Facing absolute evil

>deep state will stop at nothing
>last days magabomber
>today synagogue-shooter
>tomorrow they will probably burn children alive with MAGA props around them
>every day more heinous crimes, with no restraint whatsoever
>4 days max and we are at gilles de rais levels
Why even vote? Why do ANYTHING else than praying for the LITERAL UNIRONICAL second coming/harmagedon every day, for hours on end, in total, trance-like devotion to the old-testamental, vengeful god?
in all earnest, completely seriously, not trolling/baiting whatsoever: why even bother fighting the worldy hordes of the devil? why fight for this world?

Attached: mfw.png (1920x816, 603K)

>Why even vote?
Because it pisses off all the right people.

Synagogue shooter is real. If it were a false flag, they would have scrubbed his social media posts in which he explicitly condemns trump.

>why even vote
fuck off with your demoralization shithead. we vote because it scares them. we vote because it scares you. we vote because every vote against you is a vote that ensures we never have to put up with democrats bullshit ever again. every vote makes them more and more scared, and the more scared they are, the more votes they ensure go our way. now fuck off with your "why should i vote?" bullshit. the further we push, the more desperate they get, and while some lives will be lost, we had no control in that to begin with. besides, the transition from one power to another has never been bloodless.

his anti-trump sentiment on social media provides plausible deniability that it was a false flag in the minds of trump supporters. trump critics won't care and will carry on believing trump is somehow antisemtic despite being a zionist and having jewish grandchildren.

Yeah but they just shoot up 10-20 kindergartens in response. What is our endgame here? The enemy is radically evil, to quote Hannah Ahrendt.

You're missing the point. If the event doesn't make trump look bad to people who didn't already hate trump, then the false flag accomplishes nothing.

Yeah it's a little more than demoralization I'm afraid. If the powers that be fear that there is sufficient momentum for the republicans, worse crimes will follow.
What am i to gain with a President Trump or with a red house/senate that even makes up for all the dead, much less outweighs them?

LMAO at your ass. Yes, stay home, faggot.

>If the powers that be fear that there is sufficient momentum for the republicans, worse crimes will follow.
So you're saying that if I keep voting red, they'll shoot up more synagogues? Oh no, how tragic.

>Austria
>anything happening but a post box being kicked over.
Nigger get back to your reality asap.

it might not change anyone's mind, but they're probably betting it will rile up and increase voter turnout on the left more than on the right.

Yes and you know that the republican voters won't lockstep behind this, if the MSM ties those shootings to republicanism per se, which they will.
So enjoy your purity spiral, enabler of the 1000y democrat empire.

>to quote Hannah Ahrendt.

Don't do it, that jewess is the proof women suck at philosophy

>Yes and you know that the republican voters won't lockstep behind this
They don't approve of the actions, obviously, but it's not going to change voting habits.
>if the MSM ties those shootings to republicanism per se, which they will.
They may try, and fail, because trump is a fucking jew.

>They don't approve of the actions, obviously, but it's not going to change voting habits.
I disagree wholeheartedly. While republican voters probably won't swing towards democrats, quite a lot might think it's not worth it to vote at all, given the evil on the other side. I wouldn't go if I were american. Don't want any more dead children and i'm 100% positive the deep state would go all the way.

>I disagree wholeheartedly.
And how the fuck would you know? You aren't even american. You have not the slightest fucking clue what american conservatives think is "evil", or whether that would compel them not to vote. Dead children? A man walked into a fucking elementary school and shot 50 eight year olds and american conservatives didn't give a shit. The "how many kids have to die? All of them." meme is literally how MOST of us think. Even trump recognizes this, which is why he made a pro gun statement today in spite of the fact that he personally doesn't give a shit.

While that sounds edgy, it is also a direct admission of compicity in evil. I refuse to believe that a sizeable part of american conservatives would seriously consider such a stance, given that such a stance will literally put them in hell after death.

Attached: 1532801928304.jpg (612x585, 59K)

HAHAHAHHA

I don’t think so, I they they are just getting hasty and sloppy due to:
1) desperation
2) volume, they aren’t even finished with the killing yet

>If you allow bad people to kill themselves to try to make you look bad rather than submitting to their whims, you are complicit in evil
Yeah, nah. Even if the shooting was legit, which I think it was, it's STILL no reason to not vote republican in the minds of normies who aren't already brainwashed leftists.

You are definitely a subversive parasite