I'm Jewish, and everyone at my synagogue is freaking out amid the recent shooting. Why are you guys doing this to us...

I'm Jewish, and everyone at my synagogue is freaking out amid the recent shooting. Why are you guys doing this to us? We just want to be left alone.

Attached: trytufyghjhn7tvuybj.jpg (604x613, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_to_the_Hebrews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>im jewish
stopped right there

Die kike

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Attached: 1538941563616.jpg (643x675, 67K)

Bowers missed one

I love Jews and want nothing but health and prosperity for all of them

>antisemitism is bad

Attached: 1537993942685.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

Sorry mate but your people put the goyim on a track that will only get worse for you.

>Infiltrates and destroys countries from within for thousands of years
>Oy vey, we just want to be left alone!
My sides

Attached: It's the Jews.png (500x522, 127K)

OY VEY IT'S A PROGROM!!

>*Proceeds to import more refugees*

>Jewish
>Online on Sabbath

Okay, sure. If you're Jewish talk your broken ass Hebrew with me.

I'm half-jew.
should I be gassed?

Don't forget the next step
>hey. These refugees hate us
>we have to find a new place to live

Nah. Just find a hooker to brap in your face. That will be enough

>inb4 OP jewgles it and uses that as his translation
oy vey, op is always a faggot

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_0935.png (1188x546, 100K)

>Want to be left alone.
>Demand to live in every nation and create laws to provide you with different protections.
>Advocate for every culture to merge with every other culture but refuse to do the same.
>Sow dissent between every class, gender, and race.
You are all hypocritical parasitic pathological liars. You finally have your nation. It was given to you, rather than earned. Go live in it you fucking kike.

Do you act like a parasite?

>Friendly reminder that the only good kikes are those who never come out of their stinking holes

Attached: F29A4D19-3E3C-4E76-BEA4-7E158505FBEB.jpg (636x820, 351K)

? The shooter is Jewish.

Jews live a life of fear and guilt anyways so business as usual

I don't care about your comment or whatever. I am curious about one thing though. Don't you fear having the FBI knock on your door? Or are you hiding behind 7 proxies? I avoid saying anything that could potentially get me in trouble online. It's just too risky these days.

This, OP's a faggot
Also sage

King kike drudge front page news (of course)

im getting sick of this shit fuck man it has adl copy pasting 4chin quotes into this guys social media... nobodys this fucking retarded god damn im sick of you internet kikels fuck off and die

Attached: 1540072672284.png (1163x1240, 1.16M)

>Why are you guys doing this to us? We just want to be left alone.
Whites have been asking jews this question for centuries.

We just wanted to play vidya.

Attached: nmjh.gif (447x329, 800K)

stop ripping off foreskins you creeps!

what have I missed?
I'm getting drunk, someone in the us shot up some place... like each day... yet they can not produce a ski shooting team...

>you guys
you got the wrong board, brother. Democrats did this to your people.
Jow Forums is a conservative board of peace, and loves G*d's chosen people.

Attached: 012318_1.png (420x388, 18K)

This.

Attached: 9A6CC212-8C50-42FC-AF1A-D8D7E0BFEBE3.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

We’ll only use half of the zyklon B canister

Attached: B2FC59E6-06E2-4E26-9E2A-2923D549DB85.jpg (446x344, 191K)

That was what we wanted, too....

Waitaminute, then how are YOU online?

fuck off, Shlomo.

Is it true every Israeli lives in fear of getting Mossaded?

n-not really. have been living like a goy for my whole life.

>Why are you guys doing this to us? We just want to be left alone.
Go back to Israel and then no one will bother you. If every shit news article didn't have a jewish author, perhaps this wouldn't have happened. Its just another false flag anyway.

This. Let's get those birthrates up!

This Jewess is sitting on the curb in tears wanting to be consoled over the events that just took place. Do you:

1) Sit beside her and hug her. She hugs you back and thanks you.
2) Go over and pretend to hug her, but instead lick her tears and say "mm, tasty"

Attached: 140.jpg (530x1344, 288K)

Jews like you instigate right wing hatred against Muslims all the time. No sympathy from me. This is the result, its only a matter of time before they then go after you.

>We just want to be left alone.
so do we, kike. i hope your synagogue gets it

Attached: immigrationact1965.png (559x558, 173K)

True, the blood is on the hands of the Judenpresse.

> Don't you fear having the FBI knock on your door?
user..I..

I don't even know where to start, but they are not as good as you think. the fact is they are rather pathetic, it's not x-files, it's retards quite frankly. I once thought like you too, sorry to destroy your illusions, but they are just out right fucking retard like your average iraqi brother cousin who drools all the time, that's basically fbi in the current year, sorry. he is also going to come to you campus and ask you how many homosexual sami nigger midgets you got there

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

does she got feets??

For one it's 8:30 pm here so Sabbath is already out, and second I'm secular so I don't give a fuck. OP was talking about how his "synagogue" people were freaking out. I really doubt they'd phone one another, even during an emergency like this.

Y-you too

Not really. If you say inflammatory shit online it's not the Mossad that deals with it. These days it's the special police unit for internet crimes. Unless what you say is related to domestic security, then maybe the Shin Bet gets involved but I doubt it.

Does the FBI fear having to go knock on someone's door and then having to reveal why in a hearing? The real question is why aren't they knocking on anyone's door? This guy and the "Seminole" are so over the top ridiculous that they should have been known to every LEO in the state.

