Holy shit!!! Is trump /ourguy/?? What have you done to help your local Jews...

Holy shit!!! Is trump /ourguy/?? What have you done to help your local Jews? Antisemitsm has no place in modern civilization, that was only a thing of the past!
Based and redpilled!

Attached: FC7F875D-0FC7-430D-B6E9-F2D3EBCB0883.jpg (1242x1840, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41QMVy5nKaA
youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because it is 100000% undeniable fact that every jew in the entire universe is a bad globalist that wants to suck baby cock and enslave other races

if this is true then why are there jews in prison for even the smallest offences, why are there jews below the poverty line. it is a known fact that rich jews look down on poor jews and would put them in servitude at the drop of a hat because of the inferiority complex they need to feel better than someone from their own clan.

the globalist meme isn't wrong.

Why are Jews universally hated not only now but in all of human history

because idiots need a punching bag and cant be bothered to find a new one.

Attached: snap-yep-this-ones-going-in-my-cringe-compilation-better-30167984~2.png (500x362, 359K)

Self reflection over the last few thousand years might have helped. Keep on doing you though.

Trust Henry Kissinger - a Jew who said Jews were and are a problem - on this one.

Because kikes are eternally butthurt about Christianity and feel the need to leech off of Christians everywhere they go

He needs to spin this for the midterms. That said, I've been amazed by the response online.

Zionism has no place in modern civilization.

why is it that every time there is an article promoting anti-white narratives or promoting degeneracy there is a jewish author???

Attached: 7CDEF58A-B177-4AA8-A40A-7F96E6B891EE.png (800x800, 242K)

>i have no idea whats really happening

Attached: 666.jpg (650x284, 46K)

what is semitism? explain to me what the practice of semitism is

What a coincidence that every single civilization just happens to choose Jews as a scapegoat fucking ignorant and bigoted anti-semetics

>the must be no tolerance for antisemitism in America or for any form of religious or racial hatred or prejudice

Based Trump speaking the truth. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Now that right there is virtue signalling. I disagree with it but it is a potential weapon in politics.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654946544.png (1188x546, 100K)

This but unironically

EXTREMELY WOKE AND BASED
ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

Shut the fuck up, Nazi. Just because Jews are coming to grips with their white privilege doesn’t mean you get to kill them or prevent their success in media, finance, and p much everything you failed at.

Get punched, scum

>not every jew
It doesn’t need to be.

kike puppet

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 55K)

Jews aren’t white nigger

Attached: 121954A3-8BCF-40D6-94FB-2EE0E1EAED15.jpg (960x676, 88K)

JEWISH TRICKS ALL WEEKEND.

Attached: jewish tricks- synagogue soros.jpg (609x691, 107K)

...they are tho

Martial Law is possible and may be necessary and true Constitutional Americans need to understand this.
If (((they))) try to removed Trump we can expect it.
Trump is walking a tight rope every day, I truly believe he is feigning support for zionists to avoid the real havoc these (((people))) can commit in America.

>My opinion matters while I cower and hide behind a memeflag
>Put on memeflag
>Spout of stupid shit
Pottery

You think he's going to reveal his powerlevel, as arguably the most powerful man in the world
You won't even talk to a woman to get a GF

based and redpilled

#JUSTICE44SKINEATERS
>#JUSTICE44SKINEATERS
#JUSTICE4BABYSKINNERS
>#JUSTICE4BABYSKINNERS

This is an NPC thread if I ever saw one.

He has to say this shit retards.

Religion itself has no place in modern civilization and should be purged either willfully or forcefully.

He really is playing 5D chess, this is a very complex situation with many factions involved, time is of the essence because the military tribunals must happen within the next six months.

youtube.com/watch?v=41QMVy5nKaA

Honestly what's left to keep him from dropping the 9/11 truth bombs and dealing with the fed?

His own fear of death?

If you have ever attended the awful Jewish ritual known as the “bris,” you would be disgusted by what goes on there.
That is when the little Jew-boy, only eight days old, is circumcised by the “mohel,” the cutter who performs the bloody deed.
While the little kike is lying there screaming bloody murder — as well he should — all the big kikes gather around to “enjoy” the spectacle. Jews are really turned on by the sight of blood and suffering. That’s why so many of them become doctors.

