Cambodia

What goes on here? Looks like a pretty interesting country. How is the politics since after the stuff that happened in the 1970s.

Attached: Cambodia.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Wonder how it compares to thailand

much poorer,

Cambodians are based, they hate mudshits and niggers

I̪͔̜̻͚͇t͘'͎̳͓s̘̺̫͓̹͞ͅ ̘̫̖ą̞̗͖̟͕ ̠͓̙͍̻ͅh̟̼̻̘̀o̘̱̖̕l̡̖̘̞͕̩i̺͓̮̭d͔͎́ą̣y̦̻̝͇ ̻͞i̶͎̟n̮̻̪̮͈ͅ ̹̘C̩̼̫̻̟̰̀a̤̮m̷̙͎̱̖͍b̫͚͈͕̤o͖̭ͅd̞͙͎̺̮́i̸̩͍̙̩͙a̼̖̮̼ͅ
̡̠ͅI̦̯̞t̖͚̗̣̮͉̗͢'̯͓͔͍͇s͖̩̘̱ͅ ̱̻̮̮̼ṱ̷̙̭͓ͅo̫̘̪̯ug͖̩̠͙̭̤h,̘̹̭͕ ͕̣ḱ͕ị͜d̟̙͞,̗͕͔͜ ͚̹̟͍͇͕̥bu̳͓̭͔̞͡t͉ ̵̦͉͕̺ì̯͉͚̥t͓͔̙̰'͔͈͝ͅͅs̱ ͞l̴̻̫͓ì͙̠f͔̠̱͙̰̜e̻̤͉̱̙͘

Bump

SEA countries are shithole except Singapore.

punk is dead, faggot.
The guy that wrote that is washed up and loves money unironically and supports the agenda he used to "fight" against.

Vietnam seems pretty developed

Cambodian here, AMA.

Are you a Cambodian-French person? I have relatives there as well.

How's Cambodia?

Ladyboys.

I've lived for over 15 years in both.
Truly the lands of the free.
Be careful over there if you have low impulse control.
I've seen many friends destroy themselves.

POL.
POT.
POL.
POT.

lots of corruption
china taking over
the girls want to be white skin using bleach cream n shit
used to be a hot spot for child sex tourism but i think that moved to europe where you can just find a muslim pimp
theyre still the niggers of asia

No but I know a few Cambodians

People turned cynical after what happened, but at least Pizza Company has a nice salad bar

>How is the politics since after the stuff that happened in the 1970s.
In a nutshell, a Khmer Rouge cadre defected and through a series of political maneuvers, he has been in power for 33 years. Some say he's a good politician, others say he killed his enemies and critics.

They had a 2 party-ish system going on for a little while, but he dismantled the other party just before the 2018 elections.

At least it's better than Africa and the Middle East. If you have some money, you can live with all the conveniences of western life. My largest complaint is that the natives all see you as walking wallets. I get that they just came out of a communist genocide, but they will try to rip you off as soon as your plane lands.

Example: When landing, you have to get a tourist visa for your passport. However, the agent will likely ask to upgrade you to the more expensive visa (and skim some money off for himself). And since he's literally holding your passport, you can't say no.

Example 2: When going through customs, the agent will likely ask you for some money so he can buy "coffee". You can't say no.

On the plus side, it's never cold and everyone leaves you the fuck alone. Until the government or police decide to shake you down for 5-20 bucks every so often. Still cheaper than (((income tax))).

I liked Pizza Company. Although I wish it was fattier and more flavorful, like American pizza.

Don't talk shit about LGBT darling. You live in America.

Attached: desmond-drag-queen-main.jpg (375x250, 11K)

Today, Cambodia is basically becoming a satellite province of China. China gives Cambodia billions in free aid, grants, vehicles, weapons, training, technology, roads, bridges, dams, ports, power plants, etc.

In return, Cambodia has given China basically it's entire shoreline and the entire city of Sihanoukville. Unfortunate since a once peaceful Cambodian town is now ruled by Chinese gangsters who have shootouts on the streets. Also, Cambodia stalls/kills all international bills that would decrease China's ocean claims.

It sounds bad, but what happened when Cambodia trusted the (((west)))? Kissinger illegally bombed neutral Cambodia, which increased recruitment by the Khmer Rouge, and then the westerners fled once the KR surrounded the capital. And then the west supported the KR since they were nominally against Russia during the cold war. It's all sorts of fucked up.

Today, thanks to the Chinks, Cambodians can enjoy things like instant online banking. Meanwhile, I'm still writing fucking checks.

QT Khmer girl I work with says if you give any money to the urchins, they just get beaten and robbed by the bigger kids.

Former Khmer Rouge Hun Sen is a pseudo dictator. Longest tenure now that Gadaffi was stabbed in the anus. Chinese and Chinese-Cambodians are the Jew class of the society, 5% that own most of the businesses. Lots of arab money flowing in, the Cham muslim minority getting some nice new mosques, but they are well integrated into society and are not yet causing problems like in Thailand or the Philippines.

But overall it's a pretty comfy place with the right amount of craziness. Relatively safe minus the scooter snatch and grabs. Has a lot of the western comforts including really good foreign food. Only downside is healthcare is still shit and you'll probably die if you get anything more than a paper cut.

went a few years ago. only stayed around siem reap, went to the temples for most of the time and spent the evenings on pub street, it was cheap (everything in us dollars even the atm's) people were nice enough and were not cunts but all said to stay away from the capital, well worth the side trip for a week if you are in SEA, just buy your visa online it costs $20 and is approved in minutes, just print it out and take it with you, get flights into the country because the thai border is a shithole and you will pay for your "visa" 3 or 4 times before you get past the fake government buildings and to the actual border crossing

Unlike Thailand it is easy to a long time,visa can extended ever month for a small fee

Long term stay very easy on a business visa,no paperwork,easy to renew,probably easiest country for long term stay

Heard Vietnam was very easy too

Tourists do not return to vietnam,many ripoffs,visa situation more difficult,lots of corruption,cambodia much easier to stay a long time,visa cost for one year around $270

Vietnam is so cheap you can live there on fractions of what it cost in the US

True