How do I improve black people as a whole?

I don’t wanna just redpill a couple of friends of family members or some shit, but I wanna redpill the masses. A Malcolm X 2 if you will minus the Shitslam. Seeing the direction blacks are going in America saddens me and I want to make a change before it goes too far beyond repair. I’d prefer to not ask whites for gibs because I know it can be done without their help, but I’m unsure if that’d be 100% possible at this point

Attached: 9443F7D4-0A99-480C-AF4B-60BAC0A0F330.jpg (251x228, 21K)

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Shut the fuck up and get off our nuts, black people don't all think the same or have the same problems ya dimwitted cunt.

>black people don’t all think the same
Have you ever met more than one nigger? The majority of them do.
>or have the same problems
Again, they do. It’s usually getting gibs because they’re too poor or they have kids they can’t take care of because they’re irresponsible. Or they’re criminals who’ll do anything to make a few dollars for some Henny or a Black n Mild.

The prescription is more or less universal
>strong families
>stigmatize dissolution (drugs, crime, insolence, promiscuity)
>uphold traditions
>build communities
>cultivate strength of mind (study, reading, intellectual inquiry) and of body (exercise, eating right, getting enough sleep)
The same virtues that make an individual strong, make a community strong. Be an examplar for your people and they will follow your lead.

Attached: 1509257390830.png (960x960, 899K)

*indolence

i have whitewashed black friends who are afraid of the nigga chimpout squads and for good reason, hes called an uncle tom for having a verbose vocabulary. if you are not allowed to be intelligent in the black community without being shunned, that is a dangerous community.

Very true. I’m thinking on making a website/app specifically for blacks who believe in this as well. Maybe I’ll even start an organization to spread these messages and/or have meetings to improve them or something. I believe any little thing helps in the long run. Many blacks are very conservative as well be don’t realize it because they thing they’re all racist and also want free gibs sadly.

It's impossible, it's all up to inborn self-discipline and merit, which is scarce on browners. Strict external rule is required.

I know, it was like this while I was in Highschool. Of course I’ll advocate for learning how to use a gun though, and I’ll hopefully gain enough people so we can shun them and embarrass other blacks who’re unwilling to improve themselves and their communities. But I’m not scared of being alienated or harassed. I just want to do what’s right for my people.

I can understand that. But that’s why I think a strong social media presence for this is defiently necessary. Instead of black kids seeing drugs and shootings and listening to garbage rap every time they go on Twitter/Instagram, they see strong families, recreational activities or something similar. Obviously I don’t know exactly what can be shown/encouraged off the top of my head as I type this, but I can think of something if I think a little longer.

maybe you should write to bgm, sony music, etc.. and ask them to stop promoting this kind of shit. if retards didnt swallow the media jizz from mainstream cock being shoved down their throats, this wouldnt happen in the first place. now, ask yourself who runs all these corporations that promote african american degeneracy?

>write to a big music company
Just as you said, I don’t think they’ll listen to some random nigger who wants (((them))) to stop controlling all of us. In fact I might end up committing suicide by beating myself with metal pipes and shooting myself in the back of the head 15 times if I do. But eventually I will have to though, confront these big companies I mean. I rather commit suicide via as I just mentioned because at least I’ll die for a good cause.

Be great. Be a leader. Help your community and encourage others to do the same. Above all else for the American black race, turn them away from a welfare state and toward family values.

just put together a timeline of how the music industry used african american culture as a product, also do something with kanye wests lyrics about how "we allowed to say nigga on a track but cant talk about the jews" im paraphrasing, but you get the picture.

I’ll try to be. The only thing I worry about is ignorance and people willingly ignoring the message I try to spread. Also maybe assassination attempts. Apparently Malcolm X was killed by a black democrat, though if that’s my fate as well then so be it, as long as I complete my goal I don’t care

Very good idea. Thanks, I’ll try it. I need to also find like minded people, it may be hard but i think I’ll find some. If I could get Based Black Nigger Kanye himself in my group that’ll be a huge benefit.

look up people like tommy sotomayor, some black guy and satsus 2 cents. they seem like some redpilled black people.

These replies have given me hope honestly.

Attached: B2F80C3D-387B-498E-88BF-59BC7C65B790.jpg (350x454, 39K)

prosperity is the only effective method of population wide birth control

I’ve only heard of Some Black Guy but I’ll look at the others. So far my main influence is Jesse Lee Peterson (though I disagree with him on some things) and Malcolm X (I disagree with almost everything he says religiously but almost everything he says about race)

The civilized blacks need to denounce nigger culture, until they get away from the toxic nigger culture there is no hope, and the stain of it will continue to plague all of them.

I’m sure the Abortion clinics are controlling the black population just fine.