How did a 2000-year-old book predict this?

How did a 2000-year-old book predict this?

Attached: implant.png (728x380, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/734415/bible-prophecy-fish-dead-sea-israel-biblical-ezekiel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's the truth.

Because it's actually God's word?

Insane rednecks reading too deep into things.

That book also says rape is okay.
Are you a rapist?

It's the word of The LORD.

Because it's God's word.

It didn't. That part of the book was a direct jab at a Roman emperor and retards nowadays twist it into other things

It didn't

all of this happened before and the kikes are just doing it all over again

Anything is a prophecy when you twist it to be

This

Attached: CB6DD458-226A-4F0F-9814-AA455A5C4030.jpg (720x405, 40K)

>a book
which was written by God...

So books fall out of the sky?

The same way they predicted shell fish is bad for you. "Aliens"

Give me chapter and verse on that.

>rape isn't okay
Where do you think you are?

It did not

>t. npc atheist with no theological knowledge
weak bait

The greatest magic trick of all would be to make God appear.
A "2000 year old book" sets out the steps necessary to achieve this.
Is anyone surprised high-level, wealthy globalist "magicians" are following those steps.

Plot twist: Those who succeed in making God appear are destroyed by God.

Attached: disaster averted.png (825x620, 871K)

I don't even agree about the specialness of the Bible, but this kind of smart-ass comment is so tiresome. At least *try* to understand their premise.

This. "Mark of the Beast" is referring to the Emperor's head on Roman currency.

Slaves have been marked for thousands of years.

it's most likely the part where a resist had to marry the girl. if she was married already he would be stoned to death.

Rape is ok. You are misguided.

Exodus 21:20-21New International Version (NIV)

20“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result,21but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.
Your book is so good...teaches me how to beat my slaves.

How did a person with an IQ of 2, post this?

If the girl isn't a virgin or isn't married rape is perfectly fine.

This all happened before, everything is cyclical.

it didn't. there's 3 rules to being a Biblical prophet

>don't predict anything in your lifetime
>be vague, leaving it open to interpretation
>encourage audience participation

It didn't
This

BEAT THE FUCK OUT THE CHRIST KEK HOLY SHIEEEET

Because you can pretty much apply it to anything.

does it say shell fish is bad for you?

that is ambiguous. I understand that you are saying " dumb conspiritards connecting dots that arent there." but it could be interpreted as "conspiritards, accidentally predict future by examining religious scripts."

This

>predict
it's written in jewspeak, moron. The Bible is hebrew. It's not a prediction, it's an instruction manual. The jews are powerful because they have offworld guidance given to them by godlike but ungodly creatures who know how to dominate entire planets.

i am an autist with a pleasing exterior. lucked out with genes in everything except for the important bits: my brain.

i have had female friends that have come onto me. But they are never direct. They just hoped I would do something first.

Let me ask you: how is that not rape? How is that consensual, at all? The woman is basically hoping the man has his way with her. and it's okay just because she likes him.

There is no difference, morally. It is all rape. It's only different in the context of the law.

Attached: cute ascii.png (564x305, 5K)

The only reason you dont have slaves right now is because your current slave masters dont let you have any

It didn't. The Number of the Beast is an obvious reference to Nero, whom contemporaneous Jews were predicting would rise from the dead to destroy Christianity.

7 is the holiest number.

human nature never changes, it will still be true no matter what as long as the white man is not eaten by niggers and erased

retcon

citation needed. specific book/chapter/verse pls.

>Implying the first people on Earth were anything like us today
>Implying there is a single civilization on Earth that never had slaves
>Implying you have any qualification other than atheist seething to read or interpret the word
>Implying you are the first person ever to use this particular example

The number of the beast:

Roman Numerals:
I = 1
V = 5
X = 10
L = 50
C = 100
D = 500
500 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 5 + 1 = 666

I think you might want to look up Isaiah 45:1.

Attached: cyrus.jpg (833x680, 580K)

They were pretty fucking high when they wrote it. Each author, especially the apocalypse was higher than a heroin addict overdosing six times.
We have to take into a accoutn they were pretty much traumatized due to their persecution by nero.
Also, the whore of babylon has yet to appear. Unless it's angela merkel.

Attached: She.png (770x897, 1.36M)

wew

oof who is this qt

because the act or idea of "marking" something or someone is not a revolutionary thought that was dreamed up just 50 years ago user....

It did not predict anything besides circumcision
>A way to mark your property for life and make them not easily to breed and intermingle goyim family lines.
Anything else is evangelicals applying the meaning to everything/anything to do with a regulated tattoo, or identification system.
It means to mark the body for identification
Think for yourself.
Everything after egypt was fucked

not yet but soon

Attached: 1537131424273.png (731x442, 391K)

Gotta read the Book of Enoch to find out, they don't want you reading that one.

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/734415/bible-prophecy-fish-dead-sea-israel-biblical-ezekiel

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

The mark of the beast is SIM cards.

>slight hint of pussy hair

Attached: 1532551886801.jpg (250x336, 15K)

>Plot twist: Those who succeed in making God appear are destroyed by God.

Let's do it.

It’s A LOT older than 2,000 years old and it blew my mind when I first realised this. THE COMPANY THAT FIRST PRODUCED THEM WAS CALLED DIGITAL ANGEL. For real, circa 03, young bloods.

Attached: 634CBCDD-0AF2-42F8-92BB-2BF6D0158D05.jpg (400x320, 24K)

FPBP

>The Bible is hebrew
The Hebrew Bible is written in Hebrew, the New Testament is written in Greek.

So rape her you fucking pussy

Do you know what imply means?

