Why the English do not like Polish

While they are white, Christian and integrate quickly?

Attached: 80238-full.jpg (708x531, 46K)

Because England is an Arab country

Obviously that England is an Arab country, but that's not the question

Because they are white, Christian and integrate quickly

/thread

Its a lie. Brits get on extremely well with Polish. Granted it took a while to adjust to a million Polish flooding here and reducing wages by over 10%. And granted the staggering rates of Polish crime and convicts. Otherwise there's no problem.
> Sitting next to Polish lad having dinner at work.
The Remainer media are spreading lies.

I thought it was the Pakistani delinquents? Polish too?

Attached: polak.jpg (274x291, 24K)

We send them pretty much bottom of the barell poles.

Algerians do the same thing. But I did not think that the poles too

Poles are allright. Aside from the wage depression. There was just too many of them. No people would be happy with that amount flooding them at once.
Now, the eastern europeans? Huge proportion of scumbags. I'll happily take them out as I take the shitskins out, if government sanctioned, ofcourse.
What they've turned my home town into is a fucking travesty.

But they are white and therefore compatible with England no? Where is the problem ? What happens to your city?

It's a surrogate for shitskins. They can't complain about the niggers and pajeets everywhere, so they complain about poles. Same reason people will complain about Muslims as a surrogate for complaining about Arabs.

Dégage sale sous-race, retourne sur jvc et sucer des bites dans les caves

who are you trying to bait with that strawman?

THIS

va faire des topics QLF et PAZ et tires toi de là

C'est quoi votre problèmes les chofas ? Jow Forums est un endroit PUBLIC

>JVC sticker
>Muslm sandnigger standing with a French flag
>Memeflag
Kys faggot, you don't belong here

PAZ les bougnoules

>They can't complain about the niggers and pajeets everywhere,

why not, they're got more than enough of them

Attached: 1511809900513.png (672x454, 432K)

Poles are ok, its the Bulgarians and Romanians that are shitters. Out the bunch of east euro immigrants here Poles and Lithus get the least hate, my m8 has a polish gf aswell.

PAZ sur vous aussi les kheys

Attached: 71115-static.png (136x102, 27K)

Some reason Jow Forums seems to think we hate poles, i think it's poles on here that have never been here but want to work here that seem to push the narrative.

bongs only like brown people.

>Les bougnoules
>Flag

TOPKEK

Attached: Italian Mediterranean.jpg (471x471, 30K)

Attached: Italian Mediterranean2.jpg (1280x1102, 139K)

I see. I thought that the Poles were bad elements. A bit like the Pakistani

Attached: Italian Mediterranean3.jpg (610x347, 32K)

Attached: Italian Mediterranean4.jpg (722x267, 69K)

Les bougnoules on baise vos soeurs

PAZ sur vous

Attached: salvinied.png (136x102, 25K)

Because they are foreigners who don't deserve to live on our islands. Also, why the fuck would we want integration?

>Arabs are not only responsible for much of the southern Italian people but also the culture in the south: hand gesturing, pasta, couscous, eggplant, citrus trees, ceramics, gardens, architecture, food dishes/techniques of Sicily, Puglia, etc. Southern Italy is also littered with words and place names that derive from Arabic. Two examples are the city of Marsala, from “Marsa Alla” which means port of Allah/god and the word Mafia. Studies have shown that the low IQ of southern Italians (89 for Sicily, 92 for mainland southern Italy compared to 100 for northern Italy) is due to this genetic mixture, making them an intermediate population between Arabs/North Africans and other Europeans. From the European Journal of Human Genetics you will see a bit of a “pull” on the genetic map for southern Italians

Attached: Italians are sandniggers in Yurop.jpg (3052x2096, 492K)

Attached: Lowest IQ in Yurop due to miscegenation.jpg (365x263, 26K)

Poland is the Mexico of Europe.
>same misplaced national pride despite fleeing their country en-masse to work as janitors and maids
>start criminal gangs and deal drugs just like the Mexicans
>inexplicably violent towards other immigrant communities who are no better than they are (the Mexicans fight the Blacks, the Poles fight the Arabs as if the two aren't exactly alike and equally unwanted)
>entire economy of the country depends on sending unskilled laborers to neighboring countries and then sending money home
>they will march with their national flags and then cry racism when they get deported back to the country they're celebrating

Qui baise no soeur ? Les italiens ? C'est plutôt vos soeurs qui se font baiser vu le nombres de migrants...

