I had never heard of 4channel before today but after following a tweet about the antisemitic shooting in Pittsburgh it...

I had never heard of 4channel before today but after following a tweet about the antisemitic shooting in Pittsburgh it lead me here. I must say that I'm appalled at the hateful rhetoric of this website.

As a Jewish American I cannot believe that such a hate filled, detestable place is allowed in this day and age. Although, after seeing your antisemitism and violent racist content, it's no surprise that you inspired the lunatic that murdered innocent Jewish people in their synagogue worshiping on Shabbat.

To the owner or administrator of this despicable website, you are on notice. The good people of this country will know of this place and its role in these murders. You had better do something about the racism and antisemitism on display here or I guarantee that legal action will be taken against you and you will be shut down.

You have been warned.

Attached: AP_18300594709877-683x450.jpg (683x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fire up those ovens

You done gooofed OP?
Post shoe on head now..

Nice try user but you forgot to enter a name.

Attached: 4796CD7B-6117-4273-9612-CC8AF7F1180E.png (300x250, 9K)

Attached: whosjewingwho.jpg (600x676, 49K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1539631271360.jpg (1024x640, 24K)

>I strength train only on grip and do cardio, light weight routines and stretching, lots of stretching for everything else. Like seriously, my grip is insane. I practice a martial art I devised myself that focuses on grappling with a contortionist flavor. I call it the Way of the Bent Claw. I am capable of dislocating my own joints to get out of pretty much any hold, and my style hinges on my ability to grip a part of my opponent. Basically if any part of you is reachable by my hand and can be grabbed, you're done. I am capable of breaking a man's radius and ulna just by squeezing his arm, even through layers of muscle and fat. If I can reach your neck I can crush your larynx like it was a grape with one hand. I've dislocated a man's jaw by squeezing his cheeks. Even if I can't do that I can very easily rip through skin with my nails (which I sharpen) and reach into your flesh with my hands and pull out organs like you were made of jello, and I've studied enough anatomy to know exactly where to grab. Traditional wrestling holds do not work against me due to my houdini level contortion and flexibility, and anyone who tries to hold me will soon find themselves unable to do so as their tendons have been ripped from their limbs.

My current goal is to kill a bear with my bear hands, but animals fear me instinctively so whenever I encounter a bear in the woods they run away.

INTERNAZIONALE CLIQUE

Attached: merchant.png (274x320, 78K)

JEWS ARE ON NOTICE.
THE GOYIM KNOW AND AREN'T PUTTING UP WITH IT ANYMORE.

Attached: our_guy_shooter.jpg (200x200, 26K)

All of my posts are satire and I'm a victim too

Attached: 1423855631982.jpg (512x384, 29K)

I hope this is pasta and you didn't actually take the time to type this bait out. If you did that's pretty sad dude.

Yawnnnn

Yah.. what a tragedy.. If I were jewish I'd be super scared right now.. it could've happened to any of you and with all the people on this anti semetic board you and your family might be next...

>innocent Jewish people

Attached: 1539873916654.jpg (900x740, 101K)

NORMANS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1531314640510.png (1600x1200, 129K)

>~enable hate speech corrector
pill the pews

Why does the game look like that in the picture?

Is this running the German version on a potato?

I had never heard of 4goyim before today but after following a tweet about the antisemitic shooting in Pittsburgh it lead me to this shithole. I must say that I'm extremely appalled at the hateful bullshit against God's chosen ones of this website.

As a SUPERIOR JEWISH BVLL I cannot believe that such a hate filled, detestable shithole is allowed in this day and age. Although, after seeing the goyims antisemitism and violent racist content, it's no surprise that you inspired the lunatic goy that murdered innocent Shlomos in their synagogue of satan worshiping Baal.

To the owner or administrator of this despicable website, you are on notice asshole. The good ((overlords)) of this country will know of this place and its role in these murders. You had better do something about the racism and antisemitism on display here or I guarantee that legal action will be taken against you and you will be shut down.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 16143368.jpg (297x365, 50K)

lol kike

"hey goys LISTEN TO ME YOU CANT HAVE OPINIONS SHUT THIS SITE DOWN WE JEWS ARE IN CONTROLL"

you are in fucking lala land.

>it's no surprise that you inspired the lunatic that murdered innocent Jewish people in their synagogue worshiping on Shabbat.
The liberal policy of mass illegal immigration is what inspired him, not Jow Forums.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 2.40.12 PM.png (1650x1188, 250K)

welcome newfag to the last free place in the universe, a place where all are equal and all are judged only on the content of their posts
How does it feel to be in a place with true equality, a place where you are conferred no special privileges and your wealth or lack thereof mean nothing?
Oh and by the way, you can never leave
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

FUCK U KIKE

Attached: 1447452202240.jpg (464x600, 166K)

To the owner of this website, you've been (((warned))),

Fuck off kike, you're next.

I agree. This website needs to be shut down right now. All white men need to be castrated and gassed and thrown in ovens so these mass shootings never happen again.

Attached: 1540591002256.jpg (760x583, 139K)

Welcome to Jow Forums
I hope you didn't hit your nose on the way in.

cheques in the post

#notall/pol/
We are Board of Peace

The attack was bad, yes. Those people didn't desrve to get killed. But, keep in mind that you people use the exact same rhetoric against Whites. And Jews who hate White people have much more institutional power than we do. Some random wagecuck on Jow Forums posting about Jews is nothing compared to thousands of hateful anti-White op-eds in HuffPo, Salon, NYT, CNN, etc.

I propose that you go back to Israel and take your media puppets with you, and we exist separately, and peacefully.

Attached: verified jews hate white people.jpg (8080x3960, 2.05M)

I'm glad about the news but then again I'm glad y'all 'sploded 12 Palestinians yesterday too so go fuck yourself I guess

We are back

Attached: DD1 (1).jpg (468x591, 26K)

What's your address kike? Based Orkin man demands to know where you live

Attached: BasedOrkinMan_s.jpg (644x909, 172K)

I agree

>I had never heard of 4channel before today
Lurk more

Yeah because Jews love Christians so much right?

GTFO

No Shit

Attached: CHINAAAAA.jpg (396x379, 22K)

If people thanks to the timing still not get what is being played they might as well be emtpy puppets.

Too bad he didn't kill more of you filthy vermin. Night of the long knives 2.0 soon you fucking kike.

Attached: 1540582608075.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

>4channel
Not subtle enough fren

Go fuck yourself cuck

>You have been warned.
>There will be consequences.

Attached: 1540661946673.gif (400x300, 2.81M)

>consequences will never be the same

Attached: IMG_1449.gif (500x457, 295K)

Good catch and good numerals.

Attached: trump_check_em.jpg (410x231, 12K)

fuck you kike.

B8 if I've ever seen it

Attached: 1535737469428.jpg (691x527, 127K)

checked

Attached: 1465741135327.png (800x950, 549K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: sdgfxhfycgvh.gif (164x212, 643K)

The only good kike is a dead kike.

Attached: Nazi Gas Pepe.png (618x354, 157K)