I grew up around guns and am all for hunting...

I grew up around guns and am all for hunting. But I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a handgun. What is the practical use? Defend yourself? If you are so paranoid that you think you need a handgun, you might not have the mental state to "safely" own one.

But really. It's a device solely designed to kill. Sure, you can argue that they are safe in the hands of the law-abiding responsible citizens. But why even take the risk of owning one?

I am all about freedom... but a funny thing about true freedom... it stops where the rights of others begin. And frankly, I just don't like it that people are allowed to own a device solely designed to kill humans. I dunno, such devices make me uncomfortable for some strange reason.

Attached: guninhomez.jpg (576x419, 70K)

A fucking leaf

I grew up around cars and am all for driving. But I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a car. What is the practical use? Driving? If you are so paranoid that you think you need to drive yourself, you might not have the mental state to "safely" own one.
But really. It's a device solely designed to drive. Sure, you can argue that they are safe in the hands of the law-abiding responsible citizens. But why even take the risk of owning one?
I am all about freedom... but a funny thing about true freedom... it stops where the rights of others begin. And frankly, I just don't like it that people are allowed to own a device solely designed to kill humans. I dunno, such devices make me uncomfortable for some strange reason.

>tl;dr gas all canucks, syrup wars now

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

>But why even take the risk
Jesus Christ, do you agonize about getting into vehicles too?

>Trudeau posts here

>that image
>implying homicide and self-defense are mutually exclusive

>What is the practical use?
you drive to places which makes travel more efficient

I'm not scared of guns. I hunt and own rifles (2), as well as 2 shotguns. I 've hunted for over 40 years. A full ban on weapons designed to kill humans, both handguns and assault style rifles, is all right by me. I am also a father of 4 daughters and if it makes them safer then do it and why the heck wasn't it done long ago? It is not in our constitution to own any kind of weapon if you must own an assault weapon or a handgun let it be at an accredited, supervised gun range and have them left there. Gun ownership is not a right but a privilege in this country.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

URBAN AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO

Would you shoot me?
Can you shoot me?
I dont like living

pussy

Pussy.

if we as humans can not use the tools other humans have created, then we have no right to be living in a "civilized society". if you want to claim "its 2018 and we are still doing ______!", then you have to realize that you are supporting the dumbing down of humanity. if we are not smart enough to wield guns legally and safely, then we have a lot of work to do in the education department, not the banning guns department. absolute leaf logic, fuckin A'.

SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD SLIDE NIJJA THREAD

Faggot.
My Rights are ordained by GOD. I will own a gun, legally, safely, and shoot every nigger spic that breaks into my house.

Sorry that your understanding of freedom is so narrow.

Attached: Reminder4cucks.jpg (220x229, 7K)

God does not exist. And you're a racist asshole.

>Hears helicopter and police sirens nearby
>Looks out window
>Sees a desperate man with a gun running across his front lawn
>Door opens
You're move, asshole.
That any woman would want to be with a man who does not have the ability and means to do something to save his family in that situation is mind boggling.

Attached: 1539382271314.jpg (960x957, 176K)

pussy

First off
>Fucking leaf

If you grew up where i did carrying a weapon isnt paranoia its fucking smart the world isnt as safe for everyone as it obviously has been for you

Attached: 1538053428860.gif (500x296, 466K)

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even now when people are dying, they come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacies.

Free speech groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even now when people are offended, they come on in droves to defend free speech. Why do you need a free speech to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use free speech to compensate for your inadequacies.

how does being pro gun == impotence?

you are just rhetorically casting aspersions overtly, its quite obvious.

>Cucknadian anti-gun thread
nope.jpg.tar.mp4

Bait

>Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man?
because i'm 5'2 and 105lbs
and my big gun keeps me safe from misogynistic assholes like you

>Avoids direct question
>Throws out unrelated strawman argument.
Clown.

Attached: RonaldMcNPC.png (933x710, 1.11M)

Why do you care what happens in the US?

I don’t care about what happens in Canada.

So many Canuckistanis are cucked about guns because of our dictatorial government. The evil RCMP and Liberals want all Canadians disarmed. I'm sure most people would roll over and let that happen instead of rising up against the government.

if gun is that dangerous then you need another gun to protect yourself from it.....

>edgy atheist
Disregard all opinions.

