Cesar Sayoc

What's your opinion of the MAGABomber?

Attached: Dqg7yTGW4AAgv-h.jpg (2048x1536, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwVdXojvKB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?
I'm too focused on the synagogue shooting

Build the wall

Accessory A

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654946544.png (1188x546, 100K)

>implying synagogues matter

Lovable bumbling idiot who made homemade clocks that he sent to some Democrats and was unjustly vilified. The anti-Trump #BlueWaveShooter on the other hand slaughtered 8 innocent Jews on a peaceful Sabbath morning.

he just got memory holed by the synagogue shooter

/ourguy/

bodybuilding faggot male stripper mutt who couldn't build a single functional bomb
It's too retarded to be a false flag but at the same time the dems just looks stupid screeching about it. The right did the correct thing by rubbing their nose in the scalise shooting

Attached: 1521233994725.jpg (960x300, 32K)

Useful idiot, could've been an hero

>Jews
>innocent
>implying

And pol for thinking it was all le hoax

typical republican
true believer that masturbated in his van

The GOP is a mob of violent loonies led by a fascist, narcissistic, obnoxious, cruel piece of shit.

What did you expect?

Here ya go Trumptards. This one's yours.

Attached: GOPBomber.jpg (680x383, 53K)

Meanwhile, a Democrat anti-Trump liberal fascist guns down 8 innocent Jews during a religious ceremony on one of their holy days....

What did he bomb with a name like that?

"innocent"

>Muslim kid brings alarm clock to school
President praises him
>Native American brings alarm clock to same progressive party that praised Muslim kid
LOCK EM UP!!

megamutt more like

>file name
He didn’t bomb anything though

Attached: 5E01F70C-1154-4A70-8C1F-FC9D1A5257B8.gif (600x322, 3.51M)

>implying

Who?

This. More like #MAGAClockMaker

He'll never be tried in court and we'll never get one interview from him.

this. it screams fake narrative.

He’s not even a real person, he’s legit a wax figure used for all the pictures

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwVdXojvKB

UNCONQUERED
N
C
O
N
Q
U
E
R
E
D

Some poor old senile nutcase. Yank mental health reject.

the family values people

boomer sperg

Literally yesterday's news

Attached: 1467796743945.png (692x694, 1008K)

I m p l y i n g
m m
p p
l I
y y
I I
n n
g g

Attached: 1495785265895.jpg (570x558, 81K)

As far as bombers go he's a complete failure.

He wasn't a bomber though. He was a clock maker.

Planned opposition.

>"bomber"
kill yourself

>MAGAbomber
The best part about happenings are the nicknames honestly
>Guantanamo Geronimo
>Glowing Eagle

False flag

Attached: 7570147f6ee6f8250a117e92b61f10fd79fdee47_1_600x362.jpg (600x362, 123K)

He seems made of plastic

#BlueWaveShooter

Just exactly how in the fuck did the packages get to their various destinations if he is some goblin living in a van? The fucking stamps arn't canceled. The fucking USPS does not work like that. Someone fucking answer me.

Attached: 1540198980027.png (990x682, 308K)

MAGA Boomer is your uncle and/or lover. Your rage proves it. Bonus points if you work at his gay strip club.

Redpilled af

First of all, putting a disclaimer in front of your posts makes you culpable for the actions of other. It goes without saying. Regardless, your right to opinion, no matter how distasteful or unpopular, is guaranteed.

I shitposted hard in a thread about israelis arresting coptic priests. Stand by your words.

Btw, the jews hit 80 targets with rockets this morning. They lost 4... fuck 'em.

Americans are weird ...

Attached: 5060MS.jpg (600x375, 83K)

You really surprised Jamal didn’t want to bother with it and sent it through anyways?

Literally no one

Who?

proofs?

nigger it literally does not fucking work like that. All stamps need canceled, all packages need a postal acceptance sticker otherwise they LITERALLY GO NOWHERE. I dunno if you have ever mailed a package but you go to the counter they ask you dumb questions and then put a sticker on it. This is done for very particular security reasons. You can't just dump 12 packages in a mailbox with a shitload of stamps on them and expect them to go anywhere. It DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. Besides the fact that mail hubs have sophisticated tech to scan for anthax and fucking bombs. GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS.

Attached: 1540207665265.jpg (185x273, 13K)

>cherry-picking

Seems fake as fuck. Look at the Los Vegas shooter and how littlr we knew about him six months out vs how much we knew about the Demo bomber ten minutes later.

Fake and gay.
Glowfaggots already moved on to the Bowercaust.
Never forget the six million jews who got shot today goys.

Who?

SEE OUR PSYOP

Probably the poster on Jow Forums that sounds like a boomer and has to make everything political

I rate him a 10/out of false flag.

#Unaboomer

Piece of shit retard right wingers.

patsyyyyyy

10/10 FF

I did like his van. He had real artistic talent, but sadly couldn't resist the shills forever. I hope that one day he will be truly free.

nope

FF shills made it nice and pretty

>MAGA"bomber"
>makes timed pipebombs with only sulphur inside and no igniter
>none of the supposed "bombs" explode
Just cant help but ponder on this

You telling me I shouldn’t have put my package in the letter mailbox?

Worst false flag since parkland. Makes sense because it was the same team running the op

Just wait a few days for their next pansy to show up.