WTF Is Going On??????

Is this real? Who the fuck in their right mind would do this now????

Attached: 5939ebbdb06969e9788643febc87c0b0.png (1057x196, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-new-york-bomb/new-york-man-charged-with-planning-suicide-bombing-in-washington-on-election-day-idUSKCN1ML2CJ
hiaspa.org
imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does a White man stay alive in that sort of situation

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

They need him to (((testify)))

I just don't get it, why do so many people fur generation after generation hate Jews so much

another boomer who reacted badly to the redpill

ban all white man with beards, think of the children

taking white men alive while shooting blacks is an avenue of divide and conquer

Likely somebody that says "Drumpf" all the time on his facebook. Literally so obsessed that he will make sure his imaginary enemies real to everyone, even if it means becoming that enemy.

of course it's real. he was probably shouting 'all jews must die in the name of trump, immigrants are all evil like Jow Forums says, i learned on the free and open internet that comitting hatecrimes is cool, hillary cannot ever win because us racist white neonazi conspiracy-antisemites do not want equality and peace, we wan't war and white supremacy, hillary would bring the equality therefore we hate here, and we hate everything else and our parents too, if only there was a law prohibiting homeschooling i would have never been raised to hate by my hateful white parents! oh and all joos must die because they are israelites and i'm super envious of how special, amazing and great they are! they are absolutely the real chosen people and this is why i'm such an antisemite, god i hate them so much only for being chosen!'

that's probably what it said on his full script, but he forgot to shout all of it.

well there was that jew they arrested for planning to set off a bomb at the national mall on election day
reuters.com/article/us-new-york-bomb/new-york-man-charged-with-planning-suicide-bombing-in-washington-on-election-day-idUSKCN1ML2CJ
wouldn't be surprised if there are others

Why is it always burgers that are acting out like spergs, hurting our cause more than helping it?

Attached: 1506801953541s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

>right mind

HE IS MIND CONTROLLED

A MIND CONTROLLED JEW PATSY

It’s probably true. It’s definitely a dumb thing to do violence against people.

Insider here. He also said "thank you Trump for the inspiration" and "Republicans for the win" as he was taken into custody.

Attached: 1540657846061.jpg (750x405, 111K)

Something in the water

He was a to trump
Called him a globalist
He was basically /SG/

>Who the fuck in their right mind would do this now????

Attached: jews.jpg (285x58, 2K)

Fucking idiot fell for share blue shill tactics.

Attached: Schermafdruk_20181027171842251.jpg (940x946, 248K)

Because you're cause is only believable by people with mental conditions?

I blame 8ch for that, practically every 8pol retard uses the same talking points.

False Flag attack, I'm not one who typically claims this, but after these fake bomb threats, and now this shooting at a synagogue right before midterms. This has got to be a False Flag by the powers that be to portray whites as evil, and emphasize the "necessity" of gun control right before the election.

Maybe you're onto something. To break free from the perfectly crafted conditioning propaganda machine (((they))) built over decades now, your mind has to be wired differently than NPCs

Attached: 1515009465622.jpg (200x160, 8K)

it is a mystery user

Attached: toronto.jpg (3200x1680, 610K)

It's all so tiresome.

>no beard in pic
Are we sure it's the same guy?

This. Imagine taking the red pill but also realizing that nothing will change without extreme action. But also being a boomer past your prime knowing when you die you sat back and let it happen.

Did Varg finally snap?

yeah this pretty much. he hated trump.

I smell Hebrewtism in the air.

Attached: 1531413498610.png (498x558, 229K)

Varg snapped long ago when he burnt down churches, he's already been convicted on murder, and arson charges.

Attached: 456456456.png (563x198, 13K)

Usury

based and redpilled

He isn't wrong.

white is a social construct

Holy shitting fuck this timeline I can't keep track of all these happenings.

Attached: 1524534704379.gif (422x392, 738K)

hiaspa.org

The jews earned this.

Catholic Charities, take note.

>Is this real? Who the fuck in their right mind would do this now????

it must be all the hateful rethoric the left has been spewing about israel that caused this man to act out.

hurr durr isreal is a terrist state muh palestinians; this is what happens

Jews don't carry for one thing

yes i heard his last words before he was arrested were "i was provoked to do this by trump's violent rhetoric"

he despised Trump though, thinks that he's controlled by Jews

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

wrong time to sperg out and go on a killing spree. If this isn't a false flag, and it is legit just some retard, then well the image says it all.

Attached: 1526590958122.jpg (766x960, 42K)

well he's not wrong
but I doubt it was those particular Jews

>white man with a beard

Jesus Walks.

Funny how they omit the fact that he was an ANTI TRUMPER hahaha

(checked)
Gee it's almost like they do something to piss people off

Attached: jewish_stats_redpill.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

also "CNN" is protecting baby jesus so he is ready to save us all again from Drumph. Trump Tower is a dagger in gods heart. Gimme a hour i'll make a hundred more.

I know that this is for sure how Jesus would act in the 21st Century if he were to drive the merchants from the temple today.

Attached: 1522558366070.jpg (480x540, 27K)

>things that never happened

who gives a fuck even if he did

the holocaust never happened but they ensured it really does by lying

Crap
Unbased boomer

The fact that he rekt a synagogue is the most telling. A real (read: non glowing) shooter would have gone for high level, actual khazar reptilian jews e.g. Feinstien

the Fakebomber didn't work,
so they switched to plan B

unironically this

seriously

Th-this actually makes a good bit of sense. I let my power level slip out around my dad a few months ago (pushing 70) and I could actually hear the gears in his head starting to turn.

>Pittsburgh
>October
Just a pissed off Pirates fan. DESU the only thing that keeps these people's spirits up is that they aren't Cleveland.

>"All these Jews must die"
Why specifically these Jews though? This script is so bad holy shit.

Law and Order:SVU tier

We were warned this was happening when Twitter shutdown the NPC meme. They knew a series of planned false flag attacks were about to occur and didn't want to be held accountable. Thousands of people on the left know what's going on, they disagree but will never talk about it.

>Is this real? Who the fuck in their right mind would do this now????
Probably some filthy faggot leftist anti-semite. This is the kind of crap that TRS preaches when they attack Trump while bitching about Jews.

White privilege!

No - his gab timeline:

imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR

He hated Trump as being too soft on Jews. There's no way he wasn't a Jow Forumsack.

based

Attached: 1531552951100.jpg (400x533, 48K)

How old was the bad man shooter guy?