The faggots are thick today

Oh boy, first the (((MAGA bomber))) and now Jews are dead. Board is going to be saturated in faggots after the news coverage ramps up. Man, sure is convenient this is all happening before the midterms. What your take on it Jow Forums? Was it (((them)))? Or was the MAGA bomber dumb enough to send bombs that didn’t go off right before the midterms knowning it would hurt Trump, then followed by Jew shooting because it was a convenient date for the shooter?

Attached: 53A72DCD-D28F-427C-8A17-405E87E77481.jpg (750x856, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Life_synagogue_shooting
thedarkenlightenment.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time traveling memes

Attached: 20181027_092834.jpg (560x536, 98K)

Hey it was part and parcel of living in a multicultural city.

liberals hate jews. They rip down isreal flags at parades

>knowning it would hurt Trump
You really think a fringe nutjob like the bombposter would have enough foresight for such a consideration?

This. what's a few dead jews compared to diversity?

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

6 GORILLIARDS SHOT BY ASS AULT RIFLE
BAN BUMP STOCK JEWS

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting Shit in the midterms and 2020

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

No one is gonna care again and (((they))) will escalate into either another "maga" school shooter or "blow the school up" outright and fake another sandy hook

Check'em

fuck your optics

RIP too anyone that has died. These false flags are incredibly cringe, It is Netflix-Tier villain like for the terrorist to perform this algorythm of attacks, Villain Trump-Fan rides a Trump-Van, Pff as if he is the Joker himself.

Could technically be a lefty since they focus more on Jewish hatred, The NOS (the Dutch ((main)) news channel) has named soros a jew ( google it) before editing it out.

Attached: KekkillsMoloch.jpg (480x390, 29K)

Attached: checked.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Finally, I can tell my boss we have fulfilled our mission, to make Pol love us Jews. We shall not vanquish your website from the internet now

>The NOS (the Dutch ((main)) news channel) has named soros a jew
He -is- a Jew. What's next, not calling Michael Jordan an African American anymore?

Somehow this is telling me it is leading up too something, Like a happening of some sort, If is as if they are pushing it all at the same time
? Terrorist attack (domestic) (rifle) Bombs (more security checks) this shooting (rifle) Welfare Caravan ( Refugees)
Lmfao (((MAGA bomber)) Netflix originals, I wonder how this will pick up.

Attached: 178455.jpg (529x529, 52K)

Election day or the day before we are going to see mass casualties, wouldn't be surprised if we had another OKC style bombing with a 100 dead including children.

Attached: 1322431829081.jpg (479x317, 34K)

Aaaaaah, See? This is what i meant with everything is in a wrong algorythm, There is supposed to be months between these things and now its coming all at once

Other user`s do you also got the feeling God is near ? Or that we are near some revelation? it is as if i feel the light on myself each day more and more but it could also be me finally being full aware mainstream media is shit. lol bump stocks are amazing.

I think jews are internationally losing their grip and this is the result

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Lmao faggot

Attached: F8B11267-B787-43B1-813F-8A6A430FEEB4.jpg (1125x509, 383K)

Attached: GolemNPC.jpg (2000x2000, 392K)

It really a shame that police officers were injured. That part saddens me

I was really sad today until I heard the good news.

My mom thinks I'm insane now because I walked into the living room saw this and smiled.

>My mom thinks I'm insane now because I walked into the living room saw this and smiled.

Oy vey, goyim!! Didn't the holocaust class we forced you to attend in middle and high school teach you anything?

Now run along and find a nice negro or spic to have sex with your white girlfriend.

Don't forget to pay your (((income taxes))) so you can help support your greatest ally in Israel!!!

>police officers also injured
>jews also injured

get woke on how they frame words and stories

Oddly enough Chaim I don't think I had that class. Also no girlfriend.

I hope not, I am starting to believe that the NPC`s are being led on the wrong path due to a PC gone astray, They always said that Satan tried to become higher then God.

This entire leftist propaganda was Satanism in disguise from the fucking start, The Hippies were the first and it will end with the Dragqueen devil`s
Mind you i am being a bit absent minded, But what do you mean with losing their grip?

The NOS News which is responsible for feeding NPC`s information by making everything sound affirming too them is re-writing articles on their website 1984 style to appeal to muslim and coloreds, They named soros a jew but nobody would ever call a jew over here a jew before their first name, It is (((weird))) right ?

evangelocon boomers and neonazis shutdown all within one week, finally the true magapedes r/thedonald and dave rubin will rise

Attached: 1522629387364.jpg (1596x800, 852K)

Today is (((History)))
Assassination of Meir Kahane
>Born in 1932, Meir Kahane was a controversial American-Israeli rabbi and activist. In 1968, he founded the Jewish Defense League in New York.
> (((With the motto of "Never Again," the stated goal of the organization was to protect Jews from anti-Semitism in all its forms))).
>In 1971, he moved his family to Israel, founding the Kach political party, and he was elected to the Knesset in 1984 (the Kach party was later outlawed in Israel). >In 1990, after concluding a speech in a Manhattan hotel, Kahane was fatally shot by an Egyptian-born terrorist.
> While strangely acquitted of the murder, El Sayyid Nosair was later convicted in relation to the 1993 (((World Trade Center bombing))).

#magahitler is the last straw
cooler heads will prevail and finally shut down this website that has been radicalizing these people
you are responsible for this
i cant believe you believed the russian antisemitic disinformation

Yep, this is not looking good for the midterms. A mass shooting and a right wing bomber just a week before. Blue tsunami incoming

>violent rhetoric on a board full of unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics leads to deaths of innocent people

>IT’S A FALSE FLUG

you people are retards

lol no, do you know why 92% of trump coverage is negative?

because if it wasn't he would have 90% of the popular vote lul, from early reports the red wave is very, very real, the left isn't even showing up

>losing their grip?
their influence over masses of goyim weakens

(((L E A F)))

RED OCTOBER
indeed.
im worried whats gonna happen on halloween .. another death ritual ?

Jow Forums is the board of peace, you fucking faggot.

Meet me in real life and let me show you.

so you think everyone is a retard except "jaded reactionaries" ?

Attached: 1513790447835.jpg (1366x2345, 1.3M)

there are finite games and there are infinite games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Life_synagogue_shooting

Attached: tree of life.jpg (690x768, 46K)

a player must choose to play

Attached: tree of life2.png (582x439, 530K)

>thing happens
>how can we frame Blumpf for this?

Literally 90% of US media employees.

how many ____ people have to die until you ban____

yes

thedarkenlightenment.com/

Attached: 1527273347098.png (404x507, 243K)