Mugshot is up

Is it all ogre now?

Attached: mugshot.png (1905x1017, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuLRQ4uwRIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, hes anti-MAGA, they cannot blame it on DrUmpF now.
We can now blame this on the anti Israel people on the left.
Red Wave boys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 2.02.35 PM.png (563x580, 586K)

Paddock the Florida man and now this jerkoff, is it safe to say that video games have corrupted the entire millennial generation?

reminder the shooter had a beard

>dead jews
>can’t blame trump (will try)
Seems like a win

>He also previously wrote that he had never voted for Donald Trump, 'nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat’.

He's gay?

*sips*

It's only just beginning

Attached: comfythreads.jpg (750x725, 84K)

based

Attached: 1540434375406.png (1097x773, 474K)

" i should have uninstalled Jow Forums"

Meme seen plastered on CNN Sucks, Pro Trump, false flag, We stand with Q vans and trucks

>Is it all ogre now?
No. The system can't go more anti-white, without creating more pro-whites.

Attached: meme your enemies.jpg (568x614, 49K)

Virgin muh election vs Chad Screw Your Optics, I'm Going In.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuLRQ4uwRIs

I don't think it will matter for the election.

Terror in general helps the law and order party, even if it's done by a law and order lunatic.

more pro-whites please!!!

Attached: 181025-police-captured-mail-bomber-feature.jpg (618x410, 81K)

>50+ year old men are millenials

Why does his hair look painted on?

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

why?
he hated Trump. This will be forgotten about soon

Spray on Black hair for Halloween

cringe

Because he was never real and is literally made of wax

So they can show me a mugshot but they can't count the number of bodies and tell us the number?

It's not that hard. See a body, checkmark, count your checkmarks, that's the number of confirmed dead so far.

Unless you're bussing in corpses and popping a few rounds into them from the murder weapon to pad the numbers. Then obviously they wouldn't know yet.

"WE HAVEN'T TOLD THE FAMILIES!"

I don't want names, just a number.

>when your anti-semetic, homophobic and pedophobic

Attached: IMG_0239.jpg (482x346, 38K)

This really blows up the media's narrative that the alt right supports Trump. Stormfags hate Trump just as much as the kikes that they blame for all of the world's problems. They have more in common with the Left except they scapegoat kikes instead of white males.

The left has demonized the Jews for all recent and maybe even longer history, even probably most of the anti semetic stuff here is likely reddit.

daaaamn nigga that baby getting his dick sucked

Single male losers over 45 have no real reason for living from a biological POV, so it's actually impressive how society have managed to stop them from running amok at the ones responsible.

Now that these men are publicly mocked and everything they might hold sacred like family, ethnicity or religion is stomped upon, there is no reason for it to stop, so it will be interesting times ahead.

Thats not enough for retarded dems, you have to have 12 obama/hillary posters on your vehicle, then ,maybe, just maybe dems will believe its one of their own.

>is literally made of wax

Attached: 1487962435983.jpg (400x400, 45K)

They have guns and are white they have to be millennials. Alt-right incels too

boomers ruining everything as usual

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)

Hair tattoo.

this you fucking idiots

I think the increased secularization of our society also plays a part in why there are more old shooters and bombers. When you don't fear the omnipotent guy in the sky, your actions can become more bold.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540655170920.jpg (577x654, 29K)

the media narrative will skew towards the man disliking Jews because in his mind they controlled Trump - which to them is akin to him wanting to help Trump be free of their influence

Why do you think this will hurt us?

If terror had been this wonder weapon against us, we would have been false flagged to death long time ago.

Ever heard of a razor blade?
You can take the beard off if you want.

those boomer millennials gotta stop playing call of duty

His name is Robert Bowers

Death by a thousand cuts

There are still people in critical condition in the hospital.

>Single male losers over 45 have no real reason for living from a biological POV

What do you mean by this?

Biologically speaking, the people with no reason to live are single females over 45.

A single male over 45 could still knock up an 18 year old or something.

I've heard there are 6 people injured, 4 of whom are police officers.

Now tell me the confirmed dead. And if those 6 people die, add their number to the confirmed death list.

Keep a running tally, you don't say "Well we can't tell you how many people are dead because some more alive people might die."

He's just doing what you preach. Why is this a problem?

>When you don't fear the omnipotent guy in the sky, your actions can become more bold.
yeah.

