Why is pol against Islam?

Hates Jews. Keeps women in their place. Warrior culture. Great history. They are literally the brown counterparts of the average pol user.

Attached: 2341.jpg (500x733, 80K)

I mean, I guess.

They have no qualms torturing small innocent animals, who want nothing more than to be loyal to you their entire life.
Anyone who would brutally torture a small innocent puppy does not deserve to walk this earth.

Good thread.

rapes white women. invades europe.wants to force its ideology on people.kills those who disaggree

no mate i dont think so

bad against doggos
bad against foreskins
bad moral compass in general, hypocrisy is supported by the religion in contrast to Christianity
also you leave you die, sounds kinda fishy and seems like something you really do not want to join

Bro I fucked a married Muslim woman at the beginning of the summer and I was raised Catholic, you think Islamic women are "based"? The punishment for cheating on your husband is literally getting killed with rocks...and they still have to stone women like daily! You're fucking delusional; also google "Bachi Bazzis" if you think Muslims are against homosexuality; you're probably worse than the long nosed tribe on that regard

"Great history" lol If you call following a peado prophet that married a 6 year old "great history"

No one is touching my whiskey!! It's mine and mine alone and wine.

The german is right. We must defend puppies.

Fuck off achmed, this loli belongs to me.

It's not European tho...

They want to cut my foreskin.

This. Wtf is up with the brown lust for white women.

>mfw I got hard from that pic

Well, time to kill my self.

It's a religion. relgion is for the scared and stupid. I can hate Jews and women and love chidlren on my own. I don't need a religion to tell me I can do that. Not that I do do any of that, but I'm just saying.

Attached: 12215363453.jpg (875x2711, 723K)

Because fuck you

>Warrior culture.
yep. islam promotes war and killing.

Attached: 1464310895635.jpg (960x697, 151K)

Attached: 1479829207149.jpg (700x900, 518K)

>Hates Jews
This is only temporary as long as the Palestinian question remains unresolved, so it's rather superficial. Historically Jews and Muslims were BFFs for hundreds of years, trading slaves in North Africa. Lots of Jews went there when Europe kicked them out again, they were welcomed in Morocco.

History mate.
We can make great allies if it wasn't for Jew Controled USA.
Christianity and Islam can work side by side but each in they're own land.

Because you use different word for God, we can never be friends. Eternal enemies because of a word. Imagine what aliens would think when they get here.

Attached: 420.jpg (203x240, 5K)

Attached: 1490215931406.jpg (912x1148, 391K)

Attached: 1464310804393.png (900x1700, 829K)

Attached: 1479829228600.png (1000x1855, 1015K)

>Hates Jews
Hates everyone, themselves included.
>Keeps women in their place
Treats them like dogs and rapes little girls. Shit is inhuman no matter how edge you are.
>Warrior culture
Yeah. Really working out for them killing each other and being the West's backup war bitch.
>Great history
Great history destroyers, more like.

Christianity was like that but it's believers croocked it. Now erhic Turks are having European birth rates. Religion itself become backwards even for protecting cinservatism

Attached: 1490223173416.jpg (480x720, 96K)

There is something fundamentally wrong with a people that do not partake in beer or bacon.

Attached: 1490573861177 (1).jpg (792x612, 531K)

Attached: 1490223086876.jpg (720x720, 94K)

Imagine having an IQ this low

This user has wisdom.

Attached: margepray.png (1004x754, 989K)

because fighting and killing people (i.e. being islamic) is always wrong.

Attached: 1490575058205.jpg (2927x3583, 2.48M)

Attached: 1464311020688.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

Because Muslims are just Jews worshipping a Pagan moon God. Thanks, but I'll stick to Sedevacantist Catholicism.

>invaders of europe
>non-civilized
>inbred
>non-christian I guess
>foreigners
>religious in retarded levels
>they hate dogs
>they don't eat pig
just to name a few

>Keeps women in their place.
yep. they sure do. isn't it great!!

Attached: 1490505988023.jpg (476x522, 135K)

Fax

Attached: 1490223062386.png (1024x1261, 343K)

>Imagine what aliens would think when they get here.
Nothing. Cos we'll kill'em all.

Attached: 1438289490001.jpg (960x658, 85K)

Evy is so pretty.

Because mudshits are brown, and violent, and Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Try meeting them once.

>Keeps women in their place.
if you're a muslim, you're not allowed to rape muslim women. but it's encouraged and fine if the women is not a muslim.

Attached: 1490219966465.png (666x704, 51K)

>'muslims are inferior'

Attached: lol2.png (366x799, 38K)

>Great history

Attached: don-draper.jpg (413x395, 34K)

I can cherry pick battles too

Attached: Untitled.png (337x877, 209K)

>Why is Jow Forums against da Orks?
>keeps grots in dere place
>WAAAAAAGH kulture
>great fings we done
>dey literally da green kounter-..kounterpah...green same ting as da oomies

Attached: 1311156434_3.jpg (426x376, 65K)

Full of Shitskins, Rapes kids, supports polygamy, and is basically Judaism 3.0

I wonder if it is the Devil`s religion or the FINAL religion sometimes, I consider nobody a sinner before i met said person but i do want too acknowledge people who believe in God and Muslims are amongst them

There is definitly something eerie with some practices they perform, I am definitly NOT keen on having them over here by the way, I feel as if we are at "End Times" and i either feel the light of God inside of me, Or i am beyond whitepilled and i KNOW change will come soon, I just feel it in my bones something drastic is going too happen, I a non-LARP start to get adrenaline rushing, Any of you feel the same way?

Because it was meant for the more Savage races.

Only White's are responsible enough to have a more relaxed religion.

Excuse me for double posting so fast in a row but does any of you think ALL religions are based on the same god? i can not help but notice that people who used to be religious here prayed to Mary statues much as our ancestors prayed to different statues like Freya,

Believing in God and not neccesarily following a religion STILL brings piece to my mind ,i can not help but feel something is near.

Islam's virtues aren't the problem. It is the people that practice it coming to our nations and shitting them up.

No one cared about you until you invaded by the millions, and made it clear you were here to stay and would never integrate.

From that list Jesus sounds like a (((cuck))) tbqh

>Why is pol against Islam?
To protect what's in your image.

>but it's encouraged and fine if the women is not a muslim.

Wrong. It is only allowed for conquered women but that is not rape because they are your property.

I can’t say anything bad about it cuz I’ll go to gulag, mate...

Attached: DEACF6FC-765B-4763-BBCF-B11B5D0290D2.png (1590x869, 846K)

>No one cared about you until you invaded by the millions, and made it clear you were here to stay and would never integrate.

Stop falling into Jew traps and stop invading Mid-East countries. That way there will be no refugees.

>This is only temporary as long as the Palestinian question remains unresolved,

Muhammad personally genocided a tribe of Jews.

islam is the bootleg aliexpress version of judaism.