Then, when the “mohel” is done removing the foreskin of the little Jew-boy, the worst part of the ritual takes place. The mohel (pronounced “mole,” which is what Yids remind me of, moles that hide underground and eat away at your garden) leans down and licks the blood from the little kike’s penis.
This causes great hilarity among the Jews who are observing the ritual. Then they all sit down and have a big feast to celebrate this act of barbarity.

No need to wonder if this has anything to do with pedophilia, because that is exactly where this practice stems from. Jews love to have sex with children, and this is a sort of initiation for baby kikes to get their first taste of pedophilia, homosexuality, and incest.

It may by tied to the over 50k indictments.
Trump will use the military, oct, nov, dec are crucial, the bill Trump signed allowed a mixture of civil and military courts that need to be enacted every 6 months.
Republicans MUST control the House of Rep's.

Pedophilia is condoned, even commanded, by the Jewish holy book called the Talmud. The Talmud is considered the highest authority in the Jewish belief system — more authoritative than the Holy Bible itself.

“A Jew may marry a three year old girl” (specifically, three years “and a day” old) Sanhedrin 55b.

“A Jew may have sex with a child as long as that child is over nine years old.” Sanhedrin 54b.

“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than three years old it is as if one puts the finger into the eye. Tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. When a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.” Kethuboth 11b.

Allowing Jews to take over

Yeah okay any fucking decade now justice will come

>Pedophilia is condoned, even commanded
the arabs are the same way as well, even the catholics are involved in this despicable practice.
Wanna know why?
All 3 of those religions are from the same source, a dark priest class who used divide and conquer to control the bulk of humanity.

How can we make Nazis into kind hearted people being victims of abuse?

This kind of shit has happened throughout history and violent neo nazis should all be hanged as they endanger all who value their people, literally serving the Jews.

Attached: 1539918592335.png (396x377, 170K)

Because they killed Jesus. Having mad beef with the two largest religions will do it.

You think an operation like this can be planned over a weekend?

Attached: 1536279971461.jpg (927x1200, 398K)

And this is why we say fuck your optics I'm going in.
Bowers 2020

>Today is opposite day

Being made out to be violent murderers thus subject to anti violent good forces will simply compromise whatever political non shill posistion you have.

Maybe something to do with their defining ideology, which is: supremacist, genocidal, psychopathic, anti-life, and utterly abhorrent? Ditto for their cousins, the Muslims.

D E F I N I N G I D E O L O G Y

Give me a gun and I would execute every nazi who advocates for violence to anyone or to themselves.

And I fully support the interests of Aryan people.

Fuck off Jew

us of the jewish faith thank trump for consistently pointing out crimes against our people

FUCKING BASED! God bless Trump!

Attached: civnat intellectual.png (648x683, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

Attached: pentagon.gif (337x262, 182K)

>portray enemy as violent intolerant people
>portray yourselves as innocents being subject to violence
>get your enemies declared as violent sub human undesirables

Would you really expect anything else from someone with Jewish grandchildren?

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

:^o

Don't forget too, Trump has the ability to text everyone. This may be used in the future to tell people the real truth and expose media like the NYT and CNN.

uhuh

>muh indictments

We've been waiting a year and It's getting harder to believe with every passing day
If they're worried about them scattering across the globe then we can hunt them wherever they find a hole to hide in.

Good luck applying for a loan Goyim, or getting a job in hollywood, even if you do suck dick.

You do that with a televised speech not a text

IF YOU BRING VIOLENCE OR ENDANGER YOUR LIFE OR THAT OF WHITE IDENTATARIANS YOU ARE SERVING THE JEWS.

>you
>dead
>jew
>wants you destroyed or dead
>your political posistion
>heavily persecuted and oppressed

If I could I would desire for Jews to declare their hatred for whites and their desire to violently murder and massacre them all, this will bring reactionary forces to destroy them the same forces retarded shills bounce to nationalists 0 gain only violence and getting killed going against yout interests abd your peoples intetests.

>haha sure the jews are over represented in the media and the banking system but look guys, this 1 ordinary jew is in prison, /pol BTFO!!!

1st one is 12 points. Inverted ones count too

>working for Jews
Appropriate flag for a sebateur working to destroy your enemies, all supremacists are jewish tools.

