What is this bullshit

What is this bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-131553~2.png (1312x1756, 1.6M)

OY VEY THIS IS OVER
its jews time to shine

Why can't they make their own countries livable?
Instead of turning us into the place they came from?

They know Mexico is run by the cartels.

rapefugees never even claim to just want safety. They just want gibs and never claim anything else, only leftists think they do.

No way should US let these guys in. No way, josé.

Who is paying for the water caravan to follow them around? Soros?

Who paid for them to want America ONLY? Soros?

the perfect legal pretext to deny them entry

>MONEYMONEY.webm

Attached: 7CD5093C-ED7D-415C-95A6-B1C3E7A617B2.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

I dont understand the logistics of the caravan.

How are they eating? How are they shitting? Where are they getting all their water from? These people have no money?

How are they walking that distance? If they were in Guatemala on 15OCT they would have to be walking 19 hours a day at a pace rivaling that required for the Army Expert Infantry Badge roadmarch pace. And this caravan is full of women and children doing this? For thousands of miles, non stop??

The caravan occurred spontaneously? How is all this possible without any planning involved? To get trucks to take these people, food, water, medical help, coordination on routes and maps would take a least a couple weeks (at least), and MONEY.

I cannot find any coverage to answer these questions.

Attached: 1539227677845.jpg (604x562, 27K)

Something about the US sponsoring military dictatorships, and training, arming and funding death squads in the region for decades?

The Yankees even bought weapons secretly from Iran to sent to the Contras death squad in the 80s... Now you're paying the price for fucking up other people's countries, meh, good riddance

They're parasitic raiders invading. The credit card is still hot though so we'll swipe it to pay for them like the good little cucks we are.

asking the real questions user

Imagine the smell

Moral of the story? Don't be a commie.

so now they want to live in the country that fucked them? stockholm syndrome much?

Me and my friend were discussing this i said why dont they make their country better grow some fucking food. My friend said its too hard cause druglords probably rock up and say your growing cocaine now and shoot anyone who doesnt.
America needs to give these people guns and money and send them home to fight the cartel commies. Just arm and pay a new group to fuckup the other group.

Don't they know that Mexico IS in america?

lol yeah cause that worked so well every other time the Americans tried that

-vietnam
-iraq
-iran
-afghanistan
-cuba
-colombia

... nah. You know what the USA should do? Worry about it's own damned people is what it should do. And stop importing drugs. The USA can't solve the world's problems. It definitely can stop importing drugs, though.

The just completely disproved any claim to any form of refugee status. Not that it ever mattered to the people responsible for this in the first place. Trump really needs to find a way to reinstate California prop 187 for the whole country. This kind of shit would end tomorrow if he did.

Attached: California+Prop+187+Nov+8th+1995+That+statute+is+a+dramatic+effort+to+drive+out+undocumented+aliens+ (960x720, 123K)

They don't want work they want gibs

look at the mess they are leaving.