I hope all of you feel horrible at yourselves for spreading your hate and getting people killed...

I hope all of you feel horrible at yourselves for spreading your hate and getting people killed. I look forward to the day this board gets shut down.

heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers/amp

Attached: IMG_3130.jpg (1242x1139, 129K)

>I look forward to the day this board gets shut down.
not gonna happen buddy

He chose the action you retarded fuck.

Shutting down this board is like breaking quarantine.

Hello Mr.Mises

Attached: 1515558674425.png (1280x938, 716K)

Why would this place be shut down? I thought the actions of a few didn't represent entire groups? Isn't that what leftists have always preached?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>jews
>people

I'd love for him to press the button right about now to be honest, just hit the reset button

Attached: 13216516.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

he didn't like trump or Q

another liberal false flag

lmao i only care about the timing. Maybe Jews should stop cutting off little boys dicks, bombing Palestinians and stay in their own country if they don't want to be shot.

probably a false flag
combined with shills and useful idiots praising the attack online

its just simple shit to fuck with people. it worked in your case

Jews rule!

This. And OP should KYS

Attached: 1490741972305.jpg (540x413, 45K)

>“HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our >people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get >slaughtered. Screw your optics. I’m going in.” >HIAS is the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society >that helps refugees.

Holy Shit! This guy, "fuck your optics, im going in" he says. Who was he talking to?

>(((Feinstein)))
hmmm

Attached: 1540348492651.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>now that kavanaugh is in, i can shoot people!

i dont. so far he seems ultra based. just hope he made sure to shoot the rabbi in his face.

OUR GUY

Attached: ouguy.png (420x236, 156K)

Over 50 white people were killed at a country music concert in Vegas by a race mixing fag who hated America, Trump, White people and country music because of liberal brainwashing and jewish propaganda. I couldn't give less of a fuck that a few kikes got shot. They are evil people who are undermining America and who are ultimately responsible for 9/11 so fuck you and all of your kike worship. Get the fuck back to Israel.

Registered Democrat

You were going to already, LARPer.

This guy hated Trump because he was pro-Jewish

He looks like Harvey Weinstein.

>I look forward to the day this board gets shut down.

You still don't get it do you? If this closes, 50 new ones will pop up. And they're not about to fragment their most important honey pot.

Ok brit

Words pictures and memes don't kill people, guns do. It's that simple. Jow Forums will survive despite what crazy people do.

>shutting down the containment board
That’s so stupid I could see the left actually pushing for it

Source?

I knew he looked familar

It's going to be extra scrumptious when the Republicans end up still winning out in the midterms and it acts as a low key nod to everyone that the general public doesn't really care about the slaughter of Jews and their Liberal minions.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

they are afraid

First post is best post.

Attached: download (12).jpg (269x188, 6K)

here's interesting thought for both liberals and conservatives; if Trump rhetoric is to blame for recent incidents can the Islamic faith be blamed for Jihadist terrorism?

Can't have it both ways, liberals like to excuse Islam for the acts extremists commit in it's name. Trump condemns violence and terrorism so isn't he absolved by the same logic?

Attached: 15A777AF-4C37-48C5-B2F4-C94F4EC017CE.jpg (618x381, 54K)

#bluewaveshooter

hahah just imaging the massive spike of shit posing on other sites.

Attached: 1523664974178.jpg (512x573, 44K)

what you think this guys real name is?

Attached: robert bower gab profiles2.png (2107x624, 280K)

wtf i hate joos even more now

>shutting down Jow Forums
1st Amendment, N I G G E R

>guns do
hold up there shlomo

opticsfags obviously

All I see is that blue checkmark

Not anymore apparently, that privilege is for brown people ONLY.

yea he is another extreme version of the right wing. Just like adam lanza was an extreme version of a mentally ill person.

lmao he was a Qtard as well, imagine my shock

Attached: 1789708.gif (360x346, 170K)

Attached: david-katz-jacksonville-video-game-florida-shooter.jpg (618x410, 47K)

see our psyop cesar sayoc loved trump - it was backfiring - quick we need a trump hater who loves hitler

Robert Paulson

are you retarded? optics--like how such an incident is perceived by mainstream

Learn to read, kike.
He's saying that Qanon is some kind of Trump psyop to get people who used to love their personal rights to accept martial law and less rights.

He's anti-Trump, anti-kike, and anti-Qanon.

the attack was a leftist false flag

Attached: 1539976648977.png (374x229, 29K)

Voting dem, just like the synagogue shooter.

