What the fuck is wrong with you people...

what the fuck is wrong with you people? it's obvious that the rhetoric from places like Jow Forums is what causes terrorist attacks like this. do you feel any bit of shame for causing something like this? you're making all conservatives look bad.

Attached: aaaaaa.png (1513x980, 1.04M)

Personally, i've never seen a single anti-semitic statement on this website.

Sure, we joke around now and then, but nothing serious. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Nothing makes me happier then waking up to dead jews.

Fuck off kike

Gas the kikes

they always say its worst. Jews love to ham it up

Attached: rob bowers4.png (854x1074, 441K)

Haha yea!
Serious now though, rhetoric from Jow Forums makes 10's of millions not kill.

Jow Forums preaches LOVE, not hatred!

Attached: 1366816461842.jpg (515x470, 58K)

It's not the rethoric here that causes anything. Society is completely unraveling due to a complete loss of all cohesion. This, combined with rampant atheism and the complete destruction of the moral compass will leads to the slow degredation fo society and the rise of authoritarian statism in an effort to synthetically keep it all together.

Attached: 1537831719510.jpg (250x246, 12K)

i feel ashamed, guilty and useless a lot of the time without having done anything wrong
even when i was a small child
atleast i can say what i feel and think

Jews have been spreading anti-white propaganda for almost a century. It's about time the white american folk wakes up and takes matters in hands

IT's because leftists are unhinged. They have no morality and they chronically accuse others of the things they themselves do.

I ashamed that you weren't in church this morning, rabbi.

Notice how Jow Forums is now on a serious anti-Christianity, pro-Paganism and pro-atheism kick?

I think the White Nationalist movement is now being exposed as magnet for low-tier people.

Hopefully Christian white nationalists wake up, and see the movement for the degenerate - world obsessed/materialist - movement, that it is.

Attached: ziennasonne.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Have you tried Christian contemplative spirituality, and counselling?

>no "how to take a screenshot" tab

you need to up your game m8

Both white nationalism and christian revivalism are low class movements. Upper class people need neither welfare for rednecks nor do they need hippie commie jesus

>We're only PRETENDING to be retarded.
Lol no. Larp or not, anyone who gave a shit about getting things done hated those faggots. They were nothing but a destructive force and everyone was told multiple times that they needed to go. Now that one of them was involved in a shooting, fake or not, now gives TPTB a reason to investigate Jow Forums.

Nobody fucking listened and shit escalated.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (600x376, 382K)

same

yes, and it helped, but I havent tried love for a long time

uh sweetie, Jow Forums is a board of peace. inshallah

>Jow Forums is not a "conservative" board - its always been LIBERTARIAN, you fucking newfag faggot piece of The_Donald shit go back to redddit

So is islam.