My point is more that this can easily become a trend if they keep harping about white male terrorism in the media, as white single working class middle aged males have a lot of very good reasons to be pissed.

thinking_emoji.png

I will find you... and I WILL rape your ass :D

Imagine unironically believing there's something wrong with jews. It takes more mental gymnastics than libkeks have ever been capable of doing.
>muh false flags
>muh board of peace
>it was just a joke, bro!

RDR2 JUST came out and its not diverse enough and a synagogue gets shot up. Coincidence? I think not.

>A single male over 45 could still knock up an 18 year old or something.
But that ain't happening unless they become a terrorist. A few of the good looking might manage, but the poor and ugly with a failing health?

That's a rough 46. Dude looks 60

Attached: oh my.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

Attached: Jew Puppet.jpg (487x489, 22K)

To think that there's nothing wrong with jews, you would literally have to just not know anything about jews.
>Boy! That fella with the big nose sure was friendly!
>And what a deal he gave me!

Jow Forums incarnate

Oh boy I guess those islamist suicide bombers should have believed in god more.

Well, if a big imaginary bearded fellow watching you masturbate is what it takes for you to act humanely, kill yourself before you lose faith. Your god will welcome you.

You bluepilled faggot should go back to plebbit

Yeah, I'm 42 and that guy looks 20 years older than me

This is the kind of thing that if you're not just talking out of your ass, you should contact authorities.

robert Bowers = sow terror bee

#NeverForget
These goddamn nazis must pay for what they have done to this great multicultural country.

Attached: 1540610816974.jpg (534x668, 158K)

>Oh boy I guess those islamist suicide bombers should have believed in god more.
The dynamic there is different. The only chance for sinful muslims to get to heaven to to die in Jihad.

The two latest burgers were single middle age men without a future.

Boomer

>there is going to be a shooting up there
what?
How did they know?

>Droopy eye
MK Ultra confirmed

>Why is this a problem?

Who said it was?

Attached: Breivik.jpg (1920x1102, 619K)

The mutts to do our bidding while we benefit and slay the White pussy that gets wet to this stuff.

What a fucking timeline.

It's possible to hate kikes and still live in the realm of reality unless you're a stormfag. For example, kikes are overrepresented as executives in the mainstream media by a factor of at least ten, but that doesn't mean their gentile colleagues are blameless sheep who have no agency because they're being subverted by some worldwide zionist conspiracy.

42 isn't "Boomer"

Media won't delve that deep into his motivations, at the risk of redpilling any more viewers.
If it's more complicated than 'orange man bad', it won't serve their agenda. Expect this to be memoryholed and another mass casualty event by Monday at the latest.

I'm almost 30 and people think I'm 50.

Am... Am I gonna mass shooting in 15-20 years?

Attached: 21aikj.jpg (967x778, 70K)

They will still attempt to blame it on Trump despite the fact that this was inspired by Trump not being anti-Semitic.

>kill some innocent people [ ]
>kill (Jewish) elites who actually are too blame [ ]
Why can't Boomers choose the right option?

>When the bombing scare tactic didn't work

Attached: 1399807787110.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

Fix your diet and hygiene.

Oh?

Attached: chabad-hasidic-kinus-1599x900.jpg (1599x900, 183K)

Holy shit the boomer meme is real.

Are you guys archiving links and information of these posts? because they are being taken down.

wtf i love israel now

Because (Jewish) elites are not going to target themselves.

>Is it all ogre now?

For the left. Is this not a follower of Louis Farrakhan? Who the left refuse to denounce?

Young women are stupid. The 19 year white girl in Utah who was shot last week by her ex bf didn't realize he was almost 40.

8 dead already according to (((drudge)))

What makes Boomers so susceptible to online memes and propaganda?

Scratch that, they turned it up to 11

He's bald in the pic from behind, so I guess he combs his back hair over his tonsure.

What is going on in that photo?

They weren't brought up on it so they never developed an immunity to it. Meme magic flowing into a Boomer brain is like a hot knife through butter.

pedophilia

Guaranteed.

Some guy last night told me I look 29. So I have a head start on you.

Exactly what it looks like

Is that rabbi kissing that babies you know what? Wtf

I haven't seen him with the beard, yet. Does anyone have evidence?

Kissing? No...
Expand your thinking.

not kissing but biting off a piece
because those are some real pedo cannibalistic sick-fucks.

He bites off his foreskin. It's a rarely used ancient tradition for hardcore Jews. Usually they just use a normal scalpel.

Implying