>We just want to be left
>left
Fuck off Soros

Based Jap

Put her in the oven

Fuck off jew boi

Gtfo schlomo

Attached: 397C1D0A-8AED-4E44-9913-A3BFE59F739A.jpg (620x936, 87K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

>We just want to be left alone

That's what we want to famalam

get your tribesmen the fuck out of western countries

It was the democrats

why don't you niggers to to israel if you want to be left alone?

>Says the G.I or American English teacher
Ironic.

The only right answer.

>Why are you guys doing this to us?
Most of us have terrible experiences with Jewish people. I grew up being harassed by Jews, then eventually stalked by them. They make it too personal towards people that harbor no hate towards them or Jews in general. Then when their victims learn their stalkers are Jewish, that's when they start to hate

How do you think we feel? We were harassed for being stupid goyims, dumb gentiles, horrible white people. We want to be left alone but all of you are so affixed on being the true blue bloods of your race, that you have to prove a point by hurting us in organized ways.

It's over, Jews. Go back to your synagogues and practice with your families, as you should be. Live your lives, grow old and die like the rest of us.

Don't you see that is the problem? You want to be alone, only you jews, so you fuck the whole world up to that end.

>what is a vpn

Leave then, Israel is calling all of you back

Attached: jews expelled.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

I can understand those sorts of precautions when you live surrounded by people you wanna kill you. Do they usually watch for muslims? Or do they pay attention to jews if they say racial slurs as well?

yes but we'll only use half the dose

fake and gay

Maybe you could form a CARAVAN and MIGRATE to Israel, friend.

Convert to Christianity or there will be more shootings at synagogues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_to_the_Hebrews

Convert or die.

Imagine I'm pointing a gun at your head.

I think the safest thing for you to do at this point is "go home". Remember Bibi's "come home" xmas message a few years ago? Seems like the best thing to do at this point. All the horrible attacks happening in France, as an example has caused many many to go home. So many in fact, it feels a bit spoopy.

BTW Bibi targeted his "come home" ads at primarily Jewish communities. He also mentioned how marrying non-jews was a VERY very bad thing. Go home, find a spouse? Not sure what his message meant....

Move to Israel, they have a "return to home" policy to anyone who is Jewish.

Attached: 1537722284767.jpg (672x950, 395K)

Sounds like the UK. I'm not surprised the Jews try to mold their own into some perverted way of thinking by any means necessary.

Jew, you should be lucky you are looking at death by gun.

Deaths can be much more ugly.

Degeneracy

We need to start burning women like this in the center of town again

I actually believe you.
Stay safe, user. Remember to keep relatives or friends informed of your whereabouts at all times to ensure that you don't get activated and stray.

Kill them all yourself.

hang urself lul

>I really doubt they'd phone one another, even during an emergency like this.
There's an exception for emergencies.

Jew, would you like to read about worse-than-death attacks on synagogues

Litearlly the jews at two synagogues have their nerves wired together so their brains fuse using microwaves and international telecom.

Nasty way to live the rest of your life.

Do you have any Jewish qts among the congregation in need of protection?

Attached: i'll save you.jpg (1400x2769, 843K)

Yes I believe they are at the bottom of the photo.

You'd be too nervous to even talk to her.

Attached: c1.jpg (366x955, 236K)

>I really doubt they'd phone one another, even during an emergency like this.
exactly...apparently hell awaits anyone who pushes a button on the Sabbath for any reason. That g_d of theirs seems slightly unreasonable.No worries, sundown is coming fast.

Sounds like a thread to keep Dems from voting.
Can I bump twice?

america is not safe for jews my whole family is moving back to israel

what if I told you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
this is not a jew

what if I told I know who this is? It's pretty obious, you should see too. he is tall and old. he talks only in riddles and ...

So do we. But since you started this shit, you go first.

Attached: 1493164816261.jpg (373x360, 35K)

put yourself into an oven, but kill your family first

better yet

we could make jews kill blacks subconsciously semi-subliminally

lol you know your own people do this shit right? Stop trying to act innocent. Your zionest overlords will kill all of you to further their goal.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1499114536414.png (1016x1080, 1022K)

The Jew cries out in anguish as he strikes you.

Story time?

slendermang?

>>Why are you guys doing this to us?
>Most of us have terrible experiences with Jewish people. I grew up being harassed by Jews, then eventually stalked by them. They make it too personal towards people that harbor no hate towards them or Jews in general. Then when their victims learn their stalkers are Jewish, that's when they start to hate
Hate to say it but this was my experience as well. Then in court he made a point of making sure the judge knew he was Jewish and even wore a yarmulke and said he should be set free because he WAS Jewish. It failed to work. (Based judge.) But after that and not one, not two, not even three but six more incidents I wrote Jews off as a people and will never trust you again. If there was a me too for Gentiles fucked over by Jews in America Twitter would DDOS.

I don't give a fuck.

woops
guess you'll have to move to israel

Of course. The government agencies and the police pretend to follow the law when it comes to profiling Arabs but everyone knows that it's bullshit. Arabs get scrutinized heavily and get arrested for even a slight comment that implies violence against Israel or Jews. Now, to answer your second question. No, most Jewish extremists are indeed infiltrated by the agencies but whenever there was a serious attack against Arabs/Muslims in Israel the groups involved were disbanded but nothing more. The Jewish terrorists do get arrested but it's usually for a year or two, even if they kill Arabs. It's a fucking disgrace, really.

Just gas your top half.

>We dindu nuffin
>Oy vey don't look behind that curtain, goyim!

I'm white and everyone in my community is freaking out over mass migration. Why are you doing this to us? We just want to be left alone.