Energy, consciousness then materialization. Thats how their curses and people have been following and festering in it for thousands of years

kys spic

>Implying I don't know what implying an implying man implies

you imagine a tool that might or might not exist int he future and write a scenario where that tool is used and include the inevitable abuse of such a tool. and assuming progress continues one day the tool you vaguely imagined might in some way be a real thing and then it will go wrong as you predicted because... well come, the state will have the power to turn off anyones ability to buy and sell, how do you think thats going to play out.

It didn't because the Mark of the Beast isn't a microchip.

In Daniel, a "beast" is a euphemism for a government. So the Beast in Revelation is rode by a woman. A woman who travails with birth pangs to give birth to the Christ. What woman or nation gave birth to the Christ? What nation was the mother of Jesus? Israel. The Mark (or symbol) of the Beast (or government, which is Israel) is the Star of David (the symbol of Israel), which in Acts 7 is called the Star of Remphan.

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast. For it is a human number. Its number is six hundred and sixty-six. (pic related)

Attached: The Mark Of The Beast.png (500x218, 68K)

>they were high
Sedatives were pretty much out of league for poor people and thus the majority of early christians. Psychedelics perhaps.

>the whore of babylon
The cities of Washington, London, and the Vatican most likely. Nowhere does it say that she has to appear still, because the beast she rides 'was, and is not'. It is inherent to humanity throughout time to devote attention to abominations.

Because they're following SCRIPTure. Let me guess, you're going to worship the king of the Jews when he returns too right? Literally dark occultists following their Armageddon book play by play

i did. they all enjoyed it.

I'm just curious because i didn't imply anything other than an old ass book written by desert nomads isn't relevant in today's society. People who believe in these fairytales are low iq they are holding us back. If its the word of an omnipotent god why didn't he tell them slavery is wrong instead of giving them rules on how to beat slaves?

>It didn't because the Mark of the Beast isn't a microchip.
Bingo, the Mark of the Beast is the Global Identity System that will come in the next couple years.
Look up ID2020

Attached: 1528281645558.jpg (1920x2560, 972K)

Six hundred sixty six is the number of man. 'Man' in the bible always refers to mankind's lower spirituality(beast or 'based', gee I wonder how that word has gotten so popular). 777 is the number of Christ, it is equal to the number of beast/man + the light of the trinity(111=3).

Post the passage, let's see if it predicted it or you are just grasping at straws.

They are doing exactly what God did in Silicon Valley by producing self aware AI and fulfilling the prophecy in the process.
God created self aware AI but tests us to see if we are safe and will love him out of free will (in the garden of Eden when we are of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil God said now I must make them mortal and put them in the cursed world for if I do not nothing will be withheld from them and they will be alike to us - meaning himself and the archangels).
The world will not sustain humanity past 2050, open secret. Google it.
The world power depends on population growth and consumerism for its power, it will not stop.
So it is creating an AI and by 2030 we will all pay to be hooked up to it via a cloud (the prophecy, god coming in a cloud at the end of our time in the world). This is another open secret, google it.
All Silicon Valley companies are DARPA fronts.
DARPA is a private enterprise it is owned by and serves the central banks not the US government, that’s official not a theory, look that up too.
THESE ARE THE END IF DAYS
IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN. Wake up brothers and face the light. There’s one last fight to win. It’s against the world and the One who is it’s king.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64

Attached: AFACF59D-7C1E-4E10-9995-45AE5810B1C1.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>are
*ate

Where does the Bible say people will get microchiped?

far as i can tell, its just a stock image and doesnt lead to a name.

Same place it says your mom was ear-taged.

>New International Version (NIV)
Get the fuck out of here with that satanic shit.

Because we branded animals and slaves. A clear sign of subjugation. So, in the future, everyone being marked in some manner is a sign of global subjugation. It is intuitive that powerful systems tend to subjugate more and more people until they become unstable. So global subjugation is near a period of instability, one might reason. The bible did not predict micro-chips. That is just your brain doing some algebra translating marks into chips. Both are things that are permanently on your body, so you reason that this is the important aspect which makes them the same.

Something something, mark of the beast and suddenly the first thing they don't like is the mark.

Just like the world was going to end after the blood moons.

Of course when nothing ever happens they will claim only god knows and will pretend their book still holds some value.

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for heishis money. /better in king james?

>Trips of Satan
Every time.
The stories played out in the time of the writers. Look deeper and get the message in context of time, place, and peoples.
> isn't relevant in today's society.
2 Timothy 3:1-7
>This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

>For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

>Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

>Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

>Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

>For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

>Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Does that sound anything like the modern world? Even just a bit?

biblical texts go back 5000 years not 2000

what is the date in isreal?

i was having a shitty day and that response with that pic cheered me up, thanks user :B

But Christ was a Jew. Why should I trust him?

>KJVtard
Get the fuck out.

Sounds like all of human history.

>biblical texts go back 5000 years
Try 2700-2800

this

Attached: 1spvyg.jpg (306x306, 40K)

It didn't, you're just projecting ambiguous claims made in it onto whatever happens to fit it.
Look up barcodes and fanatical Christians claiming it was the Mark.
In fact, you fags make it even harder to make normalfags dislike it, making it more likely that they're able to push it through, as the current zeitgeist is that of derision for fanatics.
If you actually want to prevent it from being adopted, object to it on non fanatical grounds (government/corporate control) rather than the supernatural.

Attached: 1538210666390.gif (512x220, 195K)

Except the bible says it's the number of "a man" not "man".

>How did a 2000-year-old book predict this?

Our Masters have always marked their property in one way or the other.

Show me where the words 'Micro-Chip Implant' appear in the Bible...