EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE...

>EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI >EVERY POST I MADE WAS A JOKE FBI

Attached: 0318CF90-AC5F-4CC7-A349-47D40969ABE8.jpg (1500x2100, 1.47M)

mine too, this is a board of satire and a place of peace

Dead serious FBI.
*dabs*

I just destroyed all my hard drives with bleach bit and a hammer.

Working for the FBI sounds comfy. Too bad they'd never give me a job. It wouldn't surprise me if I was on some kind of list. I'd like to also go on record as stating all of my posts are satire.

Listen here you fbi and cia glow in the dark niggers. I’m gonna kill some of you. I’m gonna fuck so much shit up and you can’t fucking stop me. More and more will wake up to your shit and more of you will be targets as long as you associate with the criminal organization. Fuck all you scum bags I know you’re listening and every fucking post I made I’m serious and want you all dead and your families dead. Fuck you.

Reported

hey guys fbi here, we good senpai

Attached: 500px-Seal_of_the_FBI.svg.png (500x500, 142K)

ILL SEE YOU IN HELL FEDS COME AN GET ME

Mossad here. You're alright guys, don't worry. Most of you are on the no fly list but otherwise you're good.

I want to work for the FBI as a forensic accountant. Notice me and please contact me. Thank you.

all my posts are satire as well

All my posts are satire

the absolute madman

you should stop by and visit, deep state. It’s been awhile and I just made lunch.

Attached: 8C813A60-69CA-4F1A-AA9E-A190C13559FD.gif (400x216, 824K)

I stand by all my posts because I'm not a soigoi

Jow Forums is a board of peace as /newnew/, /new/ and /n/ before it

>flaggot
>scared of his posting history
i can not wait until all flaggots get nuked

Fuck off concern troll kikes stop posing duplicate threads.

This, pls no bully us :(

Attached: FC8C9EEA-B6E0-48C4-BC7B-9634FBFDEDA6.jpg (1536x1536, 84K)

Ok then, prove it. Answer the following question in a non-joking way:

What is your estimate for the genetic component of the IQ difference between white people and black people?

If you answer wrong or refuse to answer, we will know you are a MAGA racist Nazi.

ALL MY POSTS WERE SATIRE AS WELL IM ACTUALLY A HALF JEWISH HALF BLACK TRANSGENDERED COMMUNIST THAT LOVES DIVERSITY

Attached: 1519195759459.jpg (550x512, 97K)