Attached: elon.png (1280x720, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raaEwxTy9zU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

that toke cost him 4 million, what a legend

fpbp

Information on jewry is harmless.
What people do about it is their own responsability.
Jow Forums is a board of peace and truth

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

Attached: IMG_0944.png (1136x640, 99K)

Senator Feinstein's violent rhetoric caused this awful tragedy

im pretty sure most of the worst comments here are planted and the rest just useful idiot npcs manipulated into going along with it

This

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=raaEwxTy9zU

watch this cnnciajidf

Yes.

who cares?

We are humanity's last hope.

yeah, but so are progressive liberals. you're both the bad guys. the only way to become a good guy is to hear the Word of the Lord and obey it.

Keep your eye on the big picture

Attached: Mueller.png (640x480, 371K)

you are shitposters who just oppose anything publicly supported by liberals. you are totally irrelevant aside from incidents like today, and whenever you do make the news, everyone hates you just a little bit more than before

>Show me the man and I'll show you the crime
If you say so

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Wah!

Fpbp

Jow Forums has taken the social engineering strategy of the most powerful people to ever live, reverse-engineered it, repacked the expository information in readily consumed media packets (memes), leading to the rapid awakening of a population on the brink of extinction and the world at large.
But yeah it's just shitposting and we are all just irrelavent basement dwellers. That's a safe box to put Jow Forums in, put the box on the shelf, forget about it.

We're the goodest guys.

Attached: 1535052476651.jpg (1024x965, 173K)

A RATS... ANUS?

*smacks mouth

Get smoked kike

Nope.

Attached: CC9EECAB-CC21-4354-93FC-F9B08A880858.png (2048x2732, 1.47M)

If they're the good guys, then good has no place in this world

Bad or good is relative to who wins and can write in the history books.

Good or bad depends on perspective. So, you're a kike OP.

>we

This board has spent the past several days posting threads about how the fake mail bombs were a huge boost to the Democrats before the election. That fat fuck wasn't a regular here.

I'm not the bad guy. You're the bad guy

This

Attached: heypaul.png (150x161, 39K)

Attached: E5D7938A-D0D6-438E-9DD5-9DF0572843F1.jpg (800x450, 45K)

No, its only natural that those who fight shall be hated

relative morality is for leftists GTFO