Am I a cuck pol?

I love Christian black men black Christian brothers. My daughter is married to one, she plans to have many Christian babies with him.

Attached: strong christian black men are the future.jpg (488x683, 96K)

You fucking gay or something?

Yes

>LARPagan projecting his cuckold fetish
sad

You're a pagan larper and a bad one at that

Attached: 1540176814313s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

That’s the luckiest monkey in the world

Low effort bait.
sa
ge

Attached: 1443147615_m9fn.jpg (340x270, 22K)

Yeah

This little nigglet is closer to pussy, then i will ever get

Attached: IMG_5573.jpg (720x491, 143K)

Your daughter will only have one and then he will leave her after he beats her or kills her

>nazi flag
>christcuck

pick one

You're just a typical Christian.

Attached: all are welcome2.png (1456x1006, 1M)

Attached: Abrahamism is a Jewish WMD.jpg (1748x10000, 3.9M)

Based and Breadpilled

Attached: Breadpill.jpg (720x720, 127K)

What form of communism does the photo represent?
It is in her future a toll will be paid.

Saul wasn't a Jew.

I would rather have my daughter marry a black Christian than a white Muslim.

Attached: 1540466608023m.jpg (1024x495, 81K)

Reminder that racism and the neo-pagan worship of "blood and soil" are anathema to faith in our Lord Christ Jesus.

Attached: 1538278030722.png (775x1000, 999K)

me on the right

Mongrel-Theism is Theology of Satan...

Anti-Ten Commandments...

Anti- Bible...

Anti-Christ...

You think you KNOW better than God?

Think Again...

Good-Luck with your Mongrel-Theist Ideology when you face the Creator...

Attached: BANMONGREL.jpg (340x235, 11K)

Your faith is strong, brother.

Attached: Based Black Brother in Christ.jpg (768x512, 54K)

why do niglets look like grown ups?

That little tar baby is uglier than little baby North was. Yikes!

>rejecting brothers on the basis of skin colour and putting race above Christ
I will pray to God that you find your way back to Him, lest you face an eternity of suffering in Hell for letting something so stupid as racism separate you from our Lord and our brothers in Christ.

Attached: Wholesome Couple.jpg (960x762, 126K)

Blah blah blah go suck back to sucking nigger cock

go clean your forest hut Varg

How Christlike.

Attached: Based Christian Newlyweds.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

That's genetic suicide.

Attached: Toll15544455574Paid.png (365x270, 156K)

Yes
You aren't only a cuck but xou are a traitor to whites and actual christians.
Blacks can't be christians just like my dog isn't a christian.
You shouldn't treat your dog like shit but you shouldn't allow it to fuck your kids either.
There is ballance to everything, cuck.
You will burn in hell for refusing to protect your daughter.

He's gay, btw

Sage

As a Christian, I am allowed to reject my daughter/son from marrying someone I don't want them to be with. It is only anti-Christian when you have hate in your heart.

>rejecting them is hateful
No. God did not tell us to race-mix. It's not a necessity, and the parent is allowed to influence their offspring's marriage decisions

Cuck. Bible specifically tells you to not mix things like different foods and different fabrics, but you think it's okay to mix different fucking species? You're not a Christian, only a cuck.

>christcucks shilling this hard for le based negro

What is "genetic suicide" compared to the suicide of the soul? Because that is what rejecting our brothers in Christ on the basis of skin colour leads to.

Indeed, but why would you try to prevent your daughter/son from marrying another brother in Christ if not for the unchristian hatred for other races you hold in your heart?

Attached: Pious Brother in Christ.jpg (750x738, 316K)

kek. brainwashed by some kikes into becoming a faggot cuck letting your daughter fuck niggers.

Attached: 1537414037053.jpg (2696x3477, 1.79M)

bet you'd even prep your wifes bull

Attached: 1536296811608.jpg (719x768, 178K)

>unironically applying Mosaic Law to Christianity

Attached: 1533445485721.jpg (600x400, 54K)

BUMP
We have to show Jow Forums that Christianity is NOT compatible with nationalism.

Attached: 1536244791326.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: a222.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>I'm picking the non-white Christian Europe
Holy shit BASED

Attached: Righteous African Brothers in Christ.jpg (520x330, 74K)

>Christian
If he’s a nigger, then he’s almost certainly is a Baptist, which is a Protestant denomination, and therefore not Christian. Your daughter is marrying a baboon, who is a member of a “church” that dances around and makes a mockery of the Word.

how is that based? You can take the ape out of the jungle but you will never take the jungle out of the ape

Attached: 1515360835235.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

Rejecting them from union with your family isn't rejecting them from the church or christ or society gomer. I think its really perverse to use the name of Christ to push your agenda the way you are btw. Really sick. Maybe you should prey more instead.