What is your opinion of Tariq Nasheed?

What is your opinion of Tariq Nasheed?

Attached: fNcogLRu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/daron-wint-found-guilty-in-mansion-murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The personification of nigger fragility

Fucked more white women than everyone on this board combined, most likely

he's paid well to play a role and is very convincing to the retarded nogs that lap his inane shit up.

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

black fragility

The face of underground black politics. Of course he's a leftist nutbag.

/thread

He stands for his race

I propose we invent a name for the Democrat pet black along the lines of Uncle Tom. so far I am thinking

Uncle Jamal

suggestions welcome

Former pimp that wised up and realized that the real money is in pumping poverty like Auntie Maxine Waters.

I remember when Tariq mainly did podcasts on the game and women. Hilarious and informative.

Now he just race baits. But hey, it pays the bills and angers the conservatives.

He is literally just the black Alex Jones. Says outrageously provocative shit to get views and make money.

Based, trolling dindus for easy money, just shout whitey bad! and grab the $200 donos in super chats every time you go live, i don't blame him for taking the opportunity. If you were in his position you'd do the same thing

He's desperate for attention and wants to be relevant. And you retards are helping him.

Just.

Stop.

Acknowledging.

>underground
he appears on public television, corporations literally pay this mans check, HE IS WORKING FOR THE MAN.. he's about as undeground as chapotraphouse, and those fagolas are millionaires with a best selling book deal.

leftists have nothing underground

He's right you know.

Attached: violent whites.png (591x348, 39K)

/thread

Tacky watch?
Whose this piece of obsolete farm equipment?

wjla.com/news/local/daron-wint-found-guilty-in-mansion-murders

Nigger

I have no idea who he is but he’s a nigger

Nigger who thinks he better than white people. Delusional as fuck for any night to think that.

the most fragile black man

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Prototypical lying, jiving, scamming nigger.

At least he's not shooting up synagogues or sending bombs to political opponents.

Who ?

Cringe and bluepilled, sadly

based and BBCpilled happily

you've read his pickup book, i see

Still not a fragile nigger believing in flying pyramids.

Hilarious. The comedy world is definitely better off because he exists.

i like tariq and find a lot of his tweets funny

Monkey who almost figured out how to put on a suit

He's either a grade a shitposter making money off imbeciles or a certified retard depending on if he believes the bullshit he's peddling

Good troll.

He is Based and Redpilled

He Needs to wash his ass.

NIGGER!

Moron

NIGGER! get out of here we dont like you and were not even going to troll you
youre not worth the effort
youre a nobody
your 15 seconds are over faggot