Why did he kill 8 Jews in a synagoge?

And “what optics” was he the hell talking about?

Attached: D9BD3467-C3E2-4B03-8DB0-363D0637E07D.jpg (875x700, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/k63LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure since he was blatantly anti-trump

Maybe he's delusional and thinks that it's giving Jewish people optics since he murdered a bunch of them.

Trump is in their pocket, who is Ivanka married to? Idiot r/T_D boy.

>non-sequitur
infant genital mutilation damaged your brain and turned you into a gril

he meant telescopic sights. he shot from the hip.

So who were “his people” that are getting slaughtered?

I'm not a nazi and I have nothing against Jews, but it's clear he is saying he regrets giving Jews a sympathetic event, but that he couldn't control his mental illness any longer and had to act on his insane impulses.

Bomber and this guy should both get the chair on Nov. 5

oh shit this is why MSNBC won't show the message, all they say is "his final three words on social media was 'I'm going in.'" Plus explicitly anti-Trump posts.
This shit isn't going to last more than 2 days in the news cycle

So why “your optics” than and not “my optics”?

WASPs most likely

He had special Hitler bullets, check the chronograph on his page, holly fuck
archive.fo/k63LE

Attached: going in.jpg (1027x627, 84K)

appearance is not important
a beautiful mind is

Please, American Jews start killing American anti-Semites, clean Jow Forums from spam.

the jews

I thought it was only 4.

because Jow Forums kept telling him he needed a certain expensive brand of sight and that he was a faggot if he shot with the naked eye.

Attached: screwyouroptics.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Pretty much meant to say he didn't care how this would affect public perception

...because he wanted to kill Jews and a Synagogue is where Jews congregate. His other option was a bank but banks are not soft targets. Just taking a stab at it.

Worrying about optics is silly. The fact is that the only solution to the jewish problem is to kill them. They're evil and the evil is in the genes.

Meme of the day

His name was Robert Bowers

>the virgin opticsmutt vs the going in chad

Ok, so what's your plan?

Act unhinged and insane so that you get hung next to your terrorist buddy?

Why were there only 8 people in the Synagogue? Aren’t there typically hundreds there on Sabbath? Why were the Jews unarmed, here in Germany all synagoges are heavily guarded with machine guns.

#bluewaveshooter

>here in Germany all synagoges are heavily guarded with machine guns.
thats because of the nu-germans

>wants to kill jews
>kills a bunch of worthless targets rather than taking out big name jews that actually pull the strings

Yea this guy was a fucking moron

You guys really ought to be getting damn tired of dough faced mentally unstable white men giving leftists more and more ammo and making you look bad. These right wing mass shooter types are so dumb that you can see the stupidity in their eyes.

What is HIAS?

fucked my side right up

Attached: 87678699.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Screw Your Optics, I'm Going In.

shut it newfag

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

holocaust in a synagogue

Topkek
I fucking hate Jow Forums autists so much sometimes.

course it wont
he was anti-trump, that doesn't excite anyone.

>HIAS
Jewish group that enriches your country with vibrant brown new Americans.

>8 Jews
friendly reminder: "conservative" "judaism" is a heretical offshoot and is not jewish in any way or form

Why would he shoot up a synagogue full of religious Jews when the media/finance Jews he complained about are all atheistic?

Attached: спасибо.png (453x428, 323K)

Jow Forums might be the only place where an Israeli will say only fake kikes got killed in the latest massacre

Attached: 1468213361262.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Almost if it were designed to invoke maximum public outcry...

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 109K)

imagine getting that uppity over a shit spook like 'our people'

We started those in 2012 after 4 Arabs tried to kill a 53yr old Rabbi and his 6tyr old daughter. Since then we have stationed thousands of police guards with machine guns to protect synagoges. Attacks have decreased.

Attached: 38B3D7AB-3904-4B01-B81A-F328898D6995.jpg (1024x655, 113K)

>i know this wont look good for dems, but i gotta do what i gotta do

Forget your memeflag, Brit-Ahmed?

Attached: jewtactic.png (1194x806, 745K)

He's going to kill 4 random jews and then shoot at cops then the white ethnostate will follow inevitably because reasons. That's how Hitler got into power.

