Why are nu-males so obsessed with masculinity even though they hate it?

Why are nu-males so obsessed with masculinity even though they hate it?

Attached: 6FF50F7B-5D9B-4562-82EA-29E07DDD3728.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

OP is a faggot

Because they want to be the only manly men, but are afraid because they know they arent and that there are much more manly-er men out there that could cuck them and they dont like knowing that.

Same reason feminists dress like men even though they hate them.
The truth is they don't hate it, they just desperately desire it but don't have it.

Affected / performative masculinity a) to make up for lack of actual masculinity and b) because they are bugmen whose entire existence has been commodified and thus masculinity literally only comes down to being a product that you conspicuously consume / show off

It's because it's way easier to look masculine than to be one, they think having a beard and drinking beer is what makes men men, they can't see they are still eternal teenager boys often living with their parents, or when they don't they lack any real discipline for keeping everything tidy and organized, they lack an established routine, they only care about the appearance of being masculine because it's easily instagrammable, while being an actual responsible disciplined man is not.

Attached: 1540317780764.jpg (446x301, 27K)

Should I shave my balls today?

Being organized and disciplined is cuck-tier

Broken windows theory is a criminal theory that in my opinion applies to your personal life
BW theory states that visibles signs of crime and disorder creates an environment that further encourages more crime and desorder,
in personal life this applies to your personal order, laziness breeds more laziness, dirty brings more dirty, it's likely you won't be productive in a dirty environment for this fact.

What does this face have to do with masculinity?

Like the ladyboys that hate men but use a rubber penis on each other, they're confused by zionist media.

repressed trannies

Being productive is also cuck-tier

le silly beard

He looks effeminate as fuck. Facial hair does not make you masculine.

Who told you he is nu male?
He has beard and eyeglasses thats all.
You sound like a realy strange person.

Attached: 9b72d615-85f7-4428-9149-fafa72e99d04.png (624x780, 1.25M)

Is that Braun Strowman?

Being a materialistic lemming that fills in their likely non-existent father's failure to raise a functioning man with material things like overpriced flannel clothes and piss water and growing a patchy "beard" is way easier than developing psychologically and emotionally from hardship or conflict and meeting meaningful life goals. Basically

Attached: 1527120957284.png (436x475, 159K)

Holy shnozzle

>meaningful
>life

Thats cuck-tier sir

Look at his pecs and biceps, that's how a man should look. Do you think anyone would mock his beard and glasses to his face? They'd get fucking damaged, I tell you.

It’s hollow masculinity. They think growing a beard and drinking alcohol makes them a man when it’s much more deeper then that.

Attached: A776DF84-94EB-4A1B-855B-DD97C52A5D8B.png (711x633, 192K)

Same reason you ask "why does PAUL do x but also does y haha u idots
Because youu are retarded

What's wrong with this guy? Is it just that he did little twisty things with his mustache?

He's clearly a low muscle mass, low motivation twerp who's trying to borrow the trappings of masculinity. Grow a beard - arrrgh I'm such a man! I carry the spirit of the highwayman! I also happen to like brewing my own beer and doing woodworking projects (I keep a natural edge on all my work). I am a man! I also work as a QA engineer (I click buttons for a living), so I'm very tech savvy. But I am also an outdoorsman. Twice a year, I go hike the extremely crowded local peak with 1200ft elevation. Guns are for pussies! But MMA is just a homoerotic display for men who are insecure in their masculinity like I am.

They're show muscles, none of these wannabe burly lumberjack types have ever been in a fight.

that's all the left is. superficial adoption of the trappings of culture without contributing to it themselves. video games, dnd, MtG, comics, onions wars, etc. they just bring along their baggage and instill their own culture because they think of culture as something superficial that can be bought or worn, like food or clothes. they don't understand that culture is an interactive process that requires engagement and upkeep by its members.

nothing more manly than commenting on people's looks

Because nu-males are kiddults and in the context of masculinity, they are nothing more than kids playing dress-up.

People wear their psychology on their exterior, friend. In time, most men learn to recognize it for what it is.

Attached: 1526618384137.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>that one skinny loser or fat NEET nerd at the gym who constantly gets mogged by the shaved-headed dudes with beards there

Don't think we haven't noticed you staring at us with either a look of utter butthurt frustration or a look where you're trying to convince yourselves you're somehow more of a man. Also stick to the treadmills, buttchunk, putting muscle under your fat rolls is only going to make you look even fatter.

Attached: 35683568356.png (256x144, 37K)

it's very simple: they want to be masculine and they want their enemies to be feminine and submissive. ALWAYS call out the left and their violent hypocrisy and prepare to defend yourself if necessary.

translation: I'm a child of a single mother

I think a lot of them grow beards because they normally look weird, maybe they have a shallow jaw or something. Like the guy in OPs post, they can look solid-ish with enough work, but there's just something about the way he looks at the camera that screams try-hard in the worst possible way. I feel like it's in part to do with the eyes. Where's the intensity? He's giving a serious look with an overly manicured beard, whereas a bloke who was comfortable with their masculinity would probably casually smile and manspread or somthing idk.

It's the beta strategy for taking on alphas; zerg rush and jew subversion.

Looks fat desu.

Good post. I can't understand how blatantly Hollywood can hate the older nerdy demographic for not liking their 'never done before woman in female role crap', when some of the strongest, most iconic independent female protagonists out there came from cult classics supported by that demographic. Alien being one example.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO

People are always obsessed with things they don't and can't have. The internet gave this weaklings a voice.

BEARDS AND BACON ARE MASCULINE THEREFORE I AM BIG BOY MOMMY

Attached: 1537401464222.jpg (1135x718, 184K)

I EARNED THOSE PINS ON MY GOD DAMN BOYS SCOUT UNIFORM