Sure a bunch of jews dying is bad

>Sure a bunch of jews dying is bad
>But what we really should take away is how the white man was captured while black mass murderers are not

Attached: lmao.png (508x691, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what the narrative would be if it was a middle eastern Muslim that did this?

What ar15?

Do you live in a state that's not a shithole that allows you to exercise your 2nd amendment right?
Have you been putting off on getting a gun because you're just too lazy?

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

Have the victims names been released yet?

>Sure a bunch of jews dying is bad
Says who?

Normies

Moshe, Manheim, Martim, Serhat and Schlomo

dont bother they'll make this illegal soon for white people .
you're dangerous , your people murder innocent civilians for no reason and should not hold guns .

What really worries me is the backlash against white people.

>Talcum X

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

Open pol on twitter if u want a say

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-123905_Twitter.jpg (1080x945, 231K)

>black mass murderers

you mean the guy shot at a traffic stop, the 12 year old boy with a toy gun, and the guy selling CDs?

Yeah hilarious dude. I might know some of them.

Personally i support summary execution.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

And the crips doing drivebys 89 dead in 1 weekend i 1 city.

>Sure a bunch of Jews dying is bad.

And I'm not reading any more.

Good

there's already over 300 million guns floating around america
containing that isn't possible

but the cops just ignore those guys

Hmm this or a ps4?

edgy

Opposite day

Attached: IMG_20181027_124507.jpg (1124x997, 100K)

When I first saw this headline my first thought was

>God damn it Jow Forums...

You're right. All Jews should move to Israel just to be safe.

could you tell us why they would be killed or if they were simply relocated to a brand new golan camp in is ra el ?