>But I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a handgun.
For hunting of course. And self defense. Because that is how our founding fathers wanted it, and that is our right.

Taurus makes the shittiest semi-autos, but their revolvers are pretty good desu.

Attached: 1411897731_taurus-raging-bull-model-454[1].jpg (1280x816, 51K)

Attached: 1539591131143.png (733x734, 803K)

Too many Canadians don't understand that you can use guns for self defense here. The situation just has to call for it.

Tits or GTFO

>It's a device solely designed to kill.

Attached: yes and.jpg (201x201, 5K)

Yet more people die in accidents than getting shot.

> The posetion of a powerful tool make do stupid things.

Hell here in Canuckistan you are more likely to die from a Moose than a gun. The government just seeks to control and scare people away from guns.

I hope someone else calls you a pussy.

>But I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a handgun
you can stop right there, libby.

>solely designed to kill
Pretty sure firearms are solely designed to accelerate projectiles through utilization of expanding gases, but what would I know

For killing Jewish children of course silly.

But why make cars when there are horses? less people will die in accidents if the thing you are riding is more responsive then a metal death trap

>I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a handgun. What is the practical use? Defend yourself?

That's exactly why you stupid cunt.

t. armed security guard who has personally used a handgun to prevent a criminal shooting two different times.

Why are faggots afraid of everything?
Why is my family's business any of your business?
Don't want to get shot?
Don't try to take my pistol.

Attached: image.jpg (166x250, 26K)

>all those statistics

>don't be a statistic, but identify with these statistics to shape your worldview

This only appeals to the left.

What's wrong with using a gun for suicide?

>a funny thing about true freedom... it stops where the rights of others begin
flag checks out

Be a man and just use your legs.

Neck yourself and report back

Look everyone, a fudd in the wild.

Define an "assault style rifle". You mean a semiautomatic presented in black? Most rifles are semiautomatic, and painting it black or having composite attachments makes it no more lethal. This is why people don't listen to you; you sound to me (by your argument) like the type who thinks a magazine's shape should be regulated because curved are more lethal than straight.

I would like to for two reasons:
- I want to feel safe in my home
- Possibility of ending my life fast if i so whish.

Guns like the AR-15, which are marketed as civilian rifles but are actually semi-automatic variants of military grade assault rifles.

That's the problem with individualism. One man will use the freedom to contribute to society more than a million other men. Of the other million, some cannot handle freedom, and don't benefit or kill themselves.

Letting all be free benefits society overall. If you had to choose, would you rather erase Tesla/Edison from history, or 2000 random african americans from the same time?

I cut brush in rattlesnake dens and pick berries in bear country.
FOADIAF, ya big fat pussy.

So, the Mini-14, which is also very popular, presented in wood veneer and which literally no one cares about ownership of, is OK? I hate to tell you this, but it is chambered in the same round and also accepts external box magazines. It is also much more reliable than the AR-15 and would be much less likely to jam in a mass shooting situation. From a potential lethality standpoint, it is much more dangerous than an AR-15. But that one's fine, right?

99% gun owners never use a gun in any real situation and are larping faggots against the government

T. Cuckaroo

>kike leaf posting
you know what to do

So buy the Mini-14 and stop complaining about assault weapon bans.

Everything you're describing is a black people problem.
Not a white people problem.
Fuck off, leaf and stop talking about my rights like you have anything to say on the matter.

Attached: glock-19-gen-3-9x19mm-para-black-compact-size.jpg (800x800, 70K)

There it is

Op is pic related kys NPC

Attached: 1540476743778.gif (478x350, 84K)

Hey I'm just stating the facts

I grew up around guns, if people want to own them it's fine as long as you pass the "I'm not a complete moron" test. Shoot your guns where they don't hurt people, don't shoot other people than yourself unless it's for survival.

In short do whatever you want but leave other people live in peace.

That's not the point, and I'm not complaining - I do own an AR-15. What you're complaining about is the appearance of a gun as if that affected lethality. You said you want to ban "assault style weapons" as if that would change anything. This tells me you don't like the AR-15 because it looks scary in tactical black. That's not a reason to ban a firearm, and for that matter, will do nothing about the delivery of the same round out of a different firearm that doesn't look "tactical". It's another case of trying to ban what you don't like, while not having any other good reason.

