Reminder that fake news larping has serious consequences...

Reminder that fake news larping has serious consequences. You guys need to stop with the fake news and conspiracy theories already.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 27K)

As far as I can tell, the guy believed Q was a LARP. Literally same as you.

yeah right. That was a crystal clear false flag

You guys are idiots and went too far with your anti-semitism. The rich, leftist jews are the ones pulling the strings. Pretending like all jews are the problem leads to shit like with this unhinged boomer.
Smarten the fuck up or western civilization is done. The line we walk is too tight for any deviancy.

This. The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

Jews in the US are mainly leftist.

National conservative Jews have moved to Israel. Hence based Netanyahu.

>Oy vey stop questioning our government sponsored narrative, goyim!

>left jew bad
>right jew good

Neck yourselves.

we got your emails podesta

Not at all.

Why should I have a problem with national conservative Jews?

They want to live life as I do. They want to have mainly an ethnostate, but one that allows visitors and tourists. They want to trade with other nations. They want to observe traditions, sing old songs, eat well and have a comfy time.

Why should I have a problem with this?

Jow Forums is always right, you faggot.

Stop swalloing CNN's lies.

Go back to t_d you stupid nbc intern, you are out of your league here

Israel #1. Based BiBi.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>fake news
>conspiracy theories

Attached: 8C291245-F178-482C-961F-E53764B41FE0.jpg (686x915, 128K)

At least try.

I'm learning to play poker. I'm pretty good for a beginner. I can bluff pretty good. But I don't understand the concept of a double bluff.
Do any of you understand the concept of a double bluff?

If so, you can shut down Pol altogehter

yeah because it takes a genius to fit in here

Attached: whenever-i-submit-a-post-in-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning-235088.jpg (568x857, 246K)

Jow Forums is like an old schizophrenic /b/ thread turned up to 11

>you’re only allowed to push the fake Russia collusion conspiracy theory, plebs!
saged

Attached: 2F59A4DE-5D48-4EA4-91E9-05F4E5F3BAC1.jpg (646x720, 44K)

Remove that flag, you falseflagging jew.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654946544.png (1188x546, 100K)

Qanon is real sis :D

sneed

Attached: 1532124488695.png (861x848, 141K)

Stop. Just stop.

on this "Q" thread can get a run down on

>Q

and

>sage

Attached: 1501458747659.gif (657x527, 127K)