Why meds arent White

Why meds arent White

>8% African DNA
>Overlapp 30-40% with merchant DNA
>Greeces biggest Hablogroup is actually turkish, Which The Albanians have aswell
>Whiteness CAN be measured from 10-0 åt The top Blondes åt The bötom meds
>Meds have an actual 30-40% less brainsize than Nordic Swedes
>The biggest Hablogroup on sicily is also turkish
>Åt isolated Islands in greece you CAN still find The Nordic haplogroup being dominant

Feel Free to add more to The list

GET POSTING

Attached: 1539003961347.png (2000x1255, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merchant DNA admixture

Attached: 1538360996953.png (1024x819, 236K)

based white people aren't white poster

>t. Abdi larping as a snownigger

Based burger bro

Pic related is both that turk haplogroup is majoritet in Greece & Nordic haplogroup CAN still be fould isolated

Attached: 1538996771225.png (1000x600, 717K)

Bigger haplogroup map

Notice all that green in Italy & Greece?

Attached: 1539004504235.png (626x644, 532K)

whiter than you muhammed

B

where is chad

Divide and conquere. White is just a proxy for being of European scent. No one says all Europeans need to intermix but we should be united against those trying to destroy us. Also yeah there is some admixture but that's true of any European country that borders other places. These are the people who fought nonwhite invaders preventing them from reaching Scandinavia or England most of the time

*european decent

descent

How on earth is J2 Turkish you uneducated fuck?

Theyre of turkish descent
Tell Me kid what are turks

>Quite a few ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilisations flourished in territories where J2 lineages were preponderant. This is the case of the Hattians, the Hurrians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Greeks, the Phoenicians (and their Carthaginian offshoot), the Israelites, and to a lower extent also the Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians. All the great seafaring civilisations from the middle Bronze Age to the Iron Age were dominated by J2 men.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#origins

We wuz turks

Fucking idiot

Etruscans were I1 Blondes

begone snowniggers

Attached: 1537405521017m.jpg (1024x398, 83K)

>white
>european
The skull on the right looks bigger and with more capacity btw.

>Northern Europeans
*cringe* Southern Europeans are superior in every way

Attached: unknown.png (2235x1185, 1.47M)

OP is not Swedish, if you had brain capacity you would see this

True, but Nords have gook blood in them. I also highly doubt that Meds have a smaller cranial capacity than Nords, considering how Italians have an IQ of 100+. Where as sissy skinned Nord faggots have a sub 98 IQ.

Attached: th (13).jpg (474x322, 25K)

Why do you bother with brain size when you obviously lack the necessary IQ to process and evaluate scientific facts? Is it over-compensating for your lack of achievements in life?

Sexy Swedish pink trap ass pucci gives me diamonds. Been fishing all night for it on Jow Forums , you into anal play btw?

Attached: European man.jpg (1112x1024, 189K)

Nice proxy choice Moshe

The only argument you have is how much of great love you have for The j2 turks that came and impregneated your ancestors

Your a rape baby kid

Post blond hair you swedish wannabe albanian!

Nords are only good for anal play imo. They have tight pink assholes that are designed to be raped. Based Romans knew about this, and acted accordingly.

Attached: European man 3.jpg (891x1311, 148K)

>lack of bone development
Hmm? Looks the opposite to me. Also sloping forehead is Asian trait

Attached: 0557.1_221.png (3712x2832, 705K)

I'm sorry but gonial angle is not race specific. Nords are superior though, it undeniable.

Post pink ass pucci with time stamp, you sissy skinned Nordic faggot.

Attached: tumblr_o1gqhtzEZA1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (760x752, 66K)

Who the fuck cares about the slope of someone's forehead. Just make your self useful, and flash your pink Nordic asshole here on Jow Forums.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x474, 26K)

Attached: Stockholm,_Sweden.webm (640x480, 1.64M)

Seems like meds are the smartest Europeans around. If they aren't white then it's shit to be white.

>nordcucks

Attached: 1504620128846.png (1194x1992, 3.42M)

LoL, I actually got a cousin who's fresh off the boat and on welfare in Sweden.

Attached: Pepe+did+9+11+wake+up+sheeple_530104_5517760.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Not all meds are South Italians and greeks you idiot.
Maybe you didn't inherit the larger skull you think Nords have.

Attached: WhitePortugal2.png (1600x1440, 515K)

It seems like amerimutts are the most retarded living organisms to be alive. Thankfully they are not white.

You aint nothing but a kid

Respekt your elders

Neither are slavs.

I am sorry, but nordic is a meme.

>Implying the opinion of a Balkantoid matters

More

Thanks for the information op,I always knew meds weren't white. And that the real Romans wuz you nords, nothing compares or even comes close to ancient Scandinavian archiqueture,empires and history. Truly the master race,plus their eye and hair colour is different from us which makes them superior.

Don't know what you mean by kid, but you're moving the goal post. I need some new fap material, and your asshole can help me find some. So post a pic of your pink ass pucci with a time stamp. You sissy skinned Nordic faggot.

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x463, 30K)

>Also sloping forehead is Asian trait
NOPE, gooks have flat faces.
A sloped forehead is a Neanderthal trait. Gooks that have it are mixed.

Attached: profile-comparison.jpg (2800x2800, 922K)

Swedes have bright pink assholes btw. Seen some 10\10 qt Swedish traps down town in London.

Attached: Swedish trap.jpg (250x334, 17K)

>ITT: Jew on Swedish VPN pretends Sicilians/Greeks are the entirety of Mediterranean Europe, to Divide and Conquer, while simultaneously stroking the Nordicist Stormweenie Autism with We-Wuzing

Why are you so obsessed with what’s white and who’s the whitest? Btw I’m whiter than you

"Turks" were only the aristocratic ruling elite at thw beginning of the Sultanate, and even they married women from the Balkans. For over 600 years the area today referred as "Turkey" was inhabited and ruled by its Native people, people who got absorbed into the "Turkish" identity the same way Negroes and Hispanics are part of the "American" identity today.

Yes the Etruscians were blue-eyed blondes with pink nipples and tiny cocks the same was Swedes are today.

Attached: etruscan-art-stylistic-innovations-in-ancient-italy-etruscan-wall-paintings.jpg (768x562, 136K)

I see two skulls, one can fit a bigger brain, it isn't the nordic one

to put it another way: when did you enter the era or reason? when did you get an organized army? when did you create universities? where is your parthenon bitch

That feeling when you realize that their hair and eyes are inherited genes of nonadherents and Nordcucks never created any civilization...

Attached: 1534832426931.jpg (495x394, 115K)

No it's primarily a bantu trait. Only west African/west African mixed populations seem to have it from what I know.

Attached: th (12).jpg (423x495, 52K)

>400 AD
Could just as well be 1400 AD