THE SHOOTER BROWSE ON Jow Forums4chan CONFIRMED

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6323781/Robert-Bowers-Jow Forums-website-pol-synagogue-shooter.html

Attached: qioblzc.jpg (1028x1416, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6323781/Democrat-Robert-Bowers-CNN-website-Reddit-synagogue-fapper.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATTENTION ALL JOURNALISTS/NEW USERS WHO HAVE COME TO VISIT OUR FINE SITE after hearing about it in your local news reports.

You are all welcome to stay here as long as you want! We are an open and inviting community and I hate niggers so much

I would like to apologize to our media friends for the abhorrent racist views of our Gook counterparts. They do not progressive, welcoming views of Jow Forums at all.

I'm an Egyptian and I've never faced discrimination on Jow Forums
The sandnigger, kike or nigger crap is all banter.

I can vouch for it being a tolerant place.

You can fuck right the hell off. No one is welcome. Go away.

#RefugeesWelcome is the official position of Jow Forums regarding immigration

Attached: negro lamprey.png (807x419, 529K)

>Shooter is anti trump
>(((Media))) and liberals blame trump for a trump hater killing people

WHAT?

wonder if they got a heads up text / email like they did at 9/11

pic related

Attached: sspits.png (988x690, 1.07M)

We are a board of peace ;^)

Attached: pol is a board of peace.jpg (474x641, 71K)

Attached: 1509766355447.png (1162x768, 584K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6323781/Democrat-Robert-Bowers-CNN-website-Reddit-synagogue-fapper.html

WTF

>Oy vey why should I have to pay $2 for this coffee? $1.50 is far too much to pay. Can you believe they had me pay a dollar for this coffee on the day of my son's circumcision!

lol too late. you're already on the list and your search results will be filtered from now on.

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

To all the media, I would like to apologize for my amerimutts friends abhorrent racism against gooks, and other slant eyed niggers. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1540480563337s.jpg (89x124, 3K)

>daily reminder

I can't actually believe that some person come here for other reasons than shitposting.

Honest questions anons you do know Jow Forums is satire?

Do they v& people in nipland?

Attached: 1540656885179.jpg (194x259, 8K)

No, it is window into the truth.

What part of "hide your powerlevel" do you dumbass redditers not understand?

not going her to train your english

Attached: 1540285943091.jpg (963x591, 273K)

>3 days ago
Does his twitter have anything from 3 years or even 3 months ago that's in line with this kind of thought?

>a person browses the internet
>visits websites

ITS REAL

Why did my previous question disappear?

Yeah right, next you'll be telling me I shouldn't be eating a dozen raw onions everyday.

>s.jpg

For what?

Attached: 1514433554323.gif (499x499, 45K)

true i hope they investigate google, i am sure the shooter constainly use it

also, leaf is totally not a complete and massive faggot. we really love that guy.

Attached: 1540659619231.jpg (680x962, 160K)

white skullcap looks happy, whats the deal with headphone guy, jogger?

>t. Connor McGee

For being of nazi racist

we basically only really hate you if youre jewish or a gangsta rappin nigger. people like black guy t are broadly accepted here

Attached: think of the children.jpg (563x843, 229K)

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>man of shad

His name was Robert Bowers

Fucking low-IQ idiot.
>Muh false flag
No, he was a moron.

>not going her to train your english
tu quoi?

and we hate women too

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 393K)

either you or the mods deleted it.

Oh you're adorable. Who do you think we are, the UK? You should try not living in a dystopia where you've been progressively giving away your rights for the past 60 years

Attached: 1521251448385.jpg (800x490, 92K)

This.