Actually it's the opposite. Your sisters fucked got fucked by them, making you an intermediate population between other Europeans and Arabs/North Africans with an IQ being closer to the later one.

Attached: White.jpg (680x1024, 82K)

ça par contre c'est 99% fake>>

Noraj de la libido de Rocco, Ahmed.Vos pénis maghrébins ne font pas le poid :hap:

Bien les bougnettes qui essayent de se faire passer pour des italiennes pour puer un peu moins la merde et essayer de choper des bancs :rire:

I just want to say that it's better to have Polish than Indian / Pakistani. Since they are closer ethnically

North african are not mediterranean anymore, they have been arabised and blacked, you are inferior shitskins stop comparing yourself with us european. The true people of north africa don't exist anymore, you are arabs rapebaby

google beurette a khel to kill the allahcuck

they do?

Justement c'est faux, les populations du sud de l'Italie sont depuis toujours similaires à celle du nord de l'Afrique, les seules différences sont le taille du pénis et le QI, plus élevés chez les italiens du Sud que chez les bougnes

Obviously we are Arab, who said the opposite, chalk face?

>ça par contre c'est 99% fake
COPE.

>Selon une étude de l'expert Chao Tian, en 2009, ayant calculé les distances génétiques (Fst) entre plusieurs populations en se basant sur l’ADN autosomal, les Européens du Sud tels que les Grecs et Italiens du Sud apparaissent soit à peu près autant distants des Arabes du Levant (Druzes, Palestiniens) que des Scandinaves et Russes, soit plus proches des premiers.

Un Italien du Sud est ainsi génétiquement deux fois et demi plus proche d'un Palestinien que d'un Finlandais

Attached: TOPKEK3.jpg (2586x2533, 1.64M)

Absolutely agree

The Poles are alright in my book

They're totally a different breed to the Lithuanians

Dunno but the poles on here seem like tremendous faggots. Kind of like Leafs, I guess.

>2010+10-2
>:hap:
>:rire:

Back where you came from newfag

I can't speak about anywhere else but here in west Wales there's a MASSIVE polish population and I can tell you right fucking now that "Integration" is a fucking joke. There's polish shops for polish people, Tesco is full of poles that don't know a word of fucking english let alone any welsh.

They don't get in the way, they don't appear to my knowledge to be causing trouble but they are here, they are growing rapidly and they are NOT integrating in the slightest. Wales will just be poland eventually at this rate.

> Hate speech laws

You should know this, Adolf.

In real life the Poles are up for the bants

You can call them foreign bastards and they laugh and slag back.

They're also pretty based on social issues

Poles and Muslims have history of wars, so it's no wonder Brits hate us. I don't hold it against them.

Ferme ta guele bougnoul!

We don't hate you

It is a shill thread to divide us

Look how many British flag posters on this thread said you were alright

I just recently drove through whole Italy. It's weird how drastically different people from North look compared to people from South. Also South looks way poorer than Poland, which really surprised me.

Why can't England just be a land of English people?
Being against South Asian and nonwhite migration doesn't mean you want to eliminate the diversity that already exist within whites.

It's the mentality that whites are one which makes others think there's no diversity within whites, which then makes others want to instill diversity by bringing nonwhites.

I was joking, brah

poles are white shitskins

also they have no english knowledge so they're difficult to humanize

>Poles and Muslims have history of wars

you had like few battle with the ottomans, fuck off retardc

where are your standards? why be happy with foreign scumbags? Say no to both. Slavs have caused major wage stagnation and deflation in this country

That's not saying much but checked anyway.

