Were the MAGA mailman and the synagogue shooter incels...

Were the MAGA mailman and the synagogue shooter incels? Is pent up sexual frustration the real reason for the happenings?

Attached: 35462y.jpg (780x439, 29K)

Nah, it's all a jewish trick.

I googled what a synagogue is. Apparently it's some sort of jewish religious building. Pretty sure the jews are involved in this. I'll let you know if I find out any more info.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Also, state mandated prostitute visits when?

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Almost certainly

Political extremists (of all types) are almost always incel. They lash out because their biology is not getting what it needs.

When you keep the media saying violent things this happens

>Were the MAGA mailman and the synagogue shooter incels? Is pent up sexual frustration the real reason for the happenings?
Nah, but they were alt-right autists who found themselves empowered by hate spread online in places such as Jow Forums.

This is way as an immediate consequence of these two events, Jow Forums has to be shut down and all ISPs and posting histories made public.

Attached: pol on youtube.png (916x647, 485K)

Attached: demdems.jpg (496x676, 59K)

>kikes: death to white men
>white men: lmao
>kikes: oy vey goy what happened

Why didn't they buy sex dolls. No virgin rage them. Just sweet doll sex.

thank god we have you

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
does posting that even really matter?

False flags. (((They))) want we shut up. (((They))) want to shut this down.

Nah, someone actually posted a bit on the shooter here chatting to a woman about how sick he was about "them". Not an incel, even though being that radicalized is almost certainly going to fuck over any social life you have.

>they want we shut up.

incels confirmed for antisemitic
beta cuck MGTOW purge incoming

Attached: ellen-incel.jpg (320x241, 22K)

Why is it that all these shooters are white men? Why is it all trump supporters are white men?

We have to stop these white men

Attached: 1540612098947.jpg (534x668, 174K)

what kinda race traitor would you be if you supported trump and you were not white? im lookin at you yeezy

lmao its the teck companies fault! guise lets finger out whos behind the tech

Not a chance that guy was an incel, that dude could rip your arms out of their sockets.