/AFG/ Anti-Falseflag General - Staaaahhp CIA go home you're Drunk edition

Previous Thread
Another Day, Another False Flag

Attached: IMG_0887.jpg (3264x1803, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IrFen
archive.is/PT44O
archive.is/VtnOr
archive.is/ZIYIE
archive.fo/blN1i
archive.is/T0XAP
archive.is/149n0
hany.sk/~hany/software/hd2u/
archive.fo/pZShF
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-26/brazils-election-meddling-scandal-wont-dent-bolsonaros-popularity
pluto.huji.ac.il/~yaronbn/No.26.pdf
lilith.org/pdfs/sexslaves.pdf
archive.is/https://gab.com/onedin
archive.is/MHeoL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_1564.png (1900x972, 431K)

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (2009x1546, 847K)

Attached: IMG_1566.png (1000x1293, 553K)

Attached: IMG_1573.jpg (2186x1475, 2.83M)

I knew they were going to use Gab to post this False Flag shooters dirt.

They were prepping that platform with pic related.
We said this already:
"Beware: The Media may be playing into the "Conspiracy Theory/False Flag Narrative" Today, only so they can use that narrative tommorow/later when they deploy their patsy/shooter.

They will then use that to say all of the "False Flag" claims (plus NPC memes) from Jow Forums/Reddit/Gab/FB/((social media)) caused their patsy to shoot some place up.

Then Twitter and others will publicly justify their recent hate speech changes using that narrative."

I knew they were going to use Gab because of it's free speech stance.
They couldn't let that stand untouched.

Attached: IMG_1509.jpg (654x767, 96K)

How is there not an enormous false flag in Brazil right now? 24hrs to go until Trump 2.0 but with more improved Thot control

The shooting is a rehash of by the church shooting and the canada van attack social media operation.

At this point like any show, they get stuck in a loop of doing the same things over and over again so they spice it up by combining different plots.

It also conveniently covers up for the false flag bombing by getting it out of the news cycle and peoples memory.

Doesn't mean they won't pull one.
Brazil should be on the lookout until after everything has been counted.

Attached: IMG_0418.jpg (1024x682, 99K)

of the church*

I might do new threads after the mid-terms or sooner depending on the events going on.

I'm sure they're will be one

Holy shit. They're getting desperate. First the jew migrant caravan, then the filipino bomber now the synagogue. What's next? We didn't even see the jews targeting their own like this except for 9/11

Attached: 7570147f6ee6f8250a117e92b61f10fd79fdee47_1_600x362.jpg (600x362, 123K)

>covers up the first bombing
I was just thinking that.
Can't get a little shut eye without them pulling another FF to cover their last one.

There was a lot of dirt left out there that no one has touched on yet.
Huge amounts because everyone stared at the bright light (shooter) instead of who activated or created his identity.

Thank you A5 for really pointing the NPC false flag out and the continued KB/Information. It means a lot and is appreciated.

Attached: IMG_1702.jpg (500x396, 294K)

Isn't this a PR boon for Trump considering that the nutter was a legit NatSoc and anti-Don? Kills two narratives at once and gives him brownie points with the Jewish voterbase depending on his response.

Did you see the psycho meltdown in our last thread?

1) What was that?

2) Were they going to link it to this guy or trying to frame us for something?

3) was it just some retard?

How does he keep getting away with it ?

Dont mind me, just dropping the real redpills

Attached: antipsychotics-bottles-600.jpg (600x405, 175K)

Kek, terrible shop

>Another Day, Another False Flag

Attached: 1540653122257.jpg (1392x788, 84K)

Bump.
They're going to try to drown this out/slide it.

Was just yesterday you mentioned the bombing FF wasnt the only card in their hand they were willing to play.
>when trump was actually sending the army to the border to stop the caravan before all this

>church
Dylan Roof?

Attached: 1539896125434.jpg (1680x2576, 538K)

I thought you were going to March on washington user. what happened?

Did a KB thread one made it 12 hours and got 300 bumps the other today only made it for an hour before the usual suspects showed up and it got deleted.

Do you know if the word Knowledge is tagged yet from those two threads?

The WW2 Nazi plane crash on the highway 4 days ago was probably predictive programming for this Nazi shooting Jews happening.

HOW MANY FALSE FLAGS IN ONE WEEK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1539467673173.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Still need to see more results. I would recommend you start merging all the KB's into infograph pictures to save space.

Yes.

Might need to march south instead.

Questioning false flag operations bothers the ones doing them.

Likely.

propaganda: CIA poisoning milk trucks in Cuba to try to demonstrate their government (communism) is evil
pic related

Attached: propaganda.png (926x1093, 620K)

archive.is/IrFen
Heavy . Com article

archive.is/PT44O
Limited gab archive

Looks like they'll pin it on QAnon Boomer crap because of pic related and in the media they're already linking it to the van yesterday.

