I'm Jewish, and my Jewish friends and family are deeply concerned about this terrible tragedy...

I'm Jewish, and my Jewish friends and family are deeply concerned about this terrible tragedy. Even though this incident happened in the US, British Jews are running terrified. My cousin who suffers with a lot of mental health problems has become increasingly more paranoid and anxious than usual. My mother is planning to get some extra security on our door.
We just don't feel safe anymore, what are you trying to do to us?

Attached: 2596715_0.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Same. Jewish diaspora #UNITE. I will get a gun next week myself. There is no knowing what the gentiles will be up to tomorrow.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

You are a piece of shit responsible for the monarch program. I was a monarch victim and I want you to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

sage

I heard that there will be baseless bomb threats on republican areas so that only democrats will go vote.

I know. its like a second shoah
8 or 8 million whats the difference ?

Fuck off. Gas the kikes, racewar now!

Why are there Jews in my FINRAND

>Dead kikes.

Attached: IMG_0770.png (249x249, 79K)

DEEBLY

That’s just typical jew neuroticism.

Litterally this guy? Specifically this guy caused it? He did it?

I mean can you really say they didn't deserve it?
really?
they were even performing a Bris, aka cutting up a baby boy's dick and then sucking the blood out. the man was just stopping a heinous act from taking place

Oh buddy. IV got bad news.

Fuck off, I saw a lot of you covering these satanic shit. You are demented schizos.

We are everywhere. PIc related rents his sauna for a Finnish racist nationalist. He lives there LOL

Attached: dennis-pasterstein-ylikomisario-poliisin-liikenneturvallisuuskeskus.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>British Jews are running terrified.
You choose to import Muslims who refuse to assimilate, and what did you think would happen. They hate Jews just as much as anyone else.

Like...why? Dude...just chill out.

I heard 1 million jews died in that Synagogue, my deep condolences kike, we comming for the rest 6 billion jews though, nothing personal buko

What the fuck are u even talking about?

>My cousin who suffers with a lot of mental health problems has become increasingly more paranoid and anxious than usual.

In the last hour since this happened?

Attached: doubt.jpg (536x800, 60K)

That's tragic to hear.
Don't worry come with me i'll take you someplace safe where a friend wants to speak to you.

Attached: aafc1001da16d3f6a9b7630bbe6ae162b4e068dadb580a904312addccad189b2.jpg (762x1024, 217K)

Why?

How DARE you misrepresent te facts you fucking piece of shit!!!! It was at LEAST 6 gorillion.

Not in the last hour. His whole life. All jews are neurotic

Convert to christianity and stop being such backstabbing lying deceiving pieces of shit and you should be good.

Attached: 1536201753050.jpg (600x476, 42K)

>My cousin who suffers with a lot of mental health problems

What a surprise.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

Just going to kill every last one of you down to the child.

Attached: 1539930843118.png (232x227, 85K)

Attached: 97fc39c147289568c884b99c73e3f7c2934e4c027d5bb1238311fddc0be3ce71.png (300x308, 80K)

You know one day one of us will get our hands on an assault spork. Then you'll pay.

Attached: britbong.png (942x712, 79K)

I hope your muslim countrymen slaughter you

You could always just make aliyah

DISCLAIMER: No jew were killed in the making of this false flag. View this powerful meme at your own peril. You've been advised.

Attached: FalseFlagMeme.jpg (250x241, 10K)

I wish they had

You subhumans belong in the oven. A death by 9mm bullets is too merciful for your ass. A shame that Hitler couldn't finish the job srs

After the bolshevik revolution, the Jews (some 1300 or so) in Russian army decided to rather stay in Finland, than go to Soviet union.

They made a good choice.

Madagascar wasn't that bad of an option but you fucks refused.

>British Jews are running terrified
This only goes to show how spineless you faggots are.

run hebrew run!

>My cousin who suffers with a lot of mental health problems has become increasingly more paranoid and anxious than usual.
That's just called being neurotic, pretty normal for Jews.