>war of the emojis
jesus fucking christ
we really are just snapshots in god's cringe compilation, aren't we?

kill all americans, not just jews

Attached: göbbels.png (258x330, 100K)

And yet they continue to survive. Both are proofs that God exists.

DO NOT FALL FOR JEWISH SUBVERSION THAT LEADS YOU ON A PATH OF SELF DESTRUCTION.

Hey sorry I'm late. Has Kushnershill tried to spin this as 1488DD underwater shogi yet?

DO NOT TOLERATE ANY THOUGHTS OR BELIEFS OF ENDANGERING YOUR LIVES OR THAT OF OTHERS, YOUR LIFE IS NOT DISPOSABLE.

>trusting the media
no

trumptards finally admit they love jews

Trump is so based. He keeps letting Browns and blacks in and he loves Jews. MAGA!!!!!!!!

Get fucked no-one dislikes anti zionist jews nor everyday normal jewish people who have done nothing to promote us a evil.
I doubt very much that these jews murdered today had anything to do with this anti white bullshit!

I have however seen plenty of jews on social media advocating the destruction of the white race and if anybody deserved to get BTFO'd it would be these horrific genocidal cunts,
And why are they not arrested for hate speech?
Because it doesnt suit the narrative the people in positions of power are pushing, fucking hypocrites and supremacists these type are and deserve every inch to be called to account as any other arsehole who calls for the same.

BASED

>Get fucked no-one dislikes anti zionist jews nor everyday normal jewish people who have done nothing to promote us a evil.

Attached: good jews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

>anti-Semitism is a feature of human history
BASED.

Attached: trumpauschwitzdeal.jpg (690x356, 263K)

Jew Shill.

Fuck off.

Which type of Jew are you? The goblin or the hawk kind?

Here come some "anti-semitism" laws in place of ya know, actually securing the fucking border.
Notice how there's been no talk of the Caravan of Peace the last 2 days?

I would put a bullet in your head anyonr that compromises their life and of people related to them are enemies those who cause their lives to be compromised and deterioate the lives of nationalists in any form deserve elimination.

>Trump proudly declares himself a nationalist
>jews die
>Trump uses anti-nazi rhetoric
Did Trump false flag the shooting so he could walk back from that statement?

Oi, JP, 'av you got a Mantid or Mantis loicense for that?

Anti Semite.

If you compromise your life in any way in "sacrifice" you deserve death.

Kill all self sacrificers.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x760, 106K)

Anti semite will not mean an anti social crazy murderer one day when all these shills are brought under heel and white nationalists are not affected by Jewish subversion that leads them to self destruction and deterioration.

SACRIFICE IS BAD and undesirable.

Haha yeah give a shit about the Jews all you want friend, think delusonal thoughts, but trump? He gets shit done and he makes things great. Get over what he believes in and understand what he does. He does good work, so get over yourself you absolute fag

He's making a point though, we progress to a martial law phase, nothing will stop the (((government))) from rounding you up along with the swamp and lefty lunatics, except the force of arms.

We're all virulent anti-semites, think Trump is enough of a cool guy to leave us alone when push comes to shove? 38bil to Israel so far this year Trump?

>He gets shit done and he makes things great
How's our border security coming along, m8?

Attached: 1511757612449.png (856x800, 482K)

Bro the ADL is needed and required instead of spending money on you know research or infrastructure we gotta make sure nobody talks bad about DAS JUDEN

And the route us not compromising your self or giving your life so little value as to sacrifice it, WE DO NOT SACRIFICE.

Caravan isn't here yet, so well see. The wall though? Blame government and the lack of cooperation from the people within. Trump has delivers on his promises, so not yet, but do you honestly think he wouldn't? He's proven himself thus far, why stop now? You're a fool dude.

ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO ANY FORM OF DETERIORATION OF YOUR LIFE IS EVIL, ARYAN LIVES ARE DIVINE AND ARE NOT WORTH ANYTHING, LIFE IS THE ULTIMATE GIFT.

Learn to construct sentences you schizophrenic. Jews and Europeans can never coexist peacefully in the same countries. It will just never work, no matter how much you try. We need to accept that and move towards a peaceful separation.

Attached: globalism.jpg (1429x907, 809K)

Whats your solution then, Chaim?
Keep "red peeeeling the NURMEEZ" with DANK MEMES?

Attached: 1512108171741.jpg (616x537, 391K)