Long live Israel and the Jewish people!

Long live Israel and the Jewish people!

Attached: image.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hail satan

Israel is responsible for these attacks.

I prefer American Jews to any Zionist any day.

Remember to bring up the Sutherland Springs shooting last year in case Jews try to claim monopoly on victim hood!#

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Long live our Jewish brothers

Nope. SAGE.

Attached: 819D9C74-F5B9-4753-A9E3-DE60C142D563.png (1000x665, 61K)

Based greatest ally

>Jews
>American
This. BASED black men and other BASED minorities can also be American as long as they slap on a MIGA hat and vote Republican.

Coward

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1510607973780.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

this
also thank the jews for the U.S.S libert, lavon affair and 9/11
MIGA!
AWOOOOOOO!
PRAISE KEK!

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

They're a great bunch of lads.

Hail Kekistan! Hail our GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE, TRUMP!

This. Just wait, Trump is going to declare martial law, begin the draining of the swamp, and military tribunals will ensue. Anyone who says otherwise or disagrees is nothing but a DemocRAT shill who doesn’t know what all this winning feels like!

We must defend based Bibi!!

I can’t get enough of jewish suffering. I love holocaust movies. I love the violins and sadness.

Attached: FC9FD56C-F0EF-4AAF-A03F-4D5E776714DE.jpg (500x492, 119K)

I LOVE BEING A SLAVE TO INTERDIMENSIONAL REPTILIANS

HAIL ROTHSCHILD, KING OF THE JEWS

FPBP

i read a while back that the Jews were offered land in some eastern African country that the English controlled (Angola? Kenya?), to give the Jewish people a new homeland, but that the Jews turned it down and demanded Palestine.
is this true? does anyone know the source of this info? i don't remember.

Hitler’s plan for them was the island of Madagascar. The jews wanted Palestine instead.

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

Based Juan Pablo!
fpbp