K.... GOING IN

Attached: posted.png (360x360, 256K)

You know those migrant caravans? HIAS is one of the the groups funding them. Maybe the jews he killed were part of HIAS? Doubtful, but it's something to think about with that last message he put out.

i want to laugh but damn thats fucked up. u ethnic germans should just kys u have no chance

This

god bless bowers...death to kikes heheheheha

Attached: kfj yum.jpg (741x645, 141K)

Sure thing uhhh... British man.
As far as I'm concerned I'm glad that the right people are getting killed. All thanks to the slow shift in the overton window to the right.
More vigilantes are an unfortunate side effect. But violence is eternal, and the Jewish casualties are of no moral consequence.
Be sure to remind the artificially outraged that Jews are not special, lots more people die everyday here in the states.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529939309208.jpg (495x489, 34K)

>Tree of Life * Or L’Simcha Congregation is a traditional, progressive and egalitarian congregation based in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood.
aaand in the trash it goes
i'd feel pretty bad if that christcuck maniac murdered actual Jews

Optics is the key word to know this guy is a loon. All the glow niggers who come here and try to incite violence love to bully rational Jow Forums users who have nuanced thoughts to "stop worrying about optics". Guess like this are the ones who spent every waking minute of the last 2 years trying to stoke and incite right wing violence. He failed miserably. So he did it himself knowing the media would do the heavy lifting of demonizing MAGA that he never could

MK-Ultra and mind controlled assassins used to be the stuff that people who believed it were seen as weirdos. I think we are seeing that this stuff is real and has been all along and it is frighting.

I wonder what they will pull next to try defeat Trump?

Attached: NYC trash ads.jpg (640x640, 74K)

because of Trumps lies

So he stopped the caravan?

why the fuck would he take out no-name jews instead of actual,big tier jews like Soros ect?
This has false flag written all over it

your whole religion is based off eating humans, sucking baby dicks, drinking blood.
you literally cannot survive without other races, you cannot grow food on this earth because of your filthy background.
you are marked with a massive snozz, the most hated facial feature in the world and yet here you are, the audacity to think for one moment that this wasn't an inside job of your set-up jewry of fake natsoc wanna bes.
hate crime
literally tree of life is about human parts, you fucking sick vampires cannot get enough of it.

Attached: treeoflife1.png (2314x1310, 222K)

Attached: 2l43j5.jpg (863x475, 100K)

I would look closely at his finances. Wouldnt surprise me if he was getting NGO money to shill. He posts exactly like every glow nigger on here who has tried to incite violence for 2 years by encouraging rational Jow Forums users to "stop caring about optics." He gave himself away with that keyword

Robert "slaying Heebs with a hi-power" Bower

not a bad question, user

Alright Bongboi McRottentooth

all is fine. just be certain to take your risperdal on time, chinaman

He's not dead stupid

They're Kabbalist Jews no? Tree of Life Synagogue? That's Sepirot. Is Kabbalism conservative Jewry?

You are correct, some Canadians are ok

Another hint that he may not have been as organic as we'll be told. This guy was on radars. He may have even been paid to shill here by an alphabet agency

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Truly a legend

Attached: IMG_1829.jpg (900x900, 146K)

IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING TREE

Attached: IMG_1918.png (237x248, 120K)

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 1540043476058.gif (225x225, 540K)

Optics BTFO!

Attached: 1462322668174-1.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>wants to kill jews
>kills a bunch of worthless targets
that’s the point

nope he just made it seem 'evil' now to not let it them in.

nice to see a white hat canadian user
rare around these parts

Attached: kekqcourse.jpg (249x255, 15K)

>Why did he kill 8 Jews in a synagoge?

8 Jews are dead?
Can somebody confirm that 80 Jews died?
Can't believe that 800 Jews died, this is worse than Las Vegas.
Never forget the 8.000.000 Jews.

>not dead
LOL, DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY BELIEVE A BOMBER WITH FAKE BOMBS AND A GUY WHO IS STILL ALIVE AFTER SHOOTING UP A KIKE-NEST? PREPOSTEROUS

yeah, this guy went off the deep end...

kids, this is what happens to you when you stay on Jow Forums all day. dont be this guy.

tip top kek m8

1488 obviously

It's the Sepirot. The Tree of Life is used by Kabbalists and Frankists all over.
Pic related

Attached: Ktreewnames.png (336x626, 80K)

come on, don't make me laugh. it's just a cool buzzword, their "sinagogues" are nothing more social bingo clubs for old hags
they are NPCs with zero knowledge of the talmudic law, of mystical, rational and the occult in general and our most sacred traditions in particular

Attached: robert.png (696x336, 103K)

>Screw your optics

Means "I don't care that my pointless act of terrorism will achieve nothing but discrediting and undermining my own cause."

kek

wut. Explain

Former Orth here, that is bullshit and you know it.

wiki it
Kabbalah
Sepirot
etc

>t. FBI

Which side does know Hassidic? The various sects of Judaism are confusing, since we're not allowed to openly talk about them. I know the Tree can be found all over this country on various shops owned by Occultists who seem to be diaspora or even have NO ties to synagogues

>And “what optics” was he the hell talking about?

I think I was trying to discourage the "skeleton Crew" from proceeding with their "ops". I told them that now may not be a good time... bad optics". I got a reply that was similar to that one.

underrated

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

We don't have kike-mandated circumcision in Europe. That's a USA thing.

i need a big titty asian gf. screw your optics, i'm going in.

Attached: 1508183012012.jpg (440x640, 65K)