>Bien les bougnettes qui essayent de se faire passer pour des italiennes
The fact that they can do this, shows the Euroflag ITT to be correct.

Even North Italian "traditionalist" are saying "North africans are just like us you guise XD" See

>QLF de merde
Il va falloir retourner chez toi bougnoule.

Pourquoi tu veux que je retourne en Algérie, l'Allemand ? Y'a même pas d'eau chaude et de wifi...

Reste là où tu es et n'oublie pas de féconder de jolies blanches.

>memeflag

Attached: 1539386774001.jpg (797x616, 61K)

Mes relations avec les blanches se complètent poto... Dur dur d'être arabe ... Surtout quand t'es catalogué directement ... Merci l'actualité ..

That's bullshit.
Poland's economy is steadily growing and has been one of the fastest growing in the EU for many years. And not because of emigrants, but in spite. Its quality of life is one of the best in Eastern Europe. Its homicide rate is lower than most Europe's (including Germany, UK, Denmark, Sweden etc.), two times lower than France's and 8 times lower than the US'. It's based and got no terrorists blowing things up and no sjw cancer.
If I had to pick a Mexico of Europe that would be France. Once a glorious nation turned into shithole in 50 years.

I thought crime in Poland was high.

Not really, they're sending all their criminals to Western Europe.

Attached: Poles.jpg (750x530, 105K)

>Meme flag
>Has no proof
>Targets England
>Right after some attack in the USA

Yep, that's a Jew alright.

Post the full image, it was laminated and stuck inside the car on the dashboard. No broken window to the car either.

So fuck off.

Attached: Nogs of Europe2.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

>While they are white
poles are overgrown babies on steroid who are as stupid and violent as arabs

Attached: 1526462168024.jpg (500x664, 47K)

I don't know anyone in Britain who has a bad thing to say about Poles. They are Based as fuck.

We don't hate the Poles or any other Eastern Euro country for that matter. Now fuck off with your memeflag.

And the burgers replying that we prefer niggers and Muslims, you can get fucked. How you coping with all the niggers and Mexicans?

Attached: 1536511005249.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Wtf is this b8 thread m8 it's shit and you know you are

Mate, I was in Plymouth where these came out just after the Referendum. They had even taken the liberty of fucking laminating them.
I think they came out in Plymouth/Devon mainly because there are hardly any dark skinned people here. So in order to try and exacerbate racial tensions within the city 'they' could only feasibly go for the Poles.

There are some that happily play our system, though I have met many Poles who resent those who take advantage. When that Icelandic volcano erupted a few years ago 22,500 poles couldn't fly in to collect their gibs then fly back home.

Fortunately, the English LOVE Arabs. I plan to move there later

France is the Cuck of Europe.
>cucked misplaced national pride despite waving the white flag every time the republic is in danger
>starts wars in africa just to be cucked by africans
>inexplicably violent after any minor thing ending with the torching of paris every weak
>entire economy of the country depends getting more african migrants to inseminate french women
>they will march with their national flags and then cry about the republic despite not being a major player in politics since ww1

Pakistanis put a huge strain on our child services in the NHS. Due to all their bloody inbreeding our tax payer has to pay for these Islamic potato spawn. Surely it's not THAT hard to not marry and breed with your first cousin.

Why did the Poles leave after the eruption of the volcano? They came back to England after?

Poles, like the ancient Celts, are terrified that the sky will fall on their heads. They see volcanoes as signs from their main deity, Wulcanobro, and they do not willingly ignore His terrible rumblings.

>Poland's economy is steadily growing and has been one of the fastest growing in the EU for many years
yeah but the wages don't.
Guess who I am.

Not all the poles.
Even though will say Christian a lot of them are fucking drunks and mad men and only say Christian to shit on the Muslim which I applaud.
Personally would rather one million poles to 2 (2 not 2 million) muslims

This! Fpbp

The English are compatible with England. No-one else.

>memeflag
Watcha doing, Rabbi?