/div/ DEMS INCITING VIOLENCE

>Stephen Colbert spends two years accusing Trump of being Putin's puppet
>Putin's mother is Jewish
>anti-Trump #BlueWaveShooter posts on his social media that Trump is a Jewish puppet
>#BlueWaveShooter guns down 8 innocent Jewish people at a religious ceremony on one of their holy days
When will Democrats be held to account for inciting violence against the people they hate (Trump supporters, Jewish people, and many others)?

#JobsNotMobs

Attached: IMG_0948.jpg (618x410, 79K)

The anti-Trump and anti-Israel hysteria by celebrities, Democrats, and the media radicalized the anti-Trump anti-Semitic shooter. The blood is on their hands.

>The blood is on their hands.
This

Stop trying to make this happen. This some lefty-meme tier shit.

Attached: e59.jpg (3000x2250, 516K)

>falling for the left-right paradigm
Idiot

Shills,are walking back years of trolling that trump is a Jewish neo-con. Libshits openly call for violence against Israel in the name of a palistinian state.

>d-don't hold them up to their own standards, please!
fuck off

All violence is Trump's fault

The liberal anti-Trump mainstream media is to blame. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_0950.jpg (765x1024, 86K)

Where in the OP does it say anything about left or right? You need to learn English before commenting on Jow Forums you revolting, unbathed reptile.

The left isn't as stupid as the right, this sort of mental gymnastics doesn't work on them

>It's left-wing democrats who hate Jews, not true right-wing American nationalists.
Fuck off kike.

Attached: gassed.png (523x663, 236K)

It's not about the left. It's about the independent swing voters.

Attached: 1507594109097.jpg (1536x2048, 219K)

>Jews
>innocent
how does that rabbi cock taste like faggot ?

t. anti-Trump shill

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (1175x2309, 853K)

>Algerian
>Valid opinion

how is that irrelevant country working out for you faggot?

Yes trump is a zionist shill, this doesn't make him left wing at all.
fucking own it bitch it's not like the MSM will care if you apologize and try to distant yourself from him you,kike loving faggot.

This 100%. It is objectively their fault.

based muslim
based westerncucks

you all just keep on being you, its perfect

pretty good, seeing jews getting some push back is/will always be amusing to watch.

Jews don't even care about your country why do you hate them so much? Besides at least they are civilized unlike the hordes of your barbaric religion and civilization.

>anti-Trump darling of the Democrats is pleased with the shooting

so... who is jewing who now? i lost track

I kinda feel bad for black cube guys
They’re really shitting the bed on this one

We are the Jews now. This was an attack on Trump and Jow Forums by the anti-Trumpers.

Attached: IMG_3010.jpg (1024x743, 112K)

>Jews don't even care about your country why do you hate them so much?
read about what they did to my ancestors during the french colonial era
>yeah Robert Bowers was actually a democrat !
good luck spinning that narrative, everyone knows how much Jow Forums is anti-jews and right wing outlet. go to the r/t_d

Anti-Semite Democrats and anti-Trumpers are afraid #BlueWaveShooter

Attached: IMG_0951.jpg (640x668, 63K)

>good luck spinning that narrative
There's nothing to spin. The #BlueWaveShooter is an avowed anti-Trumper.

Attached: IMG_0946.jpg (624x269, 18K)

thats 2017, its outdated.

Better?

Attached: IMG_0952.jpg (608x608, 64K)

>read about my history

I'm not going to take bait to read about a country that nobody cares about. You are an absolute retard if you think Jews are responsible for you having a shitty and ineffective gene pool.

only a poo lover would believe this, then again look who your leader is.

>innocent Jewish people

I wish this is how this could be interpreted.

>>OP
>pic related

Attached: CarpetBombing.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Kathy Griffin held up a severed head of Trump in a photoshoot. Now an anti-Trump shooter inspired by the left's violent imagery has committed a terrorist attack against the Jewish community. Corey Booker, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats have made calls for more political violence. The left has to stop this madness. They are driving terrorism and political violence. Hold these Democrat leaders responsible for the deaths of all of these people.

This

Attached: IMG_0953.jpg (2700x1800, 407K)

Is tyrone jackson a real brotha?

this is going to redpill so many on the jew. God bless this man. Murder is murder and is a shame it had to come to this. The mainstream media with their anti white rhetoric was bound to push someone to the edge.

t. Poo

Attached: 1538913323860.jpg (640x480, 68K)

COPE

DIMS ARE MURDERING PEOPLE AND BLAMING IT ON THEIR OPPONENTS!!!!

AGAIN!

It is unless your a koolaid drinking self hating retard
No one is buying what they are selling and fear is making them shill even harder

you first, pajeet

Attached: 1524012442230.png (500x249, 95K)

The left has been open about extremism against Jews (the 1%) since OWS.

Dems are so fucked. The blood of these innocent Jewish victims is on their hands.

Attached: IMG_0954.png (1032x944, 753K)

translation:
>I'm a cut-dick brain damaged autist with no capacity to read anything longer than 140 characters
sad and stupid

It's the same concept, dems v reps. Unfortunately you are unable to deduce or read between the lines. I feel sorry for you.

Attached: tard 1.jpg (625x625, 38K)

"trump is a zionist shill"

Attached: NetanyahuvsPutin.png (344x477, 202K)

>Putin's mother is Jewish

Attached: half-rotten bait.png (419x415, 49K)

>two private organizations funded by the same corporate interests
>same as the "left right paradigm"
These are completely different concepts. The only similarity is that they're both retarded. If you don't know anything about American politics, why do you even have an opinion?

Conviently ignoring him putting the US ambassy in Jerusalem and marrying his daughter to a Jew
Trumptards are the epitome of hypocrisy