Why is this a hate crime but shooting a church isn’t?

Why is shooting up a synagogue immediately labelled a ‘hate crime’ but the Sutherland Springs Church Shooting wasn’t labelled a ‘hate crime’

Why do they immediately seem to know the attackers motive when it’s against Jews?

Attached: C9BA20C5-AEE2-4A8D-968A-16A11EBE24C0.jpg (480x360, 49K)

>Why do they immediately seem to know the attackers motive when it’s against Jews?

because he was yelling "all Jews must die!"

Is there an audio recording of him saying that?

jews are on the endangered species list

Jews are special fucking unicorns

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

This. We need audio and video of the carnage. Or at least pics of the alleged victims.

>Is there an audio recording of him saying that?
Who the fuck is gonna grab their phone out while getting shot at? But anyways their were supposedly ~40 people their and some in the basement who heard him say this but you redpill cucks are gonna blame the kids as they were paid by the Dems

Yup but there is never any proof. The news just tells everyone how to react and everyone nods back in unison.

The shooter was a Democrat lmao. How does that make you feel?

>The shooter was a Democrat lmao
hmmm. on his GAP profile he said he was conservative. And he had been reposting alt right shitters and Jow Forums frogs.

basically Jow Forums in a nutshell

Also you mentioned people not pulling their phones out during a shooting, but does that mean we are supposed to believe everything anyone says without evidence?

Both are self defense (very slow reaction...), it's just that Jews get much more upset if you attack attack them DIRECTLY. That, and of course most Christians aren't ethnic Jews anymore.

all murders are crimes of hate, there is no difference.
this was just another operation by Black Cube

I think the real evidence is the 4 people killed, 8 other injured and the 3 cops who were shot but hey my buddy a cop in pittsburgh and he was on standby for the whole thing also

give it a day, there will be ;)

Of course if you do anything to Mudslimes, that will also be called hate crime etc but that's because the (((media))) have brainwashed people into believe they're a precious "minority" etc.

Please answer this question.

Because deep down everyone knows that Jews are worthy of being hated. Even Jews know this.

what question? the one where he said the shooter was a Democrat but said himself was conservative but because he didn't vote for trump because he thought he was controlled by Jews makes him a democrat? makes me feel like all republicans are retarded and need to be sent to the gulags

Way to show your Jew level m8

nice to show that you debate purely on reason and not fact by deflecting everything :)

to call 911 you retard

Record and Call 911 at the same time??

Attached: 1510201143162s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

>Why do they immediately seem to know the attackers motive
Because he was screaming "all Jews must die", "I have to kill all the Jews" when police were having a shootout with him.

Attached: you fbi.jpg (255x160, 14K)

Exactly! This guy gets it. Let me break it down to you tards using logic:

1. Synagogue = place of worship.
2. Church = place of worship .
3. Therefore, synagogue = church.
4. Therefore, X happens to synagogue = X happens to church.
5. In both cases, nothing else happened to the synagogue and nothing else happened to the church. X and only X happened to both.
6. Therefore, the two circumstances are the same.

Ahem, if you don't mind. How do we know he said that? I no longer want to ask why people believe they know the attacker's motive. I want to ask why people believe witnesses, police, the news, etc. How do we know they aren't all lying? How do we know the Facebook profile people found is really his. And, in 48 hours, how will we know the other stuff they dig up on him isn't all fabricated?

You're retarded. Conservacucks only ask "how do we know this is real or know he really said this" when something bad happens to them but if it happens to the left then they'll say "lol don't try to make excuses or lie, it's clearly true" fucking kill yourself. When majority of people agree such as people there i think its safe to say he said it

They are probably being... manufactured as we speak.

>How do we know he said that?
I guess the SWAT team guys could have just been making it up.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that SWAT team just pulled this out of their arse?

>The news just tells everyone
There were probably 100 Anons listening to the police scanner this morning as this happening was happening and most of the screencaps of the perp were gathered by user and posted in the happening thread after officers mentioned perp's name and DOB over the air.

IF you want to claim this is in some way orchestrated, goading some nutter into doing this is a far simpler explanation than everybody is actors/lying.

Attached: FBI.jpg (600x458, 193K)

OC

Attached: DqeW4eIXgAAxt1e.jpg (927x1200, 106K)