

pic related - every leftist who tries to attack / disagree with it outs themselves as an anti-white racist, redpilling the public and earning their condemnation

Attached: iotbw_effective_proof.jpg (1253x1000, 144K)

You’re not an American anyways who gives a fuck?

>holy synagogue
KYS

Attached: 1537827920141.jpg (2144x2016, 1.03M)

top kek he did

cringe

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

As a Judeo-Christian I couldn't agree more. God blessed his Chosen people, and we Europeans have a sacred duty to protect them

Attached: 1540569520123.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

whats with this huge influx of trolls

Senate motions you commie loser

Attached: senator_pauline_hanson_iotbw.png (568x850, 206K)

I was really sad today, but then I heard the great news.

I agree, I'm finally supporting Hillary now

Piss off shill

You will die first with them.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

The man literally said he hates trump and thinks he a jew..

next democratic mass school shooting when?

Womp womp!

>more CNN than MAGA
Are you retarded, he didn’t like Trump because he wasn’t right wing enough for him.

None of those things were on trump. You shills believe anything your programmers trll you.

Attached: 1438053470554.jpg (475x263, 21K)

You know how a bunch of dems recieved bombs.. here's the ult redpill, they sent themselves the boxes.

Attached: 1540495623372.jpg (379x365, 87K)

>Serbia
>communist colony
>rage quits when someone shoots few American jews

Consistent.

>A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day
>Americans are selling guns even to little birds

After this latest mass shooting I have decided to leave the alt right. I just can't bear it on my conscience that reposting all those stupid jew memes actually caused real people to be brutally slaughtered because some retard actually took them seriously.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>whats with this huge influx of trolls
It's funny. The MAGAbomber stopped being interesting yesterday.

He's clearly joking you autist

What the fuck even is this post?

Because this isn't 1988 faggot, Democrats are no friend to the White men and neither are the Jews. Like the liberal press says about Black on White attacks, just street crime. The religion of the victims shouldn't matter.

>We all came from the Jews
The eternal serbroach. There is nothing worse. The jew of Europe. Almost as bad as the Bootnigger.

You tolerated Las Vegas where a dem shot up a bunch of Republican voters?

>flag
Sad!

You are a funny man. ;)
maga

Sage the slides folks

man, it's kinda amazing how all those crazy people snap at the exact same time around election time

Who will the le epic war between glowniggers and sightfags. How will it play out. Will the Sighfags manage to finally generate a resistance against the glowniggers? Will it fight back?

This is it, I cannot fuck. deal with this shit. I will not vote. A guy and party and uplifts and the ugliness and the trash. Fuck. shit. famlamhamdamramsambambam im 2020