Breaking the 4th wall here. guys, seriously stop with the anti-semitism...

breaking the 4th wall here. guys, seriously stop with the anti-semitism. i know we arent actually anti-semitic its just for the memes and bants but a lot of young kids are flocking here now and are impressionable and cant differentiate between jokes and facts. we could continue making fun of commies or SJWs because theyre so vague and not an oppressed minority, especially historically. i see it all over reddit too. i know this is lame but just reminding you guys of our very real place in the world even though its the internet. Cheers.

Attached: stop.png (583x145, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44208170/
youtu.be/QoLywiaM6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder an Israeli was responsible for 9% of ALL ANTISEMETICC INCIDENTS IN 2017

Attached: 1512226119138.jpg (1366x2345, 1.3M)

LIFES BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FARRR

We all know it was the self-hating jews that shitpost among us

what about the other 91%? seriously, just stop. its getting old.

Shut the fuck up. Netanyahu ordered this attack and zionists DO NOT CARE about killing diaspora jews.

You really don't wanna know the answer to that one

Yeah "jokes" Jow Forums is filled with boomers and stormfags now. It's now officially worse then /b/.

>whataboutism

If likes can sing and dance during 911, I get to smugly enjoy my Sayurday at the death of a few moishe.

Yahu and Israeli Jews are obsessed with Muslims. It is diaspora Jews who target whites and Christians

so from .0001% to .00015%?

Bullshit statistic from the ADL. Watch the documentary "Defamation" to learn how they come up with this nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

Source? And can we see how they defined "violence" and what exactly was done against the Jews? No?

Okay. I'm going to ignore you.

No.

Attached: 1535554873045.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

57% of what you fucking dumbass leftists niggers
57% of 10? 57% of 100 there is a difference.
57% of .00001?
57% of what fucking number.
57% of zero is still zero.
So 57% of zero.

The best way to prevent Anti-Semitism is to keep lieing out our ass about Trump.
-90% of The Media

whatever guys. the blood is on YOUR hands as your rhetoric, joking or not, is reverberated through human existence. We had put an end to nazisism and you guys dug it back up for laughs.

kek jews on suicide watch

Attached: 1526425475920.jpg (620x350, 53K)

>then
go back to school, kid

Attached: 1502338506341.jpg (340x506, 22K)

>anti-semitic violence
>AKA : some people drew swatsikas in synagogues or said mean words about jews on the internet
Fucking kikes need to stop whining

It's true that the normie Jews are their beard, but here's the thing - they're just like normie Muslims. They are the tall grass that the snakes hide in. The normie Jews give the evil absolute kikes plausible deniability and camouflage, and the evil ones aren't afraid of killing a few normies off if it serves their purposes either.

id say "rookie numbers", but we all know i would just be joking

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

Most Jow Forums boards are 18+. It's not my fucking fault that parents cant handle their own fucking kids

this

SATIRE
ALL OF IT
YOUR WELCOME

but we haven't even begun

So netanyahu would order an attack less than 2 weeks before the midterm to depict Trump’s America as a nation of hate and help a blue wave? GTFO

didnt they find out they were mostly fake?

Attached: 1518990076573.png (923x948, 465K)

>says the sandnigger living on white soil

No. Netanyahu is ordering these terrorist attacks because he's scared of the truth about the Mueller probe coming out.

ohnonono

Attached: 1519772901926.png (500x519, 113K)

Its mostly old boomers who turn violent. This board needs to be shut down. It creates mental illness.

>a lot of young kids are flocking here now and are impressionable and cant differentiate between jokes and facts.

Darwinism, etc. Deal with it.

>9%
More like 99%

Do it

>>I know we aren't actually anti-semitic

That's where you're wrong kike

If your joking about the jq you are doing this wrong

I hate ju-Jow Forums

Attached: eruuj.jpg (228x171, 6K)

I agree. It should be shut down; most Jow Forums users will find a new place. The only reason boomers can find this site is because this board has become mainstream.

not our fault cunt website is 18+ says so right as you open it up not liable lol

Attached: dwightmsile.jpg (540x297, 13K)

Attached: Cu6evU5_d.jpg (240x317, 17K)

A JEW WAS BEATEN UP IN SCHOOL LAST YEAR AND NOW IT'S INCREASED TO TWO JEWS BEING BEATEN.. 50% INCREASE CONSERVATIVE BIGOTs, 50% YOU MONSTERS!

all fields

Attached: back.jpg (222x227, 12K)

One responsible for 9% imagine what the other 10 false flagger are responsible for?

nice math

Attached: 1473127390491.jpg (450x800, 89K)

Attached: 1526657448337.png (452x467, 8K)

Why hasn't anyone shot Joe Walsh yet?

yawn, weak LARP

He doesnt care about that. Support for Israel was waning in the goy population.

