Let's remind the MSM that Jow Forums is a board of peace and we disavow real life terrorism

Let's remind the MSM that Jow Forums is a board of peace and we disavow real life terrorism

Attached: DGwXtD1VoAA4boh.jpg (614x506, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/reagan-battalion-unmasked-leaders-anonymous-anti-trump-activist-group-exposed-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QshkkDRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

>we disavow real life terrorism
Absolutely but the madman is loose

Attached: 7570147f6ee6f8250a117e92b61f10fd79fdee47_1_600x362.jpg (600x362, 123K)

Jow Forums is a board of peas.

Attached: pol.jpg (1300x953, 158K)

Are you being scared into silence? Look none of us here may personally believe no in violence but what the MSM is doing to our country has made people increasingly desperate, it does not surprise me that the fringes of our society is being affected. For scale/comparison worse things happen in Chicago nightly and MSM blatantly ignores it.

Let's remember the "Reagan Battalion" is a small group of disgusting kikes.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/reagan-battalion-unmasked-leaders-anonymous-anti-trump-activist-group-exposed-video/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.20.38-PM.jpg (851x518, 73K)

Attached: jn.jpg (300x400, 53K)

No peace on the streets, that's exactly what left wing antifa and blm believe.

You can't celebrate mass murderers and then say you disavow real life actions. Own it you faggot.

There is literally no point to that, and its very likely that you're a shill for suggesting it.

Nobody here has anything to apologize for, and no left-wing media in the world is going to signal-boost your lame posturing.

Literally all you're doing is cucking yourself and begging for mercy, you worthless faggot.

fuck off. every dead kike is a tangible improvement to the universe

Wow the shills are back in force

boy do I hate niggers, jews and spics
aren't you with me, fellow Jow Forumssters?

Colour blind, and without any Whites.
Unintentionally red-pilled.

>Color blind
>All of the people have black hair and brown eyes.

When will this "diversity" meme end.

Attached: FF245AF3-88B5-4588-9B37-48D158D26CEA.jpg (634x649, 50K)

im partially color blind, but i can still see why niggers love cinnamon toast crunch

Attached: 047FF274-2485-4FFF-B629-717A17D32BC3.png (1022x731, 639K)

Daaaaahhhhnaaaaaalllllddd..........

Attached: 1540664925013.jpg (614x506, 64K)

Fuck off, nigger lover

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

I don't see color I only see Chosen status

It's not though. This board is literally the biggest shithole on this entire website. Years ago, moot shut down /new/ for becoming a stormfag central, and it was no where near as bad as what Jow Forums has become, yet it still got shut down. This place has become nothing but racist, extremist assholes filled with hate and violence. It's not a "board of peace," it's a board of hatred all day every single day, and you're surprised that this place breeds violent acts? God I wish Moot was still around to shut this shithole down.

ERHUMMMMMMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QshkkDRg

Wow so true #SomeRandomHashtag

das rite

So what you're saying is, Jow Forums is in fact a cadre of impotent incel faggots.

Indeed,Terrorism will only make the movement look bad, without doing any real changes