When there are niggers almost anywhere you want to go. Concealed carry is a really attractive option.

>I don't understand why a law abiding citizen would want to own a handgun.
makes sense you're Canadian, now get back to sucking the queen's fat cock

Ah yes, your firearm is gonna kill you, and also, law abiding citizens are going to shoot you, so just let criminals have guns.

Attached: radford_butter_knife.jpg (700x467, 63K)

How about you ban them in your country and get back with us about how it turned out maple faggot?

Attached: fucking leaf.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

What makes you think the people's firearm rights are subject to firearm deaths?

In America, we couldnt care less about anything more than we do about your opinion on OUR guns.

You're leaf cucked coward #4,3987,567 to be scared of an inanimate object

If you're uncomfortable about guns, for some strange reason, you might not have the mental state to "safely" own one.

Now get back to blowing your dog, sparky.

Attached: leaf-rut-roh.jpg (600x469, 52K)

a lot of people will use a gun to shoot other people over parking spots at the local mall. it’s an american tradition that will stick with us forever since our gun rights are “god given”.

>Gun ownership is not a right but a privilege in this country.
In shitty Leafland, they're a privilege, you fucking slave.
They are a right in this country. Now get the fuck out of here, dog fucker.

The handgun is for defense outside the home. Calling someone paranoid for exercising their constitutionally protected right to bear arms is ridiculous.
And no, my rights do not end where yours begin. This is not two forces acting in opposition to one another. These are parallel lines. Your rights are the same as mine, and I can not deprive you of yours any more than you can deprive me of mine.
Regarding the "Device solely designed to kill humans" comment, firearms designed to kill things other than humans are arguably much more powerful. A 38 caliber revolver may have been designed to kill humans, but a .460 S&W revolver was designed to kill bears. The 460 has ten times the power of a 38. Firearms designed to kill humans are significantly less powerful than those designed to kill car-sized fur demons. If that's your metric for what firearms we should be allowed to own, you will only make them more powerful.

why is the left so bad at memeing?

walls of text

>on a day someone shoots people at a church
>why do you need guns for self defense?
sad

>t. lying little faggot

>I grew up around guns and am all for hunting

How do you do, fellow goys?

Fuck off OP you're not taking them.

>a lot of people will use a gun to shoot other people over parking spots at the local mall
no they wont.
you cant find 10 stories that back up your claim.
POST THEM if you do, we'll wait.

Cmon, 10 stories of parking space mall shooters...out of 340 million people

stupid nigger

Firearms are private property. End of the discussion.

These stats are all skewed by niggers shooting each other.

Its because you have a peasant mentality. You think your elected officials are better of you and deserve more securoty than you do.
Here in the US we see ourselves as equal to even the President. If Trump gets armed guards I can protect my fucking house from drug addicts.

americans are so retarded lmao

An armed society is a polite society

So OPs pic says that bringing a gun in my house
is pretty much like inviting a homeless nigger that's
recently consumed a combo of shake n bake meth
and PCP in to my house.
Interdasting....

Attached: 1st-Geo-Metro.jpg (950x547, 86K)

Fuck OP/

Attached: ohtheirony_Mussolini.jpg (742x1100, 471K)

I've had a speedhead steal my wallet before, and that is why I carry a gun. it's not for everybody, but anybody walking in a big city after dark should stay strapped, seriously. Especially women

>"A gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms by 72%"

Doesn't that mean that, in a reasonable period of time, not a million years, if you had 100,000,000 gun owners that you would expect 72,000,000 of them to die by their own guns???

>More likely to be used in suicide, homicide, or accident

What about without the suicides? How many of the homicides were justifiable?

No it means that if there is a 00.1 % chance anyone could be killed by a gun, gun owners have a 00.17 % chance.

A gun in the home keeps the niggers away...

guess I need to buckle down and take a course in probability and statistics.

Not that our firearm rights are subject to firearm deaths of any sort, mind you.

sorry had to do it

Attached: Inked1540660110569_LI.jpg (599x399, 104K)

Oh look, another fucking leaf preaching about how we should love our servitude. Fuck off statist!

Attached: there-will-be-in-the-next-generation-or-so-a-pharmacological-method-of-making-people-love-their-serv (500x410, 47K)