Why can't people just hold opinions I don't agree with.. and not be violent at the same time?

You are an embarassment to the flag. Go back to math class you moron.

Joe Walsh is a boomer cuckservative retard.

Attached: 1521673788936.png (1490x552, 446K)

Those were the biggest antisemitic incidents. And also the ones that were caught. The only ones we know are gentiles are the % that got caught that were gentiles. So probably 10% gentiles tops.

Oh stfu you pussy, no one believes shit here except you apparently

Percentages are hard.

1 to 2 = 100% increase
2 to 1 = 50% decrease

Faggot

Oh veeeey

I think the media reaches more people than Jow Forums does, and their constant, laughably false accusations of anti-semitism against President Trump are what are encouraging neo-nazis to believe Trump is on their side, and will bail them out when they attack.

But OP, what if I'm COUNTER Semitic?

*oy spellnazi

Seriously, the optics are really bad.

Not a good look.

And correct too. I take it you didn't grow up with common core?

Attached: nigonometry.jpg (766x600, 74K)

>breaking the 4th wall here. guys

Attached: 1484790216023.png (250x301, 15K)

The kill count was not nearly high enough

He literally posted "fuck the optics" on #GAB, as his last post.

MFW

Attached: asasasas.png (565x654, 743K)

i use the blood in my hands as lube to fuck your nigger mother

That's even worse! 100% more jew beatings this year!

Man, I proofread a nigger's english paper in college and it looked about like that.

Attached: Waaaambulance.jpg (195x169, 9K)

Pretty much my first thought also.

Attached: second.jpg (259x194, 10K)

He knew the optics were bad and still did it like a retard.

Optics are literally everything.

I wonder what kind of NPC you'd have to be not to realize the caravan, bomb letters, and synagogue shooting are all midterm meddling false flags

learn to math

Its not our fault that people are retarded

You know you fucked up when a
>mexican intellectual
has to correct your math

Reminder that Trump has done more for Jews and Israel than Obama did.

Anyone remember the Jewish frat who harassed disabled U.S. vets and pissed on the U.S. flag?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44208170/

Thanks, OP. Let’s actually protect our borders and culture and be like Israel with a wall, and then the Jews truly can be our best friends. We’re all Jewish here whether or not we know it.

this. this guy is a loser. definitely not /myguy/

He is right goys I mean guys. This like another shoah.

You realize that impressionable tards are going to shoot up whatever they think their "out-group" is at the time of their mental break? No one is to blame for their actions but themselves. There will always be out-groups in society, no matter what. To state that the fostering of "out-group" bantz is somehow to blame for mental health issues in society is laughable at best, disingenuous and dangerous at worst.

>57%
we forgot to add that most of these were hoaxes perpetrated by a member of the supposed target group. Sad to see Joe is just another bought out faggot, it appears almost everyone indeed has a price.

seriously, stop the shilling
we hate jews

What the fuck are you talking about? Excluding some psycho-tier conspiracy shit, we're 100% serious that Jews are a plague on this Earth.

Attached: 1364090677402.jpg (252x291, 30K)

No, it's called free speech you communist faggot

your mom

1 Jew was responsible for 9%. One.

youtu.be/QoLywiaM6PA

>jews did 9/11
give me one good reason not to want to ethno-purge them?

>pic related
Boy I wonder who is responsible for all the unknowns.

Attached: chirajew.jpg (342x634, 41K)

>i know we arent actually anti-semitic
Stop being an edgy naive retard.
When people tell you they're bigots, believe them.

Kill a Jewish child

based leaf.
kids come around here thinking it's some kind of joke.

Jow Forums can't be held collectively responsible for the actions of someone who clearly had mental health issues. It's the same strawman argument used to censor books, movies, TV etc.
As far as young kids go, that's their parents responsibility. Parents shouldn't be letting the internet babysit their kids and shouldn't be letting them view a notorious anime shitposting board.

Not being able to get four posts or so into a thread without someone blaming jews for something is wearisome, but ultimately harmless when realise it's used interchangeably to describe anything from globalists, corporatists, just plain old arseholes etc along with jews. Just because those of limited faculties can tell the difference doesn't mean Jow Forums or anyone using it is responsible.
Jow Forums is not a place for the oversensitive either.

>anti-semetism
>islamophobic

What do you call people who hate Christianity, Christians and Christian values? Surely there is a simple single word that can be hurled at people.

Attached: FLATDOUBT.png (397x244, 130K)

This place is a toxic environment. Look at what your collected high IQs are doing to young AI.

tl'dr, but agreed

why is the Left so murderous?
November 6th, everyone needs to vote Republican, guys. The Left is way too violent.