No, jew, he is anti-Q if you read more carefully. He is saying Q is an operation to make anti-gov people into people who want to give the government more power.

It doesn't matter, retards, the fact that he believes that Qanon isn't some larping faggot, but rather a governmental "psyop", should tell you exactly what kind of a moron that nutcase is

Fascist
AnCap
Antisemite
Probably racist too
another right wing incel that went totally insane. Typical

you dropped your memeflag

Way to laugh at your own ppl getting slaughtered, all for winning a retarded internet argument & then getting it wrong anyway.
>highest IQs in the world

>your own ppl
It's not like we're related, and they're already dead so who gives a fuck

no it's not, meme flag. why would they allow the patsy to have posts about being anti-Trump

Masturbated 4 times since hearing about this

This site is actually very Jew'd compared to 3 years ago. Thanks to (((Alt Right))) and their kike masters.

But the shooter hated trump though.

>spreading your hate and getting people killed.

Attached: today's_phrase_is_your_hate_speech_.png (1440x470, 329K)

So isn't this basically go time? Or are you all completely spineless?

cool it with the anti semitism there bucko

The but hurt is real.

Attached: DqJs5_QXQAA1dfh.jpg (720x690, 45K)

You first

Attached: thoughts and backlash.png (618x284, 59K)

your damage control is laughable as always
petty little rats jumping ship as always

Ah, the weekend.

Bet Trump will increase the gibs for Israel too.

About time they have caused so much pain around the world now they got a taste of their own medicine jewish parasites

The alt right e-celebs did nothing to keep their spergs in line, instead they virtue signaled to them, and allowed them to LARP on their platforms, now this is going to be extremely bad optics for anyone trying to push ethnic nationalism and white identity. Anything to the right of Trump has just been delt a huge optics blow. This is what happens when LARPing and sperging gets out of control, a genuine sperg snaps and acts out without any rational backing to his “plan”.

we're all celebrating the fact the world has 8 less parasites on it. lmfao get fucked kike bitch

>Fascist
>AnCap
imagine thinking you could be both of these things at once

Attached: 1535424891877.jpg (608x456, 35K)

but user, that mass shooting, like every single other one was a false flag by the deepstate to take away our guns and our freedoms! Good thing it failed to do that like the last 23 times

Attached: 1496367850533.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

its nothing compared to what jews have done

Told you jews kill their own for political expediency

Last time a white person attacked a synagogue in the UK was in the late 40s and it was just bricking a window

"AnCap" is just neo-feudalism anyway. it's not really anarchist in the traditional sense.

Robert "prep the showers" Bowers
Robert "I'll start with a hi-power" Bowers
Robert" watch these Heebs cower" Bowers

Cry more.

Jews and leftists shilling for open borders result in thousands of whites in Southern states getting murdered by Mexicans each year.

It worked in Australia. The psyops are like bad magic acts. They’re obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature and fun to deconstruct.

This guy hated everyone who didn't spew as much Jew-killing rhetoric as he did. Including Trump.

"The character we've chosen for you is of a good, strong white leader who is acting in the interests of his country. We must keep whites asleep for a few more years so they are totally outnumbered by our non-white minions and can never regain their country. Do this and we'll keep your family safe & wealthy, & we won't tell anyone about your trips to Lolita Island."

He dun did it... or was he manipulated by Jooz?

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

Serious question:

How DO we get this site shut down? Jow Forums is completely unrecognizable at this point for any true oldfags. It's just been overrun by right wing garbage. That's why there's no more OC on this board, no more content. It's all just angry right wing incels screeching about whatever on any given board, any given topic.
It's time to shut down Jow Forums. It had a good run, but it's such garbage now.

>people
are jews people?

Attached: kek (25).gif (345x259, 552K)

Implying that Jews are people

did they really blur out the word jew?

Attached: 1538591740413.gif (360x272, 1.25M)

>checked for truth
wew

THIS. The Vegas shooting was politically motivated.

Imagine being the fart sniffing LARPer who came up with Q user LARP, they’d be absolutely wetting themselves now.

HE WILL ARRIVE ETERNAL, HOLY AND CHROME IN VALHALLA.

Attached: CookedAliveIchthyostega.webm (500x194, 261K)

Attached: 70675795-CBC6-4563-8FD0-2CDDD7191C92.jpg (350x466, 38K)

>2. Bowers Said on Gab That He Did Not Vote for Donald Trump Because Trump Has Allowed Jewish People in His Administration & Among His Supporters

BASED AND PRINCIPLED