JEWS Are EVIL
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

They call us a leaf. It may seem hurtful and evil, but that's ok. pol is a board of peace and love.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1417195333001.jpg (480x454, 39K)

Why do nazie have to kill her :(

anyway, have to visit his again to know if the confederate fag succeded to make new image

Attached: 1530475090900.jpg (656x468, 76K)

I would like to apologize on behalf of my nipponese friend. We are indeed a welcoming and inclusive community and we would never harbor such a disgusting slob as mr. bowers. Our official policy on obesity is being hung by the neck until dead, so there is no way such a disgustingly fat person would be able to reside in such a place as Jow Forums

Attached: mcgregor.jpg (744x752, 72K)

>HE SHOOTER BROWSE ON Jow Forums4chan CONFIRMED
Drop that leaf proxy you Langley Falls glownigger

Attached: 1531783039162.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

every libtard browses and posts on Jow Forums moron

anyone can

See?
MAGASHOOTER reposted a greek post. Don't ever say we don't do stuff for you.

Attached: 1517950310791.jpg (1400x1028, 392K)

Uh oh

As a half Egyptian mutt I agree

>The fake bombings
>Now this
What comes next? They gonna find some dude to go castrate a black guy on national TV to try and win the election?
This is getting scary how bad theyre pushin this shit.

Attached: 1537995936865.png (2518x1280, 334K)

>house
>kid
>clothes
>food
doesn't consider herself rich and doesn't want to work hard to take care of THEIR stuff

misogyny is unironically correct

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Former Trump voter here, its been fun watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we cant let him get his hand on the nuclear codes

>famlam
>im voting dem
shills are here

Attached: 1539922546673.gif (80x100, 10K)

Attached: rob.gif (499x207, 499K)

Take any story in the last week and replace "Trump" with "Jews" the replace "media" with "white people".

Wrong, I have faced discrimination from other users for being Canadian. This is NOT a board of peace and should be banned.

>more mentally ill white people

cant really trust white dudes these days.

All of the shilling today has been really low energy, what the fuck is going on at JIDF?

There it is

former supporter i can not agree more than you, trump is a threat for all the world, we have laughted enough now. We need to came to realist and moderate solution like we do in the past.

This i am now a Jeb!head

I think (((they))) were making a veiled threat

notice how when the fbi is busy with something there are no NWF threads?

Attached: NWF.png (7783x4731, 1.98M)

Only sane option, in this sad world.

Last time we were blinded by our hate, but right now we will not make the same mistake, and follow the real manly and succesful man .

Attached: 1540655218643.jpg (1972x1090, 752K)

This is ridiculous. All the violence that trump has brought in...Voting in republicans was a tragic mistake, I'm voting Democrat in the midterms!

I would like to state that my government has never paid me for the posts that I've written on this board.

Am actual Jew. I've never had any issues here.

That's it. I'm a Cruz Missile now.

fpbp

Prove it

bet he browsed reddit and facebook too

I have never seen someone so casually holding a cup of coffee after a mass shooting like its just a regular day...
Just sayin....

seems like a typical poltard of the paranoid christcuck type tbqh
i'm thankful to him for ridding our race of the cancer which is the heretical "conservative" "judaism" though

Attached: DqeW4eIXgAAxt1e.jpg (927x1200, 106K)

Are we sure the guy isn't jewish himself?

we're still working on our final solution

The coffee was free. Does that clear it up for you?

>le Jow Forums is evil because you said some stuff and some whacko did some things!!!!
fuck off, i'm not responsible for what some lunatic does. fuck jews

I think they are in emergency shill mode going for quantity over quality I'm not sure

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

Hey guys, I'm doing a story for Buzzfeed on the shooting and how a member of Jow Forums was the perpetrator. Anyone want to give their thoughts?
Thnx in advance!

they went trought the shoah, or they had trauma from the shoah transmitted by their parent, this little shooting like this is a piece of cake

Attached: 1540637867420s.jpg (91x125, 2K)

"nigger"

take a hike, kike

tesy

>qfags

Attached: (((Q))).jpg (962x454, 56K)

maybe you i can't post here with out getting 40 (you's) saying kike

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

His name was Robert Bowers

Fucking kek

Good. The western degenerate goyim deserve this.

HELLO NEWFAGS

Attached: 1495824799121.jpg (440x264, 13K)