Attached: IMG_1821.png (699x531, 83K)

>Anti-False Flag general
there have been 2 false flags this week.

you guys are really failing big time

We're truly fucked if these are false flags, becuase they will do anything to win.

Attached: 1536290432709.png (900x1042, 90K)

>questioning ff ops bothers them
I wondered that, he was posting psychoFF proTerrorism comments.
Figured the best thing to do was point out his planning and make fun of him/CIA in the thread because you know they would use that screenshot/thread as causal evidence.

Attached: IMG_1701.gif (500x384, 1.06M)

Good point.
I didn't put 2+2 together on that one but I found it odd.

Audible kek.
You're still pic related.

Attached: IMG_1623.gif (245x230, 785K)

Robert Bowers = sow terror bee

Reddit here. Just letting you know that we are disgusted by you and your antisemitism.

Oh I was wondering where you were, have you run out of medication again??

Hacker known as Jow Forums here
you have to go back

The NPC meme false flag conspiritard is back, I was wondering where you were, off the medication again user??

the scary thing is they havent even rolled out the "NPC meme" yet. this means a mega false flag is yet to come. perhaps these baby ones were simply to set the tone. now the goyim will shed blood for Israel

Can't win fighting truth, only dig themselves further down into hell
>let them
We have an eye on them, nothing they do is hidden

𓆏

I think the NPCs were all over this patsy's Gab profile and they deleted them because of these threads.
archive.is/VtnOr

Picrelated is a better version than

Attached: IMG_1822.gif (500x384, 1.17M)

Also you're a shill related to the FalseFlag they did today.

They almost ran with it.
They turned the NPC meme into the NPC Golem meme so they could push and market it anti-Jew narrative.

Attached: IMG_1655.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_1648.jpg (917x630, 536K)

Bump

Bump.
Captchas are fucked up.
>south
The border?

Attached: IMG_0379.jpg (725x1024, 77K)

What next? An assassination attempt on Trump will be next, screen cap this post.

Attached: Infowars.png (846x681, 690K)

Board is fast

Attached: IMG_9959.png (673x994, 721K)

Wasn't Fethullah Gulen in Pensilvania?

The big one is going to be what happens when the Peasant Army reaches the southern U.S. border.

Yes.
But his schools are all throughout the U.S.
>(AKA) Confucius Institute for Islam

Attached: IMG_0963.jpg (3804x3794, 1.97M)

Hey user.
I think you might have been on to something with that person.

They are trying to push a narrative now, how T doesn't care about the shooting and was considering not attending an event because of a 'bad hair day'.

Go on.

It's going to be gay ops from the Dems/DNC/China for the next 3 weeks on every front.

So what the story on the new FF? supposed Jow Forums poster that post on gab who dislikes trump and jews goes shooting at a synagogue and shoots at some cops too. Can't wait to pick apart the orgy of evidence they are no doubt going to leave.

Attached: 9b89d045eb8ea033ea5aae8339fcedbdefe96d45992995f5cd973d80a546be0b.gif (300x300, 827K)

Attached: aoeoi6j2.jpg (1200x669, 188K)

So far

You only know how to steal memes and can't create anything of your own

did this guy have two gab accounts?archive.is/ZIYIE

Attached: 2gabs.png (1593x396, 42K)

>This blog was written three months ago by the Rabbi of the Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue. In it, he bemoans America's gun violence crisis and the failure of our lawmakers to address it: "Where are our leaders?" #synagogueshooting #wedeservebetter
archive.fo/blN1i

"How easy it is, in this electronic age, to be an anonymous coward.

Steve Wofford, Church Business Administrator First Presbyterian Church of Fort Lauderdale."

Seems to be the only one that responded, and seems he is mad.
But he came there from "First Baptist Church of Tallahassee" which advocates Democrat Campaign ops on their page.
archive.is/T0XAP

The response from the psycho poster last night and the response from Steve made me question if maybe there really is more to this?

I only sent the info so the parishioners knew who was teaching their children.

Good catch.
Thanks for archive

Something no one pointed out about the van and I sat on.
Was I think they were making fun of us with the trailer that picked it up.

archive.is/149n0
Here is the Trailer company and they have nothing bad bad reviews on all of their accounts/sites. They employ shady people that steal and the only good reviews they have are fake.

Did anyone see the Puzzle/Autism wrap that the flatbed tow/trailer had?

Might want to go verify that other possible account, I would but won't be here for long today.
Also looks like he was a linux guy
hany.sk/~hany/software/hd2u/

archive.fo/pZShF

Attached: linixangle.png (2340x1183, 255K)

I wonder if he browsed Jow Forums.
Yes, I'll look into the other profiles too.

There's so many happenings happening that it's hard to see what's happening while I'm researching what happened in the last last last happening.

Linux got taken over by trannies.
:)

Also is the video footage as bad as it's making it out to be?

