Ask a guy who lives down the street from George Soros anything

Ask a guy who lives down the street from George Soros anything

Attached: 0be5269c-abc3-4394-a489-141b4f0ab7f2.jpg (777x1600, 290K)

damn nigga you rich

on the contrary I live in a very modest 1860s Carriage House. Though it is a very beautiful area.

Shit in his mailbox

>Shit in his mailbox

I'm not interested in dealing with his private security team

What's it like to live down the street from George Soros?

>What's it like to live down the street from George Soros?

It's very pleasant it's Horse Country up here,very rural Rolling Hills and wonderful restaurants. Though it is 1% or land you guys would be surprised there are quite a few non liberals more than you think.

I've never seen George Soros himself I don't think he's here too often.
I have seen Martha Stewart, Blake Lively and also Bruce Willis once.

Attached: 2018-09-19 14.47.13-1.jpg (1960x4032, 3.31M)

Is there much traffic there? Did you ever spot a celebrity or someone notable going in/out? Have you ever noticed something unusual to you about him?

Do children go missing all the time?

you know what they do yet sit here talking like a pompous ass who covers for child knappers and still seem to articulate from a very, faggy, high horse
complacency is just as bad

>Is there much traffic there? Did you ever spot a celebrity or someone notable going in/out? Have you ever noticed something unusual to you about him?

it's right on Route 22 I would consider it light traffic but it is a main artery for the area.

It's hard to say I don't really stalk his house I just live in near proximity to him. Other than the most recent events I haven't really seen much activity by his house. Although two days before the incident I did see a long-haired blonde fellow kind of looked grungy walking by his house. I even stopped my car to see if the gentleman wanted to cross the street. He looked out of place but I thought nothing of it. I thought about going to the local police with it but apathy... Whatever.

The only real activity I've ever seen was people riding horses and a extensive grounds-keeping crew/contracted landscapers.

He lives very close to Martha Stewart.

I'm not sure what you want me to do pal?

I'm not covering for anyone I'm bored on a rainy Saturday.

>there are quite a few non liberals more than you think
It makes sense considering that all the boomers who built their homes here before the elites came.
Sorry I'm not familiar with US locations but where do you live approximately. California, Hollywood hills?

Only during passover

Rural New York is pretty. You're a lucky man. Other than Jew forest blah blah pizzagate blah blah Moloch blahblah muh nationalism

>there are quite a few non liberals more than you think
>It makes sense considering that all the boomers who built their homes here before the elites came.
>Sorry I'm not familiar with US locations but where do you live approximately. California, Hollywood hills?

It's a very wealthy area in the upper right hand corner of Westchester County in New York. It's about 40 miles north of the city as the bird flies .

Was the guy who mailed the bombs a lib or pub?

I meant traffic on the house. Thanks tho!

>The only real activity I've ever seen was people riding horses and a extensive grounds-keeping crew/contracted landscapers.
Do you know what was it about?

>Rural New York is pretty. You're a lucky man. Other than Jew forest blah blah pizzagate blah blah Moloch blahblah muh nationalism

My job and its beauty is one of the only things that keep me in this area, culturally it is a fucking Wasteland. The food is actually really good too.

I date a lot of equestrian girls they are fucking crazy like crazy cat ladies but with more money.

his estate is an actual Horse Farm.

I want to learn how to ride horses some day. I feel I'm gonna like it. What do you think of it user? Did you ever get into it?

Bruh I'm from Virginia, you ain't gotta tell me about them horse girls. They're weird to the point you kinda think you're getting cucked by a Tennessee Walker but damn if they ain't got them legs and ass that make you forget about it

>I want to learn how to ride horses some day. I feel I'm gonna like it. What do you think of it user? Did you ever get into it?

Yes very recently but I'm terrible at it! There are hundreds of miles of horse trails in my area literally right outside my door.
my neighbor lets me ride one of their older horses but most of the horses around here are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars if not Millions.

I highly recommend it annon. Once you get the hang of it it's really relaxing

Attached: 2018-04-28 12.58.40.jpg (1960x4032, 3.33M)

user,can you larp as open society pro Israel Christcuck and post results of your activism ?

does he have a cat? shit on his cat

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

Katonah sucks donkey ass

>Bruh I'm from Virginia, you ain't gotta tell me about them horse girls. They're weird to the point you kinda think you're getting cucked by a Tennessee Walker but damn if they ain't got them legs and ass that make you forget about it

So true! If it weren't for their God damn amazing bodies and tite ass, I would give in to my better senses that say get the fuck out of here this girl is a sociopath.

I would say it's the money but I know plenty of Equestria girls that aren't as rich and they're just as crazy.

Something about horses and young women fucks them up!

Damn. Sounds great. It sounds like one of those things you'd think you'd be good at after a small amount of learning but eventually turn out to not be so easy. Grazie mille.

>Does he have a cat? shit on his cat

IDK he has horses.

>Katonah sucks donkey ass
He is actually more in Bedford then Katonah but its right on the border.

>Was the guy who mailed the bombs a lib or pub?

I have no idea I don't watch the news but the whole thing sounds fishy to me.

GPS co-ordinates. Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1461380586927.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Please can you shoot him for the good of humanity?

Coordinates?

Hey OP...you ever see a horse get whipped?

it's a well-known stop being lazy.

Just wait a few months I think the guys in his 90s

How many bodyguards does the old man has?

