Fuck this shit I'm out. A bomber followed by a mass shooter DAYS apart

Fuck this shit I'm out. A bomber followed by a mass shooter DAYS apart.
The right wing is finished, absolutely finished, they don't stand a damn chance anymore.
I'll vote dem next, #BlueWave.

Attached: 1518047260128.jpg (512x599, 79K)

>A bomber followed by a mass shooter DAYS apart.
how convenient

We live in the US, it's a pretty common occurrence at this point. If politicians actually discussed mental Illness, instead of pretending it's a right/left thing then we would be better off. Also for these faggot shill threads safe goes in all fields

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>politicians discussing mental illness
those days are long past, we're full regression now

Imagine my shock

Sage and gay

/leftpol/ are here btw

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>The right wing is finished
he wasn't right wing.

posting images from his twitter:

Attached: 1509180466968.png (1026x1158, 325K)

Attached: 1511771223363.png (1030x1322, 810K)

Attached: 1509870918877.png (1028x1500, 265K)

>Also for these faggot shill threads safe goes in all fields
ofc it does

pic

Attached: 1528576849009.png (1200x800, 1.22M)

The pipe bomber is a Democrat.

Attached: SAYOC IS A DEMOCRAT.jpg (1024x598, 46K)

These libtard false flag operations aren't convincing anyone. Even the timing is obvious. The Left can't meme or falseflag.

MWAHAHA
Little dwumpf voters BTFO

You did this in 2016 and you lost. A huge, humiliating, devastating defeat. But this time it will work right?

There weren't shooters and bombers back then DRUMPFtard

They tried the same thing before the brexit Vote, a ((far right)) person killed the mp Jo cox, 2 years later nobody gives a shit.

I'm starting to belive we have a pass with dealing with the Kikes soon.

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

pursuing a solution to mental illness doesn't bring long-term profitability, it's much more economically beneficial to MULTIPLY the proposition of mental illness through mass pathologization and politicization (which you described) and then diffuse the cure into a feedback loop (pharmaceuticals)

honestly mental illness grows the economy. you won't find a cure under modern capitalism.