I've heard, could be used to call for more restrictions and codes of conducts

Attached: clowncircus.jpg (2098x1584, 1.04M)

Bump, so is this their version of abandoning the NPC meme and improvising a new narrative to push?

Attached: 1540531235875.jpg (591x747, 484K)

He is mental retarder, Use i instead of I in every fucking post.

Some of them look too fat to be swat.
Or it's just the quality of the image.

I think this is by design and we're about to enter the cascade of happenings for the next 3 weeks.

Attached: IMG_1825.gif (220x123, 856K)

Kek. Exactly

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-26/brazils-election-meddling-scandal-wont-dent-bolsonaros-popularity

Looks like they are trying some things but doesn't seem that it will work.

Keep up the good work anons.

It is used to stop the people that try to prevent backdoors from being added to code too.

Updated kek

Attached: IMG_1679.jpg (591x747, 494K)

>somebdy did something Jow Forums wanted to be done
>F... Falseflag
Oh my god, you are a pathetic sorry bunch of people.

Yeah, good work Brazil.

Sorry about your Library/Museum Heist
>Recent Brazilian FF that I remembered

Attached: IMG_9027.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

metoo scandal had too many jews in it, new info graphics by newyorktimes and scandal jews UK billonaries and google andy rubin own harem women, show to public old antisemitic is for jews men sex explotation, now this attack cover using metoo data to point out jewish problem because is antisemitics and antisemitics mass shoot jews,

Hundreds of Hebrew written sources, dozens of official decrees, judicial records (sijillat), and reports of European travelers indicate that slaveholding – particularly of females of slavic origin – in Jewish households in the urban centers of the Ottoman Empire was widespread from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries. This halachically and legally problematic habit was an unparalleled phenomenon in any other Jewish community in the early modern period. The presence of slaves in Jewish households effected family life in many ways. I dealt with two of them: The first is cohabitation of Jewish men with female slaves, usually non-Jewish, who in effect served as their concubines and bore them legitimate children; the second is marriage with manumitted slaves who converted to Judaism and became an integral part of the community. These phenomena attest once again to the great extent to which Jewish society and its norms and codes were influenced by Muslim urban society, and the gap between rabbinic rhetoric ideals and the dynamic daily existence of Jews from all social strata.

pluto.huji.ac.il/~yaronbn/No.26.pdf

I came to Israel at the age of 18 to work as a cleaner. They sent me to work in prostitution, 18 hours a day. My quota was 30 clients a day. No fewer. If I accepted even one client less, they beat me, but they beat you so as not to leave any marks, because clients don’t like to see a woman with bruises.

lilith.org/pdfs/sexslaves.pdf

Sorry to break it to you but American police really are all fatasses.

Attached: 1540561623210.gif (270x288, 591K)

That's not completely true.
There are weight waivers and you still have to pt, train. It's the older ones that tend to get fat behind a desk or property control room.

And they're made fun of just as much inside the department as they are outside.

Fuck off Shill.
Go back to GABCIA

Attached: IMG_0031.png (673x994, 645K)

;)
The shills wondering now

Bump

Attached: 1540561744050.gif (272x251, 485K)

Except the shooter never said anything about NPCs and the story of the soulless goyim is a Jewish one, not a POL story.

This was going to happen with or without the meme. The meme stands

Lol

Good thing you deleted them off the profile before you archived amirite?

Attached: IMG_1664.png (673x994, 834K)

Could this be a punishment for T because of his 'Lock him up!' chant about Soros?
Trump also met with young enthusiastic black supporters today.

They would have done this regardless.

>today
Or was it yesterday..

Go back to plebbit faggot no one cares

Attached: 1540170326145m.jpg (1024x847, 194K)

holy shit guys shills are on fire today

Did anyone else notice that they archived his profile BEFORE he did the shooting?

His last post was 16 days ago.
Why archive it randomly 15 hours BEFORE the shooting?
archive.is/https://gab.com/onedin

A shill might say it's because of his comment an hour before the shooting: "HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people.
I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered.
Screw your optics, I'm going in."

But that's not true at all because that comment didn't exist.

2nd archive (after/during the shooting):
archive.is/MHeoL

1st archive (15 hours before shooting):
archive.is/PT44O

I bet they archived it because of the pushback from the Van False Flag.

They knew they had to up the ante and get those crying people in front of the T.V.

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (1919x3239, 483K)

>You

Attached: IMG_9739.gif (320x240, 188K)

Yes, I think so too.

Do we have a foto of Bowers from his arrest? All the images circulating the MSM have him beardless, the initial report said he had a beard

Interesting article about the synagogue.

great catch.

Attached: 1540668914560.jpg (800x1113, 467K)

Thanks user.

Very odd to archive someone (((for no reason))) that hasn't made a post in 16 Days.

Glowingly odd if that person is an active shooter 15 hours later