Attached: AA7440A4-E9F8-4325-B7F9-96DFBEA2ED73.jpg (500x500, 80K)

one could easily climb up those trees and get down to the other side...

remember you can be forgiven if you repent

These trees are the last thing several hundred children probably saw before they died.

>one could easily climb up those trees and get down to the other side...

if I had to guess I would say proximity sensors and armed guards would meet you promptly

Burn his house down.

Attached: 1498697979418.gif (400x243, 2M)

A horse tried to bite me once and started chasing me all over the place. I had to dive through a fence to escape. And all I did was try to give him an apple!

>Something about horses and young women fucks them up!
it's because riding is (subconsciously) a sexual act (for women). reminder that back in the day women traveled by carriage while the men rode

he already had a massive heart attack once, he's living on borrowed time

Prove it

horses are rude, but if you give them some love, they can be very nice animals
i hope you gave it another chance

borrowed time and the best Healthcare money can buy

Did you call the celebrities out and talk to them?
Tell us more about the Soros manor. Do you see security around? Any cars actually go in the property? Any interesting stories to tell about the area? Is your property nice?

Also, explain how to get a horse to turn when riding it.

Do the proximity sensors work at 500m?

Attached: image.jpg (956x737, 484K)

Wow nice border. Wish we all had one :^)

isn't this the final shot of eyes wide shut?

His kids run his open borders society bullshit since last 2 decades anyway. His emails to Podesta and Clinton that were leaked by Wikileaks are pretty hilarious, he was literally giving them marching orders. They'll do anything for his money

>Ask a guy who lives down the street from George Soros anything

Can you hear the screams from your backyard of the little white children this satanist kike sacrifices to his devil gods?

Make a Pepe sticker, and put it on his gate.

Attached: 1468614192164.jpg (647x780, 121K)

Nah, he is a plumber on long island, they all make like 215k and live in shacks from the 50s.

>Be rich
>Own literal fenced/border around house
>Own personal security
>Tell the people who can't afford fences and private security to dismantle their borders and allow in millions of criminals

Grew up in the area. Massive estate over in Bedford Hills iirc. Head down 117, hang a left onto Old House, and you’re at the Clinton Compound.

>Grew up in the area. Massive estate over in Bedford Hills iirc. Head down 117, hang a left onto Old House, and you’re at the Clinton Compound.

How many children have gone missing in the local area since they bought that house?

>Did you call the celebrities out and talk to them?
>Tell us more about the Soros manor. Do you see security around? Any cars actually go in the property? Any interesting stories to tell about the area? Is your property nice?

For the most part it's a sleepy town and that's the way they want to keep it!
People always look at the well-known one percenters like Soros but there are so many more and a lot of them live here. But they are completely unknown they walk around like everyday people shop, go out to eat, and drive themselves mostly. When you drive around the streets by me you can tell who's rich and who has fuck you money simply by looking at the front of their house. If they're rich usually you can see their house from the street it's big it's impressive and it's beautiful. If they have fuck you money all you see is an inconspicuous gate maybe a proximity sensor/camra and that's it.

My property is very nice and actually quite affordable.

if you look in my original picture you can see a large truck in front of that gate hidden after the recent events you can bet there's someone in that truck.

There's a lot of Private Security in the area I haven't really had any interactions with soros's directly or even seen them they're very inconspicuous. but I'm under the impression he's rarely at this location. I know some contractors in the area and they've told me that to go to certain properties you need to sign a non-disclosure.

No I've never called a celebrity out I've only seen them in public and didn't interact with anyone. I will say Blake Lively was the most strikingly beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. I've seen other celebrities before and they're usually lackluster in person but Blake had a very natural effortless beauty about her.

>Be rich
>>Own literal fenced/border around house
>>Own personal security
>>Tell the people who can't afford fences and private security to dismantle their borders and allow in millions of criminals

don't forget to strongly Advocate to take their guns away

lol that's pretty much New York Life you need six figures for a shack.

Attached: preview.png (475x636, 252K)

When you wax his cars, do you apply one or two coats?

Does his laughing keep you up at night? You probably won't sleep for weeks after the migrants make it in.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

What's the physical address?

How did you get there? What's your job? Are you rich?

>What's the physical address?

I'm pretty sure posting addresses are against board policy. But if you know how to use Google it's not that difficult to find.

fine. shit a parcel box, apply proper postage, and then ship it.

>for open borders
>has a wall with guards around his house with no trespassing signs

you're spreading this everywhere
your little disclaimer won't help when you're arrested

>How did you get there? What's your job? Are you rich?

I decided to move to the area because it is peaceful. I'm not rich definitely not for New York I am middle-class.

when is garbage night? I wanna pick in wealthy hoods

If get then you throw a molotov in

>when is garbage night? I wanna pick in wealthy hoods

they actually have an auction at the end of the year at the town dump.

People come from the tri-state area because these people throw out literal brand new appliances.

>these people throw out literal brand new appliances
no shit. answer the question

Ehh, it’s always been a pretty safe area, and the Clinton’s didn’t do much to change that. There was however the flamboyantly gay theater teacher who diddled a few students, among other things. School district has actively tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug. Pic related.

Attached: 9D613B55-04C4-462C-B4E9-A970856CF1F2.jpg (534x712, 42K)

How much are your property taxes?

garbage pickup is not public in this area so it depends on what garbage company that use so I have no idea

For the area, homes in the low to mid $1M’s can easily have a property tax bill in the $30-$40k range.

THIS

SHIT IN HIS MAILBOX OR GTFO