HOLY SHIT guys think about it. first the nazi plane came through the worm hole and now this. is it happening

HOLY SHIT guys think about it. first the nazi plane came through the worm hole and now this. is it happening

Attached: 887878787878.png (640x604, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhp7uhsO6NY
sworm.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's all in your imagination my nigger. relax. you did nothing wrong.

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

That was my plane, I'm going back to get another!

Attached: Rudel.jpg (800x1020, 80K)

The only things worth waiting for are First Contact and/or the return of Christ. Everything else is lies and fluff text.

>first the nazi plane came through the worm hole
Excuse me, WHAT?

The nazi plane crash was predictive programming for the jewish shooter....

Im three degrees of seperation from the pilot that crashed the "nazi plane" on the highway in los angeles. It was an American Forney f-1 mocked up with iron crosses used for shows. The entire city was traffic was fucked up until the morning, as diverted traffic from the 101 merged with the already congested 118, one hour before rush hour hit its peak, and one of two ways to escape that part of LA.

There was recently a temporal incursion involving a WW2 era Luftwaffe aircraft.

My guess? The memesphere is cracking reality and allowing manifestations to coalesce. It happened with Bane. It happened with Kek. And now it's happening with the Nazis.

Fucking nazi time wizardry, reality is literally cracking at the seams.

the nazi plane was a burning of an effigy

it was ritual magic to try and break us

it was ceremony

They fear our magick. This is why you cannot post for g e t s anymore. We are white mages of the right hand, like Jesus the Nazirite before us

it was a german cross

please join me in getting a oujia board to conjure more nazis on all hallows eve

No it fucking wasn’t, you’re talking out of your ass.

hahahahaha god bless bowers

Attached: kfj09568594.jpg (211x239, 11K)

I fear this is only the beginning. Strap on boys, it's happening.

You know how i know your a shill or retard? You don't even specify what point(s) you're refuting.
>hurr no
Grow up

this

1488 on the chrono. Top fucking kek.

Hitler discovered how to bend space and time before the end of ww2?

>Excuse me, WHAT?

A WW2 era plane crashed on a highway a while ago. No, it apparently did not time travel, it was used by a pilot of our times

this

They brought the plain through time Just for him to fly that day, But the time travel scrambled the gyros...

Why am I just hearing about this now?
Did we undergo another timeline switch?

"nazi" plane in the video

youtu.be/rhp7uhsO6NY

Fucking kek
This is gold

Attached: 0346A9AF-8BD8-436F-B257-914D442DA414.jpg (1024x512, 61K)

>There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums

Attached: 1503080004590.jpg (256x256, 9K)

Double digits and the NSDAP is back.

Okay, that's new.
Have people in this timeline heard about SWORM? They're an inter-agency subcommittee with presidential authority and access to DoD, DoJ, NSA, FBI, etc. that derive their authority from Obama executive order 13744 I think. They're the reason Trump and Pence had to come up with Space Force, it was the only way they could outmaneuver that physical manifestation of the deep state.

what nazi plane?

Interesting I have never heard of it, here is the website if anyone is interested sworm.gov

A wormhole space tornado has come through our solar system and is disrupting the parallel universe shift we have been going through. There's really nothing we can do about it except to follow christ in his name. amen