Imagine being so retarded that you actually believe this is a viable energy solution worth saving in the current market

Imagine being so retarded that you actually believe this is a viable energy solution worth saving in the current market.

Attached: Coal1.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Imagine 6 million kikes in an oven

>t. can't into thermodynamics

forget global warming

air and water quality are real concrete things and burning coal is antithetical to both.

Bottom line is that nothing provides as consistent energy as burning shit.

imagine making a thread this boring

Imaging being a faggot starting faggot ass threads on a venezuelan cryptocurrency webzone

It's a brilliant energy source given modern technology. wtf are you talking about?

tech is developed, coal is relatively cheap, we know how to scrub emissions from it and people aren't terrified of it like they are of nuclear. so whats the problem?

I work until my back is wracked with pain, thinking I'll be rewarded for being a good goy.

Somebody's going to pay.

Fuck off OP. Millions of people everyday get their work done because of coffee. There is literally nothing wrong with having a few cups everyday It's proven to be healthy for the heart.

Suck mydick.

Imagine being so retarded that you believe fossil fuels or nuclear AREN'T the way to go.

Imagine all the people, living for todaaaay

Attached: merimutt_jealousy.jpg (586x439, 31K)

yawn

If I can find it haha.

>you actually believe this is a viable energy solution
according to the laws of physics it is

saged a slide thread

because it is
it's cheap, reliable source of power, works always regardless of weather conditions
meanwhile most renewable energy sources are too unstable to rely on, and costly as well, requires much more manhours to generate same kW/h.. variable power implies infrastructure monitoring and manual routing

you

Attached: 1525295233845.jpg (720x548, 31K)

Fuck you libshit thats all propoganda

(Sinä)
kaksoispiste ddddd
t: puolan

If people are buying it, then it is.

RIP thread

kek'd audibly

Attached: 1540175403037.gif (478x350, 84K)