Eight Jews Killed in Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting; Gunman Yelled 'All Jews Must Die'

Press S to shit on their graves.

Attached: 1516929012136.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Slowly making the 6 million number a reality
Press D to DAB

Jow Forumsack or a mudslim?

Why not both?

It was only 4.

S

Attached: Palestinian Chad.png (2009x1833, 3.22M)

hI nyt

A gabber. A based boomer guy who overdosed on redpilled.

>only 4
Oh so your a holocaust denier

muslim fuckface xD

Those were just common people, nothing to be happy about

Attached: 1534110840265.png (1110x590, 572K)

>memeflag
>muslim fuckface xD

Attached: Jew sad.jpg (638x710, 96K)

s

>Donald Trump
>Not a Jewish shill

WEW LAD

D to DAB on the kikes

Attached: 1530064689582.gif (554x400, 135K)

>Those were just common people, nothing to be happy about
Nah, they weren't. This was a Zionist synagogue that was pro nigger and anti-BDS at the same time. Stay mad kike.

Attached: Pittsburgh synagogue kikes.jpg (640x640, 48K)

They were jews, they have no soul

ITT: stormfags support leftist terrorism

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 123K)

Both this guy and the bomber are gen x I have no idea why they keep being called boomers.

We're not supporting it, we're just okay with it happening and also making light of it.

Fuck off race traitor the only good kike is a dead kike

Nevertheless, I wouldn't support terrorism against those, whose political views I don't share. Especially if its not going to solve anything.

In before NBC News screencaps the op.

we should not blow this incident out of proportion. far more jews die choking on matzes than do in shootings. we should not let this lone wolf shooter define all Jow Forumstards; that would only further radicalise them.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: gramps.png (731x709, 59K)

That's because you're a boomer who doesn't know basic Jow Forums vocabulary
It's like going on reddit or some shit site and saying ''woah guys, why are you calling people toxic? people do not contain poisons, venom or radioactive materials, what's going on guys, I am so confused.''

>If you do legitimately anything, you glow in the dark.
You’ll never get shit done. Go back to where you came from, Reddit, and bust nuts to niggers wearing MIGA hats.

This. Boys, what is celebrating the deaths of what are probably innocent civilians going to bring us? This is only damaging to the cause. I seriously hope you guys don't believe every Jew is evil and that they're all part of some grand conspiracy. There is clearly a certain group that is trying to control us and kill morals and culture but thinking that every man, woman, and child is "in on it" is not true. Even if it was, what does this solve?

CNNniggers go away. Pepe is a board of peace. We have very dissapoint when any human lives were lost.

Jow Forums is satiric like the onion. We can say what we want because at the end of the day it's all jokes.

>stormfags
>"All Jews must die"
>leftist terrorism
Terrorism is a necessary part of life faglet.

Attached: merchant stormfags.jpg (470x586, 183K)

Go home Abdul
Also S