Brit/pol/: Alpha Centauri Edition

>Always there is the reach for more. Build up more wealth, tear more veils away from the ultimate mysteries, seize more power over your fellow man. More, more, always more to bolster human arrogance. Yet in the end, none of this frantic scurrying after worldly advantage will matter. When a man stands naked before his creator, he will have nothing to show but his soul

Attached: sister miriam godwinson.jpg (268x320, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/442440-pittsburgh-jewish-synagogue-shooter/
rt.com/usa/442442-trump-responds-synagogue-massacre/
youtu.be/jbjVN7BSuwE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45970349
youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6Glv7QqnRBg
youtube.com/watch?v=1QHgRkqcZBw
youtu.be/QTHH1dqsrsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wut

FOOTEH

Attached: 1539955132584.jpg (360x360, 17K)

You now remember Anne Marie Aqua

Attached: FaceApp_1502310991289.jpg (1280x1280, 664K)

I love her lads

She looks ok as a woman

Attached: FaceApp_1502311299602.jpg (1280x1280, 788K)

>‘All these Jews need to die’: Pittsburgh shooter used AR-15 & handguns in synagogue massacre
rt.com/usa/442440-pittsburgh-jewish-synagogue-shooter/

>Trump on synagogue massacre: ‘Little to do with gun laws, something has to be done with hate in US’
rt.com/usa/442442-trump-responds-synagogue-massacre/

People don't want to admit that liberty is shit.

play alpha centauri
deus ex gets a lot of appreciation on here (and rightly so) but they fail to mention another prophetic game.

Sadiq Khan and Sajid Javid can.

When I was young I dismissed her as a bible thumping lunatic but when I came back to the game later - each successive playthrough you slowly begin to realise that she was right.

Shut the fuck up

>he plays rimworld
>not the superior DF

>There's one brief sentence at the end about radical Islam but it paints it as akin to a lost child
And even then manages to squeeze a "we belong here" propaganda spin with that
>radical Islam was still proving seductive to some British youngsters
line.
As if it's simple minded white kids learning to be jihadi bombers and child rapists.
Disgustingly obvious PC brainwashing nonsense.
Nearly everybody in the country knows what's up by now. Only sociopathic NPC's with a commie agenda are denying it for the sake of diversity.

Found out this girl I've been talking to as a pen pal for about 20 years is a niggress.

Fucking devastated.

Sadiq Khan is the most unpopular muslim on the planet. Hated more than Bin Laden was.

Step aside.

Attached: Prohkor_Zakharvo_(SMAC).jpg (291x350, 176K)

I call bullshit. Nigresses cant read

Is she at least a cute niggress?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This. She's based as fuck

>that faggot
Only lal is worse

>The Academician's private residences shall remain off-limits to the Genetic Inspectors. We possess no retroviral capability, we are not researching retroviral engineering, and we shall not allow this Council to violate faction privileges in the name of this ridiculous witch hunt!

Lal becomes Ted-lite eventually, though.

YOU'VE BEEN DONE BY A LITTLE NUMBER

Attached: 158888888.jpg (782x1024, 63K)

He's an alt lite Scape goat so people can pretend that isn't the fualt of Cameron and May immigration policy

>implying
Also, I don't know what she looks like, she just implied in conversation that she was.

I’m not autistic enough, I wish I was it’s looks great when I see people who are into it play it

Alpha centauri was a great game. Back in 2012 I was shacked up with the future wife in a one bedroom shack on Vancouver Island. We didn't have a penny but Nanaimo was beautiful, warm, sunny, trees as big as skyscrapers. Weed as strong as heroine. I'd just fuck my woman, play alpha centuari and every few hours go out and swim. We had no idea how good we had it. Now I had to leave my island because Muslim refugees literally flood every corner and make life unlivable. life is strange...

t. Labourite
As much as I hate Cameron and May things have gotten quantifiably more fucked for London while Sadiq has been overseeing things.

Implied how? Like "massa you gon mek me squirt"?

The major hurdle is remembering the keybinds and inputs, admittedly it is obtuse but if you learn the ropes it becomes fairly simple
Get a decent graphics pack for it as well as Dwarf Therapist as it can make the visual and management aspects of the game decipherable and easy.
I've had the time of my life playing DF. Start simple and use the magmawiki as you experiment with different aspects of the game

Write her a letter in cursive handwriting asking her race.

Nah religious lesbo and ching chong man are worst tbqh.
Does anyone like any of the Crossfire factions, honestly other than cyber guys rest are meh.

Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary, but competition for limited resources remains a constant. Need as well as greed have followed us to the stars, and the rewards of wealth still await those wise enough to recognize this deep thrumming of our common pulse.

Attached: morgan.png (162x197, 14K)

>the absolute fucking state of deano and his neighbours.

youtu.be/jbjVN7BSuwE

Are you sure it's a woman? You didn't send her money did you? i'm not buying this tbqh, post letter with time stamp.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45970349

It doesn't matter like you him or not. Taking into account their percentage in the UK, their consolidation, their strong believes and their military experience, they can easily explode the whole UK, the official government has no power over them and has to play their tune.

leave it to a nigger to stand at the gates of ascension and still be grasping for shekels. This game was so based. Unlike the civ reboot where the African faction somehow has a massive food production bonus... because that is what Africa is known for... efficient farming....

I don't remember them too much. Iirc the free drones had pretty good economic and political perks, but crossfire let's you design your own faction and get the perks you want anyway.

Chaps, should i move to Londinium to study?

Be honest with me, is it really a cesspit now?

Other than London, the mighty capital of your Empire, which university town is nice enough for a foreigner to move to?

>Sadiq has been overseeing things.
Yeah becuase the amount of immigrants has increased since the beginning of his term

That's the most Canadian story I've ever heard.

Fuck off we are full

sid was pretty redpilled

called the chinks faction the human hive lol literally calling them out for being insectoids decades ago

implying this fucker doesn't crush you with his insane military that he's gotten god knows how before you even have doctrine: air power

Attached: Chairman_Yang_(SMAC).jpg (291x350, 169K)

York, lancaster. London is not too bad for a while if you're young.

Never once i claimed i want to settle your island

Fuck off our universities are full

Zak is still the best guy. Myriam is a crazy bitch.

>has to play their tune.

and really seems to want to without even being told.

I've probably put 2000 hours in AC over the past decades and have never played Godwinson.

Oh shit I didn't know you can do that I only played a couple of play through I thought similar to newer civ games you can only pick from set factions.
Edinburgh is a really nice city. I studied at Glasgow I liked that but you'd probably get shived or something. Honestly I wouldn't want to live in London. Plenty of other lovely places in England.

wtf even is all this dumb shit in this thread
fucking turbo nerds

Attached: 1526976931213.png (710x750, 196K)

I have good memories of playing it in a Spanish cyber cafe after the owner let me install it on a few computers so I could play against the local villagers.

Morgan was right and yet so wrong on many things.

SMAC is arguably one of the greatest games ever made and nothing since has been able to match its greatness. Nu-Civ and its spinoff play like simplified mobile games.

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

this fucking clip man

yah, full of niggers and arabs

Stick with Sligo technical college.

Schools here are full.

See FBI /britpol/ is just nerds we have nothing to do with this shooting.

>Those who join us need give up only half of their humanity--the illogical, ill-tempered, and disordered half, commonly thought of as 'right-brain' functioning. In exchange, the 'left-brain' capacities are increased to undreamed potential. The tendency of Biologicals to cling instead to their individual personalities can only be attributed to archaic evolutionary tendencies.

Out of the way, Zakharav superior coming through

Attached: th.jpg (495x595, 34K)

Scotland is also full.

Arabs Italians what's the difference
You both are brown and loud

i know what else you have nothing to do with
vaginas LOL

Attached: 1532199394763.png (800x982, 114K)

I fled myself and my young family to Calgary Alberta. Made a few bucks and got pretty deep into a 3 bedroom house mortage, no debt and having a good time paying down the house. Food is expensive here and always has been but now its sky rocketing. The government openly stated a goal a few years ago of tripling our population in ten years. The nice suburb i have invested in has gone from 88% white and 12% asian to 20 percent white 68 arab and 12 asian in less then a year. Most of neighbors didnt pay for their homes got them for free and it leads to an environment of squaller. Looking forward to new set of elections to change policy but... Canada just agreed to U.N. rules that mean anyone running on an "anti immigration platform" is automatically disqualified. This means the U.N. runs canada and lets us know who we can staff our post modern state government with and who we can not. Filed for my gun ownership license a while ago but rumor is they are secretly freezing them so seems I missed the boat on being armed. My only comfort is I seem to be near the 2nd top tier of wage slave quality so I am usually employed when others cant find work.

Mate, North Italians are God's people. They're gorgeous, stylish, polite and have the enthusiasm of a child.

>DY-

Attached: 1487539932928.png (687x578, 769K)

t. NPC faction
Oh cmon he's an itie they're not that bad and he probably won't get a job if brexit goes through so he'll be paying into the uni system.
no bully

We all know you're a smelly unemployed chav who can barely read whose toothless nan seldom beats with a stick for being the biggest halfwit in all of Solihull.

back to outer/pol with you you mong

Attached: 1535313325357.jpg (1368x911, 264K)

too long m8. you need to work on your insults.

>they can easily explode the whole UK
They can riot on their shitty estates, you mean.
You get Farmer Jack driving en masse into town on his John Deere with his trusty Purdey sidelock slung over his arm and the muzzrats will run for the hills (where they will be met by Jimmy Wellieboots and his gang of pig-sticker wielding reprobates.
Trust me, if the rural population wished it, their bodies would never be found.
All 5 million of them.

just seen a video on my phone of me shirtless in my flatmates room blackout drunk from last night

i ask him what he thinks should be done and when he answers i have a go at him for 'not following the script'
then i swear at him in finnish
i had no idea this happened

Attached: Eamonn.png (526x529, 143K)

isn't there only 1 millon pakis?

Woes said in last nights thread that his next video would be titled Nostrums & Nostalgia. It wasnt a larp.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6Glv7QqnRBg

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

"The once great people who lose their grasp on information flow"

*accompanied by a short montage of young sjws with feminist hair and facial piercings.

This game so based.

Why no one has just reskinned Alpha to make a buck!? I keep waiting.

Thats partly why i gave up drinking and am now an unsocial hermit, every time I do drink im just a raging autist.

We need to get rid of all the muzzies and their commie enablers.
Fortunately, there are plenty of hungry pigs down on the farm.

I preferred the academy because they knew how to fuck ie did not have that crippling growth reduction only an extra drone to deal with.

She's alot of fun if you use probe teams and build Hunter-Seeker Algorithm early.

>not stomping him the moment you find him

i definitely need some time off

Today I shall remind them.

Attached: miriam was right.png (1319x371, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1QHgRkqcZBw

Thats the take they kept!? wtf this could have been great if they just put a rubber thimble on his god damn finger.

youtu.be/QTHH1dqsrsE

oops

Attached: 1507350406202.jpg (590x421, 60K)

He doesn't care what you or hollyjew think

Greatest game ever. I discovered it two years ago. Wow. This isn't a game. It predicts the future. It's the closest we have to a civilization algorithm.

The only reason I play SMAC is to crush the transhumanists scum over and over again.

Well, I started watching Master and Commander at the advice of Brit/pol/

Are all British Captains this fucking retarded?
>let's enlist children into our navy
>let's put the children directly into battle
>let's not evacuate the children and other wounded back to England for proper treatment
>let's intentionally kill our own men while chasing a bigger and stronger ship that we have no business chasing

You see, America's navy does it right. We have evacuation crews, backup ships, and we CERTAINLY DO NOT allow minors into any of our military squadrons, no matter how bad we're losing (we literally don't though...Rule Americannia, not Britannia, bitches).

On top of this, you give ultimate sea power (still behind the US) to an Admiral who brags about how many creampies he's taken in his asshole over the years.

The US needs to end its "special relationship" with the UK because I won't allow my country to be associated with a bunch of child labour causing, retarded captain hiring, gay admiral appointing lunatics.

Attached: 1381284087445.png (989x1022, 1.31M)

seriously though, we can't let morgan have the planet buster codes

kek

>The US needs to end its "special relationship" with the UK

Yes please. Don't contact us again.

Nelson was 12 when he commanded his first ship.
>The past is a different country (which we shall invade and enslave...Rule Britannia!!!)

Yea sure this London migration shit is kinda tragic but honestly, Britain deserves it. Terrorist attacks and people dying is one thing, but thousands of years of systemic and institutionalized racism is another.

Britain is one of the most racist countries in the world and racism at the end of the day is the worst crime a human can commit and there is not a great enough punishment out there to punish it.

You guys need to realize how evil Britain is, with its history of crusading, occupying countries/enslaving the locals, and racist housing discrimination laws that punish British-Asians, British-Africans, British-Muslims, and other oppressed groups in a country that single handedly let Trump and Farage collapse the European Union via Brexit, not to mention the huge pedophilia presence.

Fuck you Britain, you're getting what's been coming to you.

Attached: IMG_20181027_144842.jpg (2976x3968, 1.36M)

>6-6
>14:27
Both teams must be using backup keepers

who else here /genejack/?