After this latest mass shooting I have decided to leave the alt right...

After this latest mass shooting I have decided to leave the alt right. I just can't bear it on my conscience that reposting all those stupid jew memes actually caused real people to be brutally slaughtered because some retard actually took them seriously.

Attached: 1540530566576.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/pittsburgh-synagogue-active-shooter/index.html
instagram.com/luxlocosplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you after this latest false flag designed to make people leave the alt right? GOOD GOY

you forgot your meme flag

Attached: OscarWildeQuote1.jpg (1200x630, 160K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

That is a meme flag.

Rothschilds work for demons

CTR shill OP left his VPN on

Attached: idontbelieveyou.gif (477x396, 1011K)

okay see u tomorrow

>that tattoo
I hope she dies

Fuck off Shlomo! Your reported for spamming.

I tolerated Charlottesville,
I tolerated Parkland
I tolerated Las Vegas
I tolerated MAGAbomber
But killing innocent Jews in a holy synagogue... I cant accept that... We all came from the Jews... They are sacred and chosen people... And i wont tolerate Alt-Right terrorism supported by Trump anymore... Im oficially off the Trump train.

Attached: 1540658928152.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Cute shill saged

I got a bad feeling about this. Dems know they can't win so sabotaging the election is their last move. Let's hope I'm wrong, this violence is atrocious.

everyone dies

The fucking shills today

Oh boo hoo. We've been in a war for over half a century, see all those murder and rape statistics? Each one done by an immigrant on one of your tribe?
Those behind that are killing us every day and we still want to curl up and moralise. Fuck out of here. Sage

Your opinion doesn’t matter, leaf. You were never right wing to begin with. This is just another slide thread.

Attached: 20181027_130611.png (1241x888, 279K)

>actually caused real people
boomers aren't real people

Sage. fuck off jew

The alt right is really tiresome. You spend years arguing against identity politics only to find the people around you following identity politics.

Imagine being black and everyone around you keeps blaming whitey for their problems, its so boring and stupid.

Attached: 1413899825633.jpg (323x267, 35K)

This.

a shekel for the good goy

>Identity politics bad mmk
Identity politics is winning. You want to sit it out? Go ahead. Know who rules you now? A group that plays idpol to win

You are an npc. You always were. You always will be.

Peace out nigga!

>alt right is a real movement
>not a made up term by the media
lol

everybody say hi to mr fbi

they're here to monitor your performance so just do what you normally do

Attached: DqaBbDbWkAAQNxh.jpg (1034x984, 71K)

After this latest mass shooting I have decided to leave the alt right. I just can't bear it on my conscience that reposting all those stupid jew memes actually caused real people to be brutally slaughtered because some retard actually took them seriously.

>all those stupid jew memes actually caused real people
>jew memes actually caused real people

>jews
>real people

Attached: b16499e881134302042f8c3ad58b4834add984ac9e852ea8f298436a837c5e38.png (1000x1000, 352K)

>leave the alt right
there is no membership card, there is only what you know to be true
and truths aren't easily unlearned

>she

>that nose

Leave faster.

found the joo....

Thank god we live in progressive Canada brother. God save the Queen!

Attached: 1397950744185.png (1080x1028, 60K)

My son was at the Tree of Life Synagogue today in #Pittsburgh and isn't returning any of my phone calls, if you see him please tell him his mother is trying to reach him!!

Attached: Dqh73UVWwAEgaNO.jpg (1200x660, 104K)

I saw this post in another thread word for word. The fee fees are being played again.

You'll never win, never in the long run. You're like the south africans killing white farmers because they're more successful. Stop acting like a nigger and worry about your own life.

I just sauce on that pic

Here's what I don't get.
The dude knew the place had a 9:45 Shabbat service, we're talking peak time, 3 congregations 15-40 people in each.
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/pittsburgh-synagogue-active-shooter/index.html
And yet the dude's high-score was "At least 12 civilians shot and 3 officers wounded."

underrated

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

You can't leave something you never were really a part of in the first place. buh bye Felicia.

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1520450434516.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

how serious are those cucks about "false flag" ? they sound like an actual fox-addicted retired boomer who lost the plot by occupying their time watching shit tv for the cheap thrill of feeling "in the know" and a bit scared and paranoid. literally pulling insights out of their asses never proving anything... paranoid conspiracy theorist social justice warriors from the right... the worst kind of way to invest your attention and your life.

Larp
Fake gay and saged

filter all boomers
don't reply to boomers

boomers are braindead from years of lead exposure

Oh rly. What alt-right movement are you leaving?

MAGAbomber is the perfect late stage capitalism sucker: lost his house when Steve Mnuchin fraudulently foreclosed on it, convinced by Fox that Dems and black folks were to blame, radicalized by Trump to violence.

You "tolerated" Cville?

People with a permit were denied 1st amendment rights, then attacked by a mob supplied with flash grenades and tear gas. Some are still falsely imprisoned. We know who those traitors are and we know who you are, so why not just be a good jewboy and fuck away before you become soap.

Attached: jewsoap.jpg (225x225, 7K)

you could try her instagram
instagram.com/luxlocosplay

Attached: 36686718_753714285019707_1305538524610560000_n[1].jpg (640x749, 78K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

lmao a britisher talking about immigrants raping and killing their people. remember what you did in africa and india. i guess not, your retarded brain has short memory sure

danke

Attached: 1516466015873.png (992x733, 595K)

Attached: 1540259551696.gif (423x285, 966K)

Lol that hospital band is pretty appropriate seeing as she looks like she just got out of a loony bin

wow who is that

I always knew Microchip was a Leaf-fag.

Tell me her(his) name.

all fields

Attached: 1531012061147.jpg (470x313, 44K)

what jew memes?

Attached: jewish money.gif (380x165, 174K)

Meh

Attached: 1529199844404.jpg (1200x925, 182K)

Anyone got the Twitter post with "Out of 70 people who have attacked me for criticising globalism recently, 65 have been Jews"?

Numbers may somewhat be different.