Why are educated women so picky when it comes to men?

That way they guarantee “cool wine aunt” status. Should the gov promote intermixing of high class women with working class men?

——

Number of men in San Francisco: 410,000
Number of women in SF: 400,000
Looks good as a start right? Not so fast…

Number of heterosexual men in SF vs women: 385,000 men vs. 375,000 women

Number of heterosexual men between 18–64 vs. women: 280,000 men vs. 274,000 women

Number of heterosexual men 18–64 in professional occupation (i.e. not Lyft drivers, fisherman or construction workers) 140,000 men vs. 137,000 women

Number of heterosexual men 18–64 in professional occupation with a graduate degree: 28,000 men vs. 27,000 women

So we have 1.04 educated professional heterosexual man for 1 heterosexual educated professional woman. Not too bad.

Yet educated professional men don’t view things this way.

They have 9.8 women for everyone of them. (274,000 heterosexual women between 18–64 for 28,000 heterosexual educated professional men in the same age range)

Attached: 450527C9-8EF7-4AC9-B92C-B5737394A9E8.jpg (1555x1244, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/hypergamy-sluts-and-smart-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because education doesnt make you smart, and cheating is a cinch these days

>cheating is a cinch these days
tell me my greatest ally, how do I cheat on my uni studies

are you a white male? start wearing a dress.

Do go on, what do I do after I wear the dress

They're only picky when it comes to finding someone to pay for their shit. Up until they find that person, they fuck thug niggers and white trash frequently.

Carpenters are smart; yoga instructors are dumb.
I don't get the comparison.

True, women in SF only want a rich techie

suck the professor dick everyday till you graduate

women are retarded children

we need to go back to having their fathers pick their husbands for them

One of my professors did ask me to join his water polo team...

Attached: y5h2wfht2d911.jpg (900x920, 117K)

One of my professors once asked me to “sit his dog over the weekend”. Not sure if it was a sexual explicit thing, he was married with kids and had a border collie. I don’t remember playing as much frisbee my whole life than on that weekend.

Attached: C2C6A4D2-F972-4D38-AE25-5C83D3B26FEE.jpg (845x450, 91K)

While I lived in San Francisco I fucked 50+ women in about a year

Using Tinder I was able to meet every type of roastie there was.

I fucked girls ranging from CAL, Stanford, Google, Apple, Airbnb, Intel, California College of the Arts and everything in between.

Most on the first date, after 2-3 beers.

It blackpilled me for life and I hate women now.

In b4 degenerate, I know.

Attached: 2017-04-10_2011.png (399x687, 158K)

Women don’t “date down”.

I got all my fucking in before I got to San Francisco... thank goodness. Those california twats are so insufferable I couldn’t even bring myself to fuck them. Now I’m in Nevada where the worst thing a woman brings to the table is that she was raped by her parents when she was 5. That’s easier to deal with than the blue haired SJW shit.

Maybe becuase their education is low quality?

are you communist? if such women do not reproduce in time (it means their education did not include biology lectures) then they will be consumed by market forces. old lonely woman is a perfect cattle - she buys a lot of shit and dies with zero.

it means that profit from 4-5 of such women is enough to support 1 family with high quality fertile women without bullshit in the head

better to create better ways to milk them (included attached cucks) before end of their life cycle

we need privileged male curfews so women and people of color can feel safe again

Attached: 12512542353.png (742x1277, 434K)

>So we have 1.04 educated professional heterosexual man for 1 heterosexual educated professional woman

That's not enough for roasties.

Attached: 1579586871228.jpg (1504x1445, 987K)

Why the fuck do you give a shit, german fucktard they don't live in your country or are ever going to fuck you.

But the cool wine aunts either commit suicide or end up assisting the whore daughter in raising her lil niglet.

women want to marry up, especially economically

men and women are increasingly on par economically, so they cant do this

Women are surpassing men economically, that's the real problem.

When it comes to sex, dating, relationships, and marriage, men are selling and women are buying. The average woman has plenty of options. She knows if she breaks up with a guy she can have a new man in days.

This. A lot of guys are being pushed out of the dating pool. This is due to economics, status, and the increasing expectations of women.

The result is men getting thirstier and thirstier, which means they start lowering their standards, giving even a 4/10 woman tons of options to choose from, akin to a 7/10 woman.
This is also why camwhores and sugarbabies are on the rise, men are outbidding each other.

I'm not blaming women, but men nowadays have no principles or morals.

They think it makes them more attractive. They think about the traits they find attractive in men and try to mimic them.

Because women are hypogamous, so only marry sideways or upwards in finances and status. More educated/better job the women get, the higher the men need to get in finances and status. Until they sit in the best jobs in the country, whereby their pool of potential partners is about 100 people in a country

They do this by being subsidized by the government = women's programs etc. Men are being currently oppressed.

That's the real problem.

Pic shows that men need approx. twice as many scientific citations as women to get hired

Attached: 1583495193768.png (1116x781, 225K)

where in nevada? plz go back.

They aren't. Only a beta cuck would think that. Educated women are the most promiscuous women of them all.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/hypergamy-sluts-and-smart-women/

"We hypothesized that women’s intelligence, given an environment where women can use that intelligence to attain educational and career opportunities, would be: (1) positively related to their willingness to engage in short-term sexual relationships, (2) negatively related to their desire for qualities in a partner that indicated wealth and status, and (3) negatively related to their endorsement of traditional gender roles in romantic relationships. These predictions were supported. Results suggest that intelligence may be one important individual difference influencing women’s mate preferences."

The average carpenter needs to know basic geometry, the average college educated feminist doesn't.

if the gulf between social class is too great, they will not be able to relate to each other once the lust wears off

Very true, and rings true everywhere I've been. While men go through the hell of college and come out with better habits, communication skills, and problem solving; educated women tend to become better at cheating whatever "game" they find themselves in.

That's the saddest thing I have seen written down